I'm scraping the bottem of the fucking barrel here but Sup Forums just laughed at me and called me new and Sup Forums...

I'm scraping the bottem of the fucking barrel here but Sup Forums just laughed at me and called me new and Sup Forums just tried to get me to fuck up my entire computer but you guys know about cp right?

I was on Sup Forums shitposting on this shitty dick pic thread when someone POSTED FUCKING CP. I closed it as fast as I could but I still saw some of it! are the police going to come for me? am I gonna go to prison? I'm way to fucking young to die in jail I'm white I'd never survive

what the fuck do I do? both my other threads have been pruned, I think its the police THIS IS NOT A JOKE I NEED HELP

how do I fix this? will the cops come after me for seeing cp I didn't want to see? Sup Forums and Sup Forums both said I'm fucked is this true? I didn't download anything I don't want to fucking die in prison with my family hating me for something I didn't commit

I forgot to mention but I was browsing in incognito, Sup Forums told me that won't stop the fbi tho and told me I had to destroy my hardrive when asked them how to delete seeing the image

anyone? can anyone help me?

You have to wipe your haelrd drive clean .....like right now

thats what Sup Forums said too, I'm going to do it

I don't have a backup phone (my mom lets me use hers sometimes) so I probably won't be posting for a while

what should I tell them happened to the family pc?

delete your system 32 web cache. That's where the thumbnail would be.

It gets saved there as soon as your browser loads it.

I wouldn't go as far as destroying the whole drive

I can't find a system 32 file, all I got is a 64 will that work?
are you sure this'll work without destroying my families pc?
I'd rather break the pc than die in jail tho

This is the only way to be sure you're not traced if they come knocking your door down

Don't know if this is troll or not but I'm pretty sure your OK unless you click a direct link to cp

it's not a file. Just click on your C drive, then the windows folder, theres a folder called system 32 in there that stores browsing data for all browsers on windows.

This user is leading you right OP. I'd suggest you do it quickly they could be there as early as tonight

dude you NEED to wipe everything... reset your router, and factory reset your phone... also anyone else's phones relating to you or your family that was on the same network you are on at the time of the incident...

Sup Forums told me not to do that but I think they might be cops
I still can't find system 32, just system 64

take a screenshot

You should be fine I've seen some people post cheese I just closed out of my web page, as long as you don't save it, also have to mention I literally have an FBI agency not even a mile away from my house. You'll be okay Sup Forumsuddy

rip in peace you fucking pedo faggot...
no-one ever gets away with that shit ever..

Fbi notoriously lurks there. They are probably trying to get your IP address right now. Delete sys 32 quick user

of the Sup Forums thread? okay

oh you, weaboo

they just gon hurt the social for a while, that all they say, just hurting the social...

Don't trust this guy OP, he is a shill for the FBI... I backtracked his IP and literally led to the FBI main server farm...

Nothing will happen to you just for stumbling upon cp that someone else posted. chill the fuck out.

no of the "system 64" folder so I can tell you if you're being retarded and looking in the wrong place

These guys just east the evidence to be there when they show up. Enjoy anal rape for being a pedo

Definetly

Okay OP. I'm drunk enough to actually want to help you. So listen carefully.

Is this on your phone or your computer?

Are you OP?

Jk we all know you are baiting OP

Now to be clear here:

I don't give a shit if its your mothers phone or yours but did this happen on a PHONE or COMPUTER?

No I'm not OP

Suicide is only answer now OP

Just turn yourself in to the police they'll go much easier on you and they may let you go.

and you must film it live op for redemption reasons

it happened on the computer

I had incognito mode on which I think is why the haven't stormed my house yet

my parents aren't home so I was on Sup Forums and I came across the cp

a lot of people are telling me to destroy my computer (I looked up system 32 i know what it does now you faggots) and I think that even if they're trolling they might be right

Do you have a subling you can frame?

DONT DO IT NIGGER IT FUCKS UP YOUR COMPUTER. Its fine, the police won't arrest you.

it's against the rules to post on Sup Forums under 18

mods

no he's with my parents
>its fine the police won't arrest you
that sounds like something a cop would say I think they've found me shit shit fuck shit

Listen close.

Incognito mode is literal bullshit. It's so people without computer knowledge won't find your shit. Your internet provider isn't hindered by this and AND BY LAW is require to record and keep that shit for a month at the very least and report suspicious activity. Even keywords.

Now, because its a computer you have it better off monetary-wise.

Take your harddrive out of your computer and burn it.

It holds ALL the data you've ever looked at.

Why is it better? You only need to buy and set up a new harddrive rather than a $500 phone.

No wiping it won't help, no deleting Windows 32 won't help, and no hiding it won't help.

Destroy ALL evidence or you are fucked.

They'll know what you're doing the second it's disconnected so hurry the fuck up and when they find its remains they'll drop the case cause it's a dead end but they'll watch you and your ISP from now on. FOREVER.

fuck

fuck fuck fuck fuck

okay, I'll do it. its better than being raped in jail

I'll need something to tell my parents about what happened to the computer tho

can anyone help me there?

Just say its a virus and you saved their info which means credit cards, bank accounts, and credit.

This thread lmfao

Honestly just don't use your computer for a yearish, best bet they think its dead and hopefully they drop it and stop watching you like a hawk which they are probably doing right now

its not my computer its the family computer, my parents just aren't home, I can't leave a trail or I could go to jail when the fbi finds out about the cp

I'm a police officer.

Don't worry buddy i'm your best friend right now. You should know that you're not in any trouble and we can figure all this out. So whats your name bud?

You could have just fucked your family for life man... RIP op its either burn the evidence and get a new computer or come clean so you don't fuck your entire family over and get them arrested

FUCK FUCK FUCK THEY FOUND ME

FUCK IT I'LL GO WITH look I don't have any other device with me, like I said sometimes I use my moms phone but shes not home and its with her, I'm not going to be able to post for a while

if you don't hear from me again assume I've either done it or the fbi has taken me. thank you all so much for helping me more than Sup Forums or Sup Forums would

FBI here estimated time of arrival 1 hour

rest in peace you retarded underage

F

Calm the fuck down. I have been seeing cheesy pizza online for like 20years and you wont get in trouble for just viewing it.

Lol post results op ( probly b8 tho)

F