I don't understand how you pedophiles can post hundreds of loli threads and then get your minds blown by transsexuals...

I don't understand how you pedophiles can post hundreds of loli threads and then get your minds blown by transsexuals. One is two adults having fun, the other is fat pedophiles jacking off to children avatars. Makes me sick.

White men getting their cock and balls surgically removed contributes to white genocide. White men occasionally jacking it to drawn cartoons of females on their computer does not.

"Females" yeah I mean, they're children. It's fucking disgusting.

Also, the losers jerking it to CP aren't contributing to keeping the white race alive, either.

>they're children
Who is "they"? What is the name and social security number of this character?

Lolicon isn't CP.

It absolutely is. Try all the mental gymnastics you want, at the end of the day you're jerking it to characters representing children.

>It absolutely is.
Not according to the United States government and that's the only opinion that matters in the world.

You can deny it all you want, but images of grown women (or drawings) can't get it up for you people, it has to be kids. You're fucked in the head.

It's not "denial" to state facts. Lolicon is not considered CP by the United States government. Take all the time you need for that to sink in.

are you attracted to real kids as well as loli?

I dont give a shit if the government says it isn't. Getting by on a technicality doesn't make you any less of a pedo. Don't believe me? Try explaining your sick fetish in a way that doesn't make you sound like a fucking creep.

Lolita Cockmore
809-69-1012

fucking pedos
how can anyone get off to the idea of removing a little girls clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva pumping in and out of her mouth until it errupts with more cum than her little throat can swallow. the idea of thick viscus semen overflowing dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hand scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her finger tips is just horrible. you're all a bunch of sick perverts thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the enterance of her pure, tight, virginal pussy and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips, which are slippery with cum, while her small body shutters from having her cherry taken with one, quick stroke. I am disgusted as to how you would get even more excited as you lean over her listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans, and gasps as you hasten your strokes. her sweet pants warm and moist on your face, and her flat chest, shiny with the sheen of fresh sweat rising and falling rapidly to meet yours. it is truely nasty how you dry your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest, her neck, and her armpits savoring the scent of her skin and sweat as she trembles from the stimulation, and as she reaches her climax hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is burying impossibly deep inside her pusling violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods her freshly deflowered pussy for the first time feeling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squeltch. and as you lie atop her flushed body, she sighs breathlessly and she digs her fingers deep into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside her again. youre all sick in the head

Sauce?
btw didn't read.

Real thing is for child molesters, can't even compete with beautiful 2D anyway.

I'd argue that loli is CP for autists

I'd argue you don't know what autism actually is.

It's okay. You don't have to get mad that someone is calling out you sick perverts for what you really are.

>autism
I think you dumbfucks should stop using words that you don't know the meaning.

Can it be you're getting triggered by cartoon drawings?

Nah.. I'm just perplexed that you people are so far in denial that you've convinced yourselves you're not pedophiles.

Prove that we are.

Don't you have to be into real children to be a pedophile?