Used to be oldfag couple months ago...

>used to be oldfag couple months ago, just sat around all day in parents basement fappin and playin vgames trollin on here
>decided to nofap
>played skyrim through my rehab
>started go practice driving with grandpa
>got license
>borrow gramps car
>get easy desk job get paid 2g's a month
>get my own car
> live in apartment on my own
>girl at work is now my gf
>play guitar, draw cool stuff, workout
>have life
>come back here to watch rekt cause bored
>used to not be able to control myself around boobage and stuff but now I don't objectify people like that
>feels good
go outside my Sup Forumsrothers... you must sacrifice who you are now for what you want to become.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HBQ2mjkvYY8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

stfu you're all washed up

Lol newfag

Picture of paystub or it didn't happen

>\thread

Implying I want any of that

Fake and gay

>for what you want to become.
what i want to become is fucking nothing
i want to have the resources to do fucking nothing comfortably

get paid every 2 weeks

nice, I wish that I could stop fapping bu I can't i've tried but it's impossibru

>used to be oldfag couple months ago
>got license
>live in apartment on my own
>girl at work is now gf
We're just gonna pretend you're not an underaged faggot?

its not worth, normie

>objectify
>objectify
>objectify
>girls makes choice to show boobs
>Oh wow, she has nice boobs
>poof, she is now a lamp
>objectify

Maybe if you could form a thought of your own you might make more than a pathetic 2k a month, pleb.

so you don't feel as much like an insignificant scrub?

idk how to explain it but i'd rather know the girl than obsess over her tits. Yeh maybe I'm not a billionaire yet but for an entry level job I'm bankin

you make 9.50 an hour, you fucking mongoloid.
If you're over 18, you are a complete failure.

better than making my big fat nothing an hour. Plz tell me what's below a complete failure.

entry level at 9.50?!?!?!?!?
Entry level call centers pay 14$ an hour.
Entry level construction, 16$.
Entry level in a warehouse 15-17$ an hour.
You ain't bankin' son, you're a wagecuck.
Protip: You'll never get paid more than 20% more than your starting wage, unless you have a degree in a professional field.
Get a few months exp, and immediately start looking for another job at a higher pay grade. Do that until you make a respectable amount of money.

>gold chain

>OP here
I didn't realize how many successful rich people hung out on Sup Forums, I just thought maybe there might be another lower middle class loser like me on here looking for a way out. I just want you to know that it's possible to go out and do something, get paid for your time. That's all, I'm not a genius or anything obviously I'm just saying it works to just try.

I moved out of my parents house at 17 with 400$ and a 500$ car.
I worked for 3 years, 3 jobs, 100+ hours a week.
Bought into my first business at 20.
Bought my first house at 22.
Bought out my first business completely at 23.
Hired a manager, and moved to a different field to work while I built equity and pulled dividends from business at 25.

I was bankin.
You're below average.
Work more hours. Bank that shit money.
Get a degree in something useful.
Get a better job.
Then, then be happy.
Don;t brag about not being the worst, when you;re still on the shit end of the curve.
Don't worry sonny, you'll get there if you keep plugging away, just tone down the arrogance, it won't help you.

Are you a retard or something?

To make 1,47(8)? in two weeks @ $9.5 per hour, AFTER taxes, you'd have to work 155 hours in that two weeks. I seriously doubt OP, or that guy claiming to be OP, works that many hours, and if he does, good on him.

OP doesn't seem to know what capitalization is, or punctuation. You must have learned fast.

>lower middle class.
Kid... you're working class.
You just above poverty....
100,000 a year household income is middle class...
Your 20k a year puts you in the poor category.
These people aren't rich, THEY are lower middle class.
Work 80 hours a week minimum, get a second job if you hate to, do that until you can afford to go to school, like white people do, and maybe one day you can make 60k a year, and have a woman who makes 30-40, to combine power to become lower middle class.

whoa that's a good idea

kek this

How the fuck did this idiot get $9.50 an hour? $1,400 / 80 = $17.50 an hour.

OR, he lied, and his paystubs total for the month.
Look at the pic.
HOURS WORKED THIS PERIOD- 39.65
PAY THIS PERIOD - 376.68
The gross total at the bottom is like a monthly total.
376 X 4 = 1504.
Inline with the gross totals.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Why don't you go tell smokers that cigarettes are bad for them?

??
what part is unbelievable?
Cuz that's my life post highschool.
And a similar story for most people I know.
Bust ass when you're young, or die poor, that's life.

On one line you can clearly see 41.5 hours worked for $591.38. That's $14.25 per hour.

>starts working at 17
>advice given: get a degree

Well, you would be much more respectable and believable if you actually learn how to spell and use proper capitalization, spacing, etc.

You kind of look like a retard, friend. Not meaning to sound like an asshole.

For example, instead of using "Cuz", you could use "Because". The "cause" may be slightly hard for you to spell at first, but you will get the hang of it.

Also, I am not even sure if you are actually OP but, how do you get a "desk job" being so grammatically impaired?

I finished my college degree and told my parents I don't want to go to law school, and instead opened up a chain of very successful cannabis dispensaries. I do not recommend my path because it is full of heart ache

Yeah save those poor people by stating the obvious.
People who do not contribute to society in any way deserve to be sad and alone.

Also, get a profession if you don't want to live as cuck forever.
Anything will get you good money if you become extraordinarily good at it.
And i'm not talking about the Asian speed-worker "good" obviously.

If you look at the other lines, using your oh so observant deduction, he makes 5-17$ an hour varying week to week.
Me thinks, you're look at line where you can't see the header, instead of using the lines where you CAN see the header.
You know, so you don't mistake lower break down lines that could be using different headers, like total tax paid ytd, or hours worked ytd.
He makes 9.50, he already confirmed it.
Better than flipping burgers, but get some exp and search for a better job.
We all start somewhere.

no one knows what you are talking about

Ya, from someone who didnt get a degree and had to work myself to illness to get ahead, I have enough hindsight to know getting a good degree is the path of least resistance.
working 3 jobs, with no free time, living off ramen noodles and rice to bank as much as possible for years, is not something I'd honestly suggest as the best option.
Get a degree young, before you have things like a mortgage or kids, and walk into a good, easy job with a future. Better option.
Good advice isn't "do what I did", good advice is "here's what I did, and here's what I would do if I went back in time."

i said i don't have a job, guy. You're calling people that are employed complete failures. I always figured I was lower on the totem pole.

Role model.

I'm not op?
I was talking TO OP with that post.
You're a really lame duck, huh?
Excuse me, I have to go. I have the new issue of "how to appear professional to neckbeards on anonymous image boards" and really need to brush up.

It's Sup Forums man. There's no help for people how don't want to be helped. But. I think you should keep up the good work. Might motivate a few people.

>If you look at the other lines
None of the other lines are clear enough to read the exact value. Shit's blurred as fuck. Next best is $391.45 / 27.47 = $14.25 an hour, again.

>he makes 5-17$ an hour varying week to week
Dafuq? No one does this.

Moron.

I know a LOT of successful people user, and the the one or two of them who bought a house before they were 25 (let alone 22) were only able to do so because they were born with a silver spoon and their parents helped them with EVERYTHING. And those douchebags even sound like you too

>"I did it alllll by myself hurr durr"

Arrogant ass telling someone not to be arrogant.

Those places don't pay that much you fucking asshole

youtube.com/watch?v=HBQ2mjkvYY8

what job did you get brosef? i wanna job :(

This used to be me, user. I stopped fapping. I got my life together. Then college happened, and I'm just as much of a schmuck as before.

I bought my house at 19 and my family was in poverty most of my life

You got an inheritance or won the lottery or your a lying faggot.

Here's a pic of my house for proof faggot