i will give you what you want

Don't do it bruv.

Do a flip

Do it fag.

Why op?

If you Have 2 think about it you're only looking for attention

OP is a faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=h_m-BjrxmgI

Sure, because people who kill themselves wake up one day, think "Hey, I'm killing myself today." and hung themselves within 30 seconds.

I just don't get the satisfaction of living like I used to. I have a good job, a pretty good looking chick and I'm in active recovery for heroin mainly. It sounds lame as fuck, but it's just been like that in my head for the past 2 months. I had a friend go out last month so it just kinda gave me the courage to do so, but I don't want to devastate my little brother. Ugh

>be a hero
>be an hero
Pick one

Jesus Christ, you can't even make an "an hero" post correctly. I can see why you want to.

I hate people like you, going on Sup Forums isn't as saying this shit on other platforms. Why the fuck do you think we care, we don't know you and belive it or not cannot sympathize with some random fuck. Instead of offing yourself, which is one of the most pathetic things in the world why don't you try to better yourself. You annoying attention whore

Youtube "eckhart tolle". You dont have a life, you ARE life

Dont. Suicide is so fucking selfish, even if you don't realize it, people will be fucking devastated. Is your brother close to you? 4 years ago my brother became an addict, so I started to hate him. Last year, he attempted suicide, and I realized I didn't Hate him, and when I was sitting there thinking he was dead, thinking that he died with me hating him, I've never felt a worse feeling. Thankfully he been clean for a year.

>a hero
It's "an hero," idiot.
Kill yourself.

how old is op?

Why

How old are you?

It's the same situation as those in their early 20's who have an emergence of depression. Most of them who aren't on pills by the next decade say they got over it and are happy they didn't choose institutionalization

I don't think you're going to do it tonight but that's just my judgement about this. My younger brother is recovering from a heroin addiction. We found out a few months ago, and now he's just in downtrodden state. He failed out of school having never failed at anything before. Really smart guy..

Today I talked to him about internet stuff because he hasn't had anything to do but sit around as he recovers... he's having a hard time getting back on track, but I think that talking to me today was enjoyable for the both of us, since he's not used to the social isolation. Good luck nigger and if you're that netherlands guy, fuck you add me on skype already you big meaty cock head

>pissed for this happening here
>it happens because its always been done

do dmt

Do some mdma+acid before you kill yourself bruv, if that combo doesn't let you see that life's worth living, nothing will.

Heroin is a very serious addiction. I'm happy that you got over it. You should be proud.
You should talk to a therapist or your recovery worker(s) about how you are living without satisfaction. They can usually prescribe or at least give you advice for non addictive anti depressants

Heroin fucks with the brain. You're still recovering. The numbness and depression will pass. I IVd heroin for years. Took me years to feel like myself again after going clean. Hopefully not as long for you. Offing yourself while in this state would be an unwise decision. How long have you been clean?

>got over it
Obviously not

Get your head out of your ass and get some fucking help. You're doing pretty Damn well for yourself...recovering addicts go through this. You probably need some antidepressants.

youtu.be/bWcASV2sey0

>do it

It takes a while. Know how tobacco users will relapse after like 10 years of quitting?

It's like that except 100 times worse. It's routinely debilitating to go through at any point in the person's life after taking it

Stay with us OP. Look up PAWS. Post Acute Withdrawal Syndrome. It's basically severe depression for a little while. I'm in it right now.
You can get through this man. I'm proud of you for kicking heroin. Good work.

Or maybe he doesn't want to an hero and actually be a hero

If you're gonna An Hero, at least do it in a glorious way. Go into the getto and take on gang members. See if you can get a high k/d

Or suicide bomb a nambla convention.

An Heroing without impact is pretty lame.

Pls an hero

don't do it mang

There are people who loves you man, don't do this to them.

buy me a game on steam before you die

I think having less satisfaction from the familiar is part of growing up OP. Try to find new challenges to stay interested in life. Suicide is pretty lame way out of not trying something different.

You are probably well aware of this but your brain chemistry is fucked right now from coming off dope. Its going to take a while to get your shit sorted out.

Don't an hero Sup Forumsro. Its weak and it fucks up anyone that might care about you. Fuck your faggot friend for killing himself too. I miss my buddies that have done themselves but I'll never stop being mad at them for that ultimate act of selfishness and weakness

What are some things you wanted to do as a kid that you haven't got around to?

>pic unrelated