Just got back from watching the new X-Men. Holy crap it was awful - bland, bullshit, cliché story with hardly any plot...

Just got back from watching the new X-Men. Holy crap it was awful - bland, bullshit, cliché story with hardly any plot. They tried cramming way too much into the film and were too fucking scared to do anything original in case it would piss off the neckbeards.

Not to mention this fucking bitch. Sophie Turner's hideous fucking face was one of the worst parts. Every time I saw her ugly face I wanted to punch a wall. She used to be hot, what the hell happened? Not to mention her shitty American accent.

Any actual fedora would whiteknight this bitch

holy shit sophie looks so qt there

She just became an ugly slag is all.

Movie was fine for an X-men film

what's wrong with her hairline?

Try some of the set pictures

>Not to mention this fucking bitch. Sophie Turner's hideous fucking face was one of the worst parts. Every time I saw her ugly face I wanted to punch a wall. She used to be hot, what the hell happened? Not to mention her shitty American accent.

still pretty qt

The ugly bitch is balding

I don't know why they keep adding Jean and Scott when they're the two most boring x-men of all time. Their chemistry in the new movie was non-existent and it led to nothing, just like Mystique and Magneto's love story (Beast's too!). Apocalypse was a boring villain and not even all-powerful. His 4 horsemen were made up of weak mutants who were defeated by the X-Men's B Team. Also "It's a Magneto and Xavier have a falling out episode where it gets resolved at the very end episode.

>Every time I saw her ugly face I wanted to punch a wall.

You type like a 13 year old.

This is the real qt in the film

>she's well beyond my standards and ruined my capeshit experience

no, user you are the fedora

LOOK AT THE TOP OF

*below

Shit genes. Honestly only game of pleb, redditors, force her as extra attractive since that show is loaded with ugly hoes.

She looks like she has a skin disease in this shot

The real QT wasn't even in the fucking movie

You think she likes Lunchables?

How does anyone find her hot? If someone dumped a truckload of makeup onto my face I'd look better than her. Look underneath the facepaint and you'll see disgusting whore.

>If someone dumped a truckload of makeup onto my face I'd look better than her.
It's cute that you think that.

The teenagers were one of the least shit parts of the film.

Yeah this is so hot

Delete this right now.

post qt pics

Well, not as hot as YOU, that's for sure.

X-Men Apocalypse is the second best X-Men movie.

Fuck the critics and fuck the OP. Fight me.

Why do celebs usually look so shit without a ton of makeup? Does the stress and partying really age you like this.

Probably something like that. Sophie in particular is a classless bitch and ages like a true Brit. She's balding and because of how much dick she sucks and how much she drinks she's been hit hard.

hmmm

how come female superheroes are never fit?

What an ugly face...

>evangeline lily
>not fit

fucking poofter

Holy fuck I don't even want to imagine what she'll look like when she hits 30 let alone 40.

nah, the asian was more qt than sophie

some angles she looks hot and other angles your dick goes to hybernation

Sophies a 10/10 you cock loving faggot.

both are pretty cute tbqh

wait what, she's only in a deleted scene?

what the fuck, how could they do this

Can we just timeskip and forget all these kids.

>angles
she looks like shit in all those set photos regardless of angle

>Wolverine was going to come in and lead the X-Men
>they canned that because it would interfere in Mistique's storyline of becoming leader

The only reason I saw the movie was for dat qt Jubilee and Storm

is jubilee underage?

cause she hell sure looks like it

Why did they have to ruin Mystique?

whats point of that boob slip if she was going to be full naked for next 2 movies.

top kek

goddamn, qt overload, i wish girls would dress like this instead of the dumb shit they wear nowadays

she just looks asian
>1997

Have some delicious no-makeup

I agree, Salsa was horrible, both in acting and her looks (mainly due to her hairstyle in the final scenes).

Magneto family death was goofy as fuck, they both died instantly via wooden arrow? Like what? His entire "arc" went in circles and was senseless. They basically rebooted him within the reboot.

And Mystique was complete cringe from start to finish, everything about her.

Would've liked for the horsemen to be more fleshed out as well, why exactly did they follow Apocalypse? I thought he was gonna mind control them but seems like a normie sandniggress like Storm was fine with killing billions of people just like that? Why was Psylocke so enthusiastic, was she a slave before or something?

Quicksilver scene was okay and it was better than I expected overall, but only because I thought it would be utter shit from reviews.

wow same as my age. can she be my qt

I don't know that's a fetish in Japan like pic related redhead too

She has a visible trizeps, what's wrong with you?

Best girl. Glad she got away. Looking forward to seeing her in the sequel. Too bad she didn't have more scenes.

I like you user

Sophie's a TERRIBLE goddamn actress and way worse than Emilia. I dunno why Sophie gets so much free pass. Probably because of ass selfies.

Agreed, Sophie is an ugly man-freak

>Sophie Turner was 0robably a better Jean
>no one is talking about how fuck in terrible JLaw is in this movie

Shit taste imo senpai'a'lam

Can niggers be cute?

Yes

Is Sophie Turner the Grimes of Sup Forums?

Maybe...

she isnt nigger though.

if she was true black then no. she looks like arabian,persian or turkish mixed race

>It doesn't count when I want to fuck her

NICE

>implying comicbook movies get any better than this
>implying the cartoons were better
>implying comics aren't even worse

I love anything X-men and that's because I can enjoy it as it is, yes the movies are very different from the originals, but the originals are shit anyway

Better than Mansa

Not only is she clearly wearing makeup there, that's also from years ago.

She was so fucking adorable in this movie I couldn't take it
>dat accent
Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg