Remember you can rape a sleeping woman and only get 3 months and a little probation

Remember you can rape a sleeping woman and only get 3 months and a little probation.

this is retarded. he did not rape her and she was not asleep.

Well shit I can sacrifice a summer

Or you can leave a legacy like a real man

But they believe he did, and this is their punishment for a rapist

You got be white too

No he was convicted of sexual assault there is a difference.
He fingered a woman passed out on the lawn, and somehow pine cone needles ended up in her vagina.

Looks like Thurman Merman grew up.

Thanks for the tip

>rape
>she gave consent before getting drunk
>gave consent after drinking
>got shitfaced and passed out
>guy is drunk thinks i wanna fuck, she wanted to fuck lets fuck
>they get caught
>girl has 2 options
>option 1: admit she got shitfaced and wanted sloppy public sex and be embarrassed
>option 2: say it was rape
>evidence points to not rape except her testimony which is not very useful and story leading up to this supports his story
>justice is served by deciding to be raped rather than embarrassed

Well shit a latino guy was sentenced for fondeling a girls breasts while she slept and was sentenced by the SAME judge right after brocks case and sentenced the latino guy for about 3 YEARS

Same crime, 12 times the sentence

And a sex offender registration

Was the Latino guy also drunk? Did he drug her? Were you intentionally vague to support your false equivalency?

and a life time registered. you have any idea how much that fucks with your life?

According to the address on the Ohio sex offender registry, he's only a 4.3 mile drive from my house. Hope I don't get raped.

3 months for raping a drunk whore? should be a few weeks imho..

dis nigga lives like two miles away from me right now.

Was the latino an Ivy league?
Was the latino educated at all?
Was the prospects for the latino to contribute to society afterwards highly sought after?
Or
Was the latino a gangbanger?
Was the latino a Drug dealer?
Was the latino a repeat offender?

idiot.

And during those three months, you'll get laid a whole lot more.

You can get off with nothing at all if you can shake the conviction.

Holy shit, I hope this is bait.

Like they touched him.
Daddy paid for that protection.

I know right? All latinos are drug dealers.

1 both were drunk

1. It doen't matter about any of that, you should be judged evenly in the law

2. No he was just a guy who happen to be latino you idiot, stop making up bullshit

Context fucking matters
1st time offenders and repeat offenders are judged differently in many cases

You know what you have to do.

once someone passes out its a good idea to call it quits

Did I stutter?
I already said he was just a guy who happen to be latino.
Clean record

Provide proof.
And no, judgement should be presented in accordance with your past in mind.
First timers get off a litter easier than repeat offenders.

he didnt even rape her... he just fingered her, plus he got consent. bitch was just so drunk she forgot she gave him consent. try reading into the facts of the case like i did.

proof?

He stuck a finger in the vagina of a woman that has zero recollection of the event.

Don't even act like it's that same as if he'd beaten a women's face in to get her to the ground, tore her pussy up with his dick, came inside of her, and now she'll remember it until the day she dies.

Even fucking committing murder has different penalties depending on circumstance. Maybe the guy should get more than 3 months, maybe less, but you assholes act like the guy should have caught 25 years and gotten raped in prison multiple times before his release, upon which he should be shot on his way out the gate.

Go picket the judge that sentenced him. The man served his time. He should be treated as if he'd never stuck that finger in a drugged up slut's cooter at this point. Otherwise, why even send people to jail. We should only make things illegal that would carry the death penalty if criminals are to be treated like scum after they've paid their dues.

Do your own fucking research if you give a shit about it that much I already gave you plenty of the information to find the shit so Google it you lazy fuck

I don't have time to argue just some idiot who cant use google themselves

Go to

>He should be treated as if he'd never stuck that finger in a drugged up slut's cooter at this point
thats not how it works
>Otherwise, why even send people to jail
people lose rights after being sent to prison we dont just forget that they did shit

>First time offender
>Forgets to pay for a pack of beer
>6months

>12'th Offence
>Steals pack of beer
>6months

Really?

You said litter easier when I think it's clear you meant liter of cola easier

You probably already have user

He's latino. Every south/central american country is run by criminals. They think a bit backwards.

Legends never die

can i get this as a written guarantee from someone at the justice department?
is it extra for anal?

go visit him he could probably use a friend right now.
or
go join the protesters and post some pics here

Remember, you can finger a drunk girl and get registered as a sex offender for life.

So, you know, stay away from drunk women.

she had bruises on her body and sand with pine needles in her vagina after doing the rape kit

This happens to guys all the time we just don't fucking whine about it.
#feminism

they didn't fuck tho
at least not with his penis
he raped her with his fingers, have you not been paying attention to the case
look it up