DUMP TRUMP

I am part of what some people call "The New Millenial Left" and it feels punk as fuck! It feels like an actual music protest movement very much like the folk music counter culture of the late 1950s-mid1960s (Pete Seeger Joan Baez Bob Dylan Phil Ochs et al) or a reaction against the racist/theocratic/xenophobic culture and attitudes that dominate the U.S. political landscape today.

Post angry political punk who's politics lean to the left.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z6Tyv2PqzlI
youtube.com/watch?v=nTixlx71qN4
youtu.be/o2qfiB69Fa8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

back in the day, liberals fought for free speech. Today they fight against it because they dont to get their feelings hurt.

kys

NO TRUMP! NO KKK! NO FASCIST U.S.A.!

>Today they fight against it because they don't to get their feelings hurt

Learn to write complete sentences and include every word you mean to use to get your point across before posting nazi shithead scum!

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE AND FUCK DRUMPFF

Yeah let's go beat up a privileged crippled white male! Fuck Donald Trump, am I right?

This album is probably the most perfect album for the upcoming presidency.

>Kill the Poor
>When You Get Drafted
>Let's Lynch the Landlord
>Police Truck
>Viva Las Vegas

Am I right people?
You KNOW I am!

youtube.com/watch?v=z6Tyv2PqzlI

amidoingitright?

That's right mother fucker!
We're that spic band from Chicago!

Who's gonna build that wall? Who's gonna pay for it?

NAZI SKINS FUCK OFF! YOU GIVE REAL SKINHEADS A BAD NAME!

youtube.com/watch?v=nTixlx71qN4

Police Truck isn't even on that album

top cringe

Have you heard Crass - Yes Sir I Will?
youtu.be/o2qfiB69Fa8
It's anarchist punk from the Thatcher years, pretty inspiring to listen to

Cringe thread

>He thinks liberals are the left

liberalism is a dying experiment, leftist radicalism is the future. full communism or nothing, the revolution will be violent but it'll be worth it

but there are no good albums that represent that unfortunately

It's on the U.S. version. You must be from outside the U.S. if your version doesn't include Police Truck

>full communism or nothing
>supports Capitalism by listening to and buying music

HYPOCRITE

>U sapport comunism but live in a capitlism

Checjmate koomies

>liberals
>the left

pick one, you fascist cunt

I'm not a retarded centrist but I hate communists and fascists so fucking much.

>"The New Millenial Left"
Oh look a new word for SJW.

Liberal and left are not interchangeable synonyms, despite Reddit's retarded grasp of politics

t. Retarded centrist
Pick a side pussy. Either you hate poor people or you don't

>part of the social democrat master race
Feels good

police truck isn't on that album you fuckin gaywad

functionally identical
only difference is what meme pages they like on facebook

good post

liberals are capitalists buddy

Black lives matter
White lives belong on a platter
Put the pigs in a blanket
No more killing innocent young black men for the color of their skin. No more whites.

See

Well you're doing it right wing that's for sure.

It might be a little difficult to see but this is the U.S. version of Fresh Fruit for Rotting Vegetables and if you can focus your eyes and look real closely you'll see that Police Truck is between Let's Lynch the Landlord and Drug Me.

There's nothing wrong with social justice. White people obtained their status of privilege in this country unfairly and inhumanely. They have used tactics of violence, intimidation, and systematic oppression to keep minorities held back and shackled by the ankles (literally and symbolically). White people did this in every place they've held power. The Crusades in Europe killed off the native inhabitants, Jews in Palestine oppressing colored Arab Muslims and stealing their land, the entire Americas by Spanish/English conquistadors and slaughter of Indigenous Peoples, the use of slave labor, apartheid, and genocide in Africa, the bringing of disease and greed to peaceful indigenous cultures living in harmony, the bombing and economic takeover of East Asia, I could go on. Maybe whites deserve to die off. White supremacy is a BAD thing. Fuck America too, so many intolerant bigots that people are voting for the literal second coming of Hitler. I'd give anything to live in Germany or Scandinavia to get away from this disgusting country of white cis who will do anything to maintain their stranglehold on oppressed, defeated people they continue to treat like shit on their shoes, when in reality most of these immigrants/displaced peoples probably have a better grasp of English than their sub-60 IQ Wal-Mart shopping redneck ass does. No wonder women don't want to have sex with you, you clearly have no concept of empathy or historical knowledge.

You bring up some good points which can be verified through historical research but your post is rather one sided.

What about the misery and suffering besought about by non Europeans and non caucasians like Hannibal Gengis Khan Atilla the Hun and Rashid ad-Din Sinan or the country of Nippon under 100s of years of rule under The Shogun?

White Europeans may have a lot to answer for but they didn't invent racism bigotry slavery and oppression nor did they corner the market.

Want to really fight racism? Look in the mirror first.

How does the fact that white people have been oppressed in the past affect racism in a white supremacists society?

I was on r/milliondollarextreme and there were self identifying alt-rightists there ejaculating about how punk they were.

If you have to ask such a question then maybe you shouldn't claim to be fighting racism

Im not the guy who claimed to be fighting racism