Regardless of price, is iphone 7 worth getting?

regardless of price, is iphone 7 worth getting?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9BnLbv6QYcA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>iPhone
>worth getting
kek

>disregard price
>does something have worth
Pick one.

user said it all

Whole purpose of iPhone is normie signalling. If it's important to you that people see you as a normie, yes. For features, fuck no.

I like iPhones, but the 7 is gonna suck.

Same
Why the fuck did they think removing the audioinput was a good idea

>input
Wat?

i agree which is why im hesitant to order it tonight

what smart phone has the best features

This product will be the ultimate test in the complacency of apple consumers. If it sells, this product will be the catalyst for an unmerciful assault on privacy and personal information in the name of profit.

s7 edge is getting put on a pedestal with good reason

it's hard to lose imessage

not op but they have a great app platform

welcome to Apple, where everything is an app and technical terms have no meaning

No. Nothing special about iphone unless you are trying to compensate.

>Hey, look! Im so rich and cool. Ive got the new Iphone. Please pay attention to me!

If you need a new phone, yes.
If you have a 6S, not really.

No

This isn't funny, how can people be this fucking retarded?

i'mon the 5s rn but i feel like the 7 is a downgrade from the 6s

wait, they removed the 3.5mm headphone jack?

I can tell you that but first you must buy a $49 adapter for it

>720p
>LCD
HAHAHAHAHA

nvm

"iPhone 7 comes with EarPods that have a Lightning connector. But if you still want to listen through your old headphones, you can plug them in using a 3.5 mm headphone jack adapter, also included."

Go for samsung

Ill sell you my morning shit for $900

Why?
>faster SoC
>more ram
>more storage
>better camera
>audio jack replaced for stereo speaker
>bigger battery on the +
>guaranteed water proof instead of semi waterproof 6s

Well icoffee is made with superior materials, & has a brand name

>No headphone jack
>Adapter that goes through power socket
>Innovative

ionly think this because of the shit people are saying on here, not tech savy and want the best thing i can get cause money isn't an issue

It's free you cuck

Alot of phones are water proof
Samsung has a better camera so does a lot of other phones
Literally everything about the phone is just normal but they hype it to be the future

THe iPhone 7+ camera Is better than S7's. Idk why people who prefer "quantity" are choosing it over quality (Apple)

Not as many people buy them, but the LG G5 is the best phone on the market, even beating the Notes.

Go ahead, try it for urself, you wont regret.

Idk, but Lynx Imaging, the company Apple took over, had some impressive technology using multiple cameras. It may turn out great, but let's await the reviews.

Get a Nexus 6p

>regardless of price
>is iphone 7 worth getting?
Yep. At any price. Absolutely any price.
I'll get you one for a $10,000

underrated post

yep, if it sells, it'd prove that Apple consumers are headless and will eventually buy anything Apple have in the future

youtube.com/watch?v=9BnLbv6QYcA

So long as android exists iphones will never be worth getting. Idiots will still flock to their inferior products as always though.

how can you say it's better than Samsung's.
iPhone 7 is not yet released, no 3rd party test it yet.
only Apple and their paid 'photographers' said it's the best of IPhone to date.

That one is yes but what does a replacement cost?

found the neckbeard

Yes I have it and I FUCKING LOVE IT!!!

I wouldn't pay $700 for 16gb and no auxiliary jack that's laughable for a flagship phone

never knew you could do that, i thought headphones goes into 6-pin socket.

Cannot listen and charge simultaneously

Kek my T-Mobile mytouch from like 7 years ago had the same thing. Audio jack adapter for the power input. It was awful. What the fuck is some thinking.

yeah but can you beat someone to death with it

This change could actually help 3rd party phone case makers if they sell a case that connects to the phone via lightning port and adds the audio jack.

So then you have to buy addional accessories to do things that other phones can already do? That's stupid man. I mean it's a good idea just iPhone 7 is so stupid. IPhone 6s is best iPhone.

Yes
Get it
Then get a ticket to your nearest tall building and fucking jump off it

Not apple fag but Tbh cannot remember the last time I did this

Not an apple fag android user here but tbh cannot remember the last time I did this

Every iPhone user I know is almost always looking for a charger.
It's still an inconvenience whether you charge/listen daily or once a month

If you use it as your music player on your car you usually do just that, unless you have bluetooth

For me personally.. fuck no. I already have $300 wired headphones. No way in fuck am I paying an extra $100+? For shit headphones just because they're wireless and because Apple thinks they're being brave.

I'll be getting an Android after I get tired of my 6.

Yes, without question

> but m-muh headphones
wtf ever. if you don't have bluetooth at this point why have a cell phone.

You know how a microphone works? I'll skip the technical mumbo jumbo for you and just say that you plug it into the input.

Sure is. My 4S is at 6 yrs and still going strong.

This is the phone that I use. Came from iPhone. I've never been happier with a mobile device.

another shittard who doesn't listen it comes with an adapter for you old headphones

Cmon man when was the last time you found a adapter when you needed it. You lose those things almost instantly.

Nice bait xD

if you an apple loving fag who must have the latest phone then buy it.

I have a g4 currently. Love it. How do they compare?

Yea it's 2016 and they're still using these shit screens, my two year old s5 has a 1080p amloed screen

no

It looks good

>supporting mediocrity

>amloed
You type that on your s5?

Nice

Ironically I typed it on an iPad

/thread

>b-but it says Retina on it, it has to be superior cause I paid twice as much as you did, you Android poorfag... Android doesn't have Retina so it's automatically shit, hurrdurr

My company is giving me an iPhone atleast every 2 years. Will it be worth getting this one or should I stick with the iPhone 6. Too bad android is not an option

No, next year is the 10 year anniversary of I phone release. Rumor has it next year apple will release I phone 8 which will have a whole bunch more features than the 7

Yea next year they'll take out the Lightning port to prove their bravery

Getting an apple product has never been a good idea!!!