Is it okay to sleep with a fat girl just to have sex if I haven't had any in 2.5 years? And I also somewhat hate life?

Is it okay to sleep with a fat girl just to have sex if I haven't had any in 2.5 years? And I also somewhat hate life?

She's not as big as pic related but she's still up there

I mean pussy is pussy man, fuck her then leave her if you don't have any feelings for her.

at a certain point your hand will not only be easier but provide a better expirence

Dont be ashamed. Have fun, Just turn off the lights and dont tell no one

Do what you want.

Nothing you ever do will ever mean anything. Why does it matter?

this lol

yes

I bang fat girls daily. Made my sex game awesome all around. Practice on the biggins.
Unleash it on the small ones.
No Regrets.

Had chance to lose my virginity to a fat girl (at least she had a good personality) but I thought I was better than that and said no

now I'm a 19 virgin and regret not taking that opportunity

I wish I could believe that but I've been using my hand for so long. I just need to feel something else ykno

It's always ok to fuck fat girls. Even if you got pussy yesterday. Just as another user said, don't tell anyone. You've told us and that's too many people already.

Piece of advice: don't ever turn down pussy, one day it won't come so easily.. from the sound of it that day may have already come for you

this guy knows how to live life

> 19 year old virgin

Take it easy there, Dirk Diggler. Something tells me your sex life has more to come.

Go ahead.

Fat chicks are like mopeds - fun to ride as long as your mates don't see you.

beccabae thread!

Just pay for a decent call-girl dude.

be prepared to do all the work

OP here. I'm starting at a new college but I've already done 3 years elsewhere. Basically the last 3 years were a shitty dry spell filled with regret and depression. Now I got a tinder match and we swapped lewds. I'm probably gonna do it.

Is it better at her place or mine? We both have roommates.

fatties are great, just keep them on the side not main course

Hers. You don't want her just showing up at your place.

If she is sane and you have a half decent place. Bring her to your place. Keep your shit clean, and smelling good.

Don't let all these internet virgins keep you from getting ass. Fat girls are more than half these dudes are getting. Enjoy yourself. If she's cool, keep it up. Be happy. Fuck what other people say

Hnnnnnng. Saved. I'd sleep with her without a second thought, she's fucking hot

I sleep with fat girls out of choice, I love them on all fours... and they're amazing for facesitting too. Love a huge ass or pussy pressed over my face

I could shut this thread down in an instant, seeing as it is my post. But I am keeping it alive puring on the chance that she is getting a hell of a lot of calls and texts. And so I can teach you morons a thing or two. You seem to think you can oust me in my own Kingdom? I basically own half the threads on Sup Forums. This board basically bows to me on the daily. If I could I would just turn its wrath on you on an instant. But im enjoying this little back and forth with all of you. Just pray you toe the line while youre ahead faggots.

some of us here have never lost our virginities. 2.5 years is nothing to us.

I see in her outrageous strength, with an inscrutable malice sinewing it. That inscrutable thing is chiefly what I hate; and be the white whale agent, or be the white whale principal, I will wreak that hate upon her.

go for it. pick a fold and fuck it.

Nonono. This is wrong. Her place so a) like I said she can't just show up unexpectedly b) your roommates don't know your banging a fatty c) YOU CAN LEAVE ONCE YOU NUT

If you weren't hell yeah about it then don't regret your decision.

wizard

Fat girls often have very tight wet pussies. A real man is not afraid to admit he likes pussy of any kind.

I want to fuck a fat black woman one day - the bigger the better. it's one of my ultimate fantasies

>> a real man

Right.

Not only are fat girl not tight, you're desparetly trying to pretend that being desparate makes you cool.

(it's not working)

The worst pretty girl pussy is far better than the best fat girl pussy.

The correct answer, an excellent example, and trips in one post.

Nobody said a girl with a nice body isn't better... but like I said initially, I don't turn down pussy, period. It's not desperation, more of a conquest to fuck every warm wet human pussy on the planet. Is it an achievable goal? Of course not. But I'll die happy knowing I gave it my best shot.

My roommate knows who I fuck. For safety reasons (Kidnapping). Kinda has to be myself place... I never fucked a quiet girl. Only (Ow my fucking ears) loud. Even with hands over mouth.

Posing myself a manwhore first, friend second, they know to leave after a shower and drink.

Don't do it OP ur real girlfriend and soulmate still loves u

long as she cute son

I only ever go for guys explicitly into my whale type. Once had a friend of a fagbro, start messaging me on fb. Seemed like a douche really not into fatties so I didn't get why he was being flirtatious. Eventually meet up for beers and pizza cause pizza and I'm a whale. Next time we met up for just getting stoned and he admitted he thought I'd be an easy lay. That plus he hasn't had sex in over ten months because of a bad break up. I mentioned I'm only into guys into fatties, he said my face is decent and tits but he isn't into bigger females tbh. But that I was really chill and worth hangout with. I let out my tits he sucked them furiously. Was really rough and pounded me and busted four times. I was impressed, he's a vigorous fucker. Never had a guy cum than keep going. And to do that four times. Jizzed on my thigh and dove in again to keep pounding away, Still fwbs and game together so it turned out well for being his first fatty.

As a Black guy that's done this... NOT WORTH!

No, it's not.

There is certainly pussy best left unfucked.

>my best shot

Heyo!

But really, you don't worry about STIs? I know there are some girls I've had a chance at that I wouldn't fuck with another guy's dick.

You can give him the address/phone # without him knowing it's a fatty. It's weird as fuck that your scared of being kidnapped while with females... in college I'd sneak away from my friends to bang uglies/fatties on a regular basis, being kidnapped was never on my mind, just getting laid.

For me, the not having a fatty over comes with the 3 reasons I gave before, and also because I don't want to have to sleep in sheets saturated with fat roll sweat.

What was it like?

losing virginity isnt a big fucking deal, just fuck a fat girl if she wants it. once you find someone you actually like and have sex with them it wont matter how many fat shits you fucked

Not the other guy, but it's not the females you worry about per-se, it's whoever might happen to be with them.

fattys try harder
grab your harpoon and go catch one

>is it okay if...
>implying getting your dick wet with a comsenting living adult is more complicated than that

been 2 years starting to fap less...
> not using it
> Must be losing it
Starting to have a strong hatred for women I haven't met before.
> Still want sex
> Never would fuck a hamplanet or "big" gal.

ew.

yes, as long as its not an aussie fat girl

Where I am from we call them "Slump Busters"

Even better if they're sweaty.

Fatties
> side dish
Normies
> Main course
sounds like a diet plan.

Don't really pay em no mind. It's just a risk I'm willing to take, I guess. A friend of my dad's told me once

"user, there's no such thing as bad pussy. A broad gave me the clap in '89 and it was STILL good pussy"

And I've kinda just ran with that. I've been lucky to date.

no.

Godspeed, user. Someone's gotta give them loving.

Idk I guess I just feel manly enough to not be worried about being abducted. I'm not jacked but I'm not a tiny guy either and I could hold my own. I'm also broke so I don't think anyone would want to abduct me, they wouldn't get shit out of it.

This is bad advice. Do not bring her to your place.

>If she is sane
So many sane women out there, right OP? How many "sane women" did you encounter in the last 3 years? Probably shouldnt bring any chicks over, especially ones you plan to treat like shit in the long run.

Fuck yeah I'd bang her and I have a steady gf and get it on the reg

You seem to think you can oust me in my own Kingdom? I basically own half the threads on Sup Forums. This board basically bows to me on the daily. If I could I would just turn its wrath on you on an instant. But im enjoying this little back and forth with all of you. Just pray you toe the line while youre ahead faggots.

You think you know it all you dumb fuck. If you did, you wouldnt be on here asking for advice. Dont be dumb. Do it at her place.

And I shall. Don't get me wrong if I went to stick my dick in and there was oozing sores I'd probably stop, but shy of that, if I can get the pussy, I'm getting the pussy.

cringy faggot

I have been forced to stay one time. A woman over 2 times my size. (Im only 140 Lb naked?) During a after sex cuddle. She "Jokingly" told me im gonna stay tonight for dick in the morning. Im like no. I got work tomorrow.(Was a lie, but whatever) So she put the lock down arms on me (I was the little spoon..) And I could not move. And she fell asleep that way. I reminded up half the night hard of breathing and unable to reach my phone.

The other time was bitch hid my clothes after sex and my keys and wallet was in my pants.

My roommie is still a Virgin and longtime friend. I dont really care if he knows anyway.

Also, same user you've been going back n forth with here, there's another benefit I forgot about going to her place. I assume your roommates are male and hers are female? If you can make that bitch moan and it sounds like she's having a great time, you might just get some new pussy out of it, from her roommates.

I'd rather take a 13 inch black dick in my ass

Just because I would avoid your girls herpes infested puss, does not make me a faggot. Thanks for the input tho.

actually, i would rather enjoy that

Yes, most definitely.

And here's the thing, fat girls WILL try harder. They'll give epic BJs for fucking hours and they'll do much kinkier stuff without a second thought.

HOWEVER, some are very lax about their hygiene. And you generally know this up front. Does she smell? Does she seem like she skips showers and wears dirty close? Has it been a very long time since she's been laid.

Here's the downside, some fat girls are so damned dirty that the smell of their cooch will nearly make you vomit, it will literally stink up a whole house.... then you gotta come up with a reason to get away (I fake a charlie horse). And if you have a really unhygienic one, sometimes they may not maintain their body hair well and may have a bush up to their belly button and fucking pit hair.

However, if she's a clean fatty, you can generally tell that upfront. Clean ones have ordinary hygiene, they're just large. but I'm just telling you to beware of the dirty fatty.

I've sworn off very large women at this point because I find, more often then not, their hygiene is unacceptable. Their lax attitude towards acceptable eating habits also applies to hygiene.

One of them I was hanging out with after sex, smoking weed with her, and she was just in bra and panties. She raised her arms for something and had the grossest hairy armpits, like probably not shaved for a year. I told her to either start shaving her pits or to keep her shirt on..... they don't seem to realize that the type of hygiene that may be acceptable for someone not getting laid is no good if they're sleeping with someone.

No mike

It's always so hilariously obvious when a lifelong virgin tries to lecture people on the internet about women.

Fuck her and go back for more. Fat chicks only!

Love them slam piggies.

Pretty much I bang any girl that tries to get with me but never really go out of my way to get with any, don't have any standards left even though I can and have gotten with a couple of 7+ girls

Think I'll start putting in effort and just getting as much as I can in general

i really want to fugg a bunch of chubby older ladies that don't have husbands that i know

how do you go about doing that?

This is a very true statement. Listen to this OP.

Top kek.. can't say I've ever been the little spoon or forced to stay, but that doesn't mean I haven't stayed with a fatty by choice. Usually you get some decent food out of the deal and there's nothing wrong with some morning sex. Some fat girls are cool as fuck to hang out with too, just not in public, ya know?

Overly aggressive. Work beyond my human limits, Kinda smelly. Maybe I got a bad BBB (Big Black Bitch) But it wasn't fun.

>Is it okay to sleep with a fat girl just to have sex if I haven't had any in 2.5 years?

For you? No. If you're the kind of cuck that actually cares "what the neighbors would think" about your sexual habits, then you're just going to bring shame to yourself, and shame to your sexual partner.

Or you can man up, grow a pair, and fuck whoever you want, and fuck anyone who has a problem with that as well, your qtπ heavy gf permitting of course.

Idunno mang. Life is short, and god gave you a dick. You dip that bad boy in whatever waters you want.

>not liking underarm hair on women

are you some kind of gay?

Q: What's the similarity between driving a Vesper and fucking a fat chick?
A: They're both fun to ride but not in front of your friends

Well, I'm actually down with bush (as long as it's not so out of hand that it looks like mohair panties)... but hairy legs and pits don't work for me. Nothing can kill my sexual attraction faster. But hair in the crotch or ass is fine.

>Vesper

The word you mean is "Vespa".

Unless there a long time friend, or just a cool person I like hanging with. I like to get my rocks off and get gone or have them gone.

Post selfie am a big fatty fan.

Thanks. Now laugh at my joke, please.

At 2.5 years? Fuck yes, lay anything you can. After a while you begin to exude that virgin vibe again that causes women to instinctively shy away. You need to recharge your mojo.

It's been 2 years for me. And all my go to fatties that I used to bang regularly for some reason aren't really interested now.

I'm strongly debating hiring some company.... funny thing is about 5 years ago, I had FOUR fuckbuddies at the same time, now I can't get fucking laid to save my life.

Beggars shouldn't be choosers and at 2.5 years, you just take what you can get.

That is a great joke. It's one I even tell some times. It's funny but I've heard it before.

Good lord...

Yes please.

Just try it, you might find its for you

Yeah of course. That goes for any girl tho. If she's a shitty person, even if she's a 10, all I want is to get a nut and get out. If she's chill on the other hand, whether she's 120lbs or 300lbs, I don't mind hangin out.

If you haven't gotten laid after 3-4 months you should bang anything you can. It has a bad effect on you to not have sex and makes it difficult to get laid later on too if you haven't in a while. You'll feel all nervous and there will be too much pressure making it easy to fuck up

Personally I just fuck whatever is available as long as they aren't too fucked because if I go a month without sex I start to get stressed out all the time

By dropping my standards I've managed to prevent having a dry spell longer than 2 months since I was 17 and got laid for the first time (23 now)