When some of your current favorite female musicians are still bootyhurt about the election ;_;

When some of your current favorite female musicians are still bootyhurt about the election ;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iKE2cxs0ufc
allaboveall.org/
cnn.com/2017/01/13/entertainment/inauguration-concert-lineup-toby-keith-3-doors-down-donald-trump/index.html?sr=twCNN011317inauguration-concert-lineup-toby-keith-3-doors-down-donald-trump0500PMVODtopLink&linkId=33362758
crackmagazine.net/article/music/hackney-vs-brixton-conversation-dean-blunt-gaika/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

when people on this board are still butthurt about people.not liking the outcome of the election

>all proceeds will go to organizations that support causes threatened by Trump’s proposed policies: All Above All, Cosecha, Hoosier Action, People’s Climate Movement, and Southerners On New Ground

what exactly are you whining about?

tfw lets just fly away

youtube.com/watch?v=iKE2cxs0ufc

milky

That's just sad.

They all look like something out of a Tumblr catalog, those people are legit pathetic and petty.

They're being mean to my meme king though

allaboveall.org/

Fake charity that doesn't help anyone and just raises 'awareness'

Aren't these ppl supposed to be smarter than me?
Doesn't it make more since to see what trump does before we attack him?

all of them are fake charities with extremely vague """"""causes"""""" apart from Hoosier

That would make sense if they weren't attacking things he's already stated he plans to do

If I say "I'm gonna rape a child" I shouldn't be free from criticism just because I haven't done it yet

oh yeah true
so what have they've accomplished so far?

>Artists contributing to the compilation include Angel Olsen, Mitski, Whitney, Toro Y Moi, the Range, Tim Heidecker, Will Oldham, the Mountain Goats, Avey Tare, Jens Lekman, Cherry Glazerr, How to Dress Well, and many more. The new songs will be available exclusively through the compilation, which is available at a minimum donation of $30. The first track will be released on Inauguration Day, January 20, at 12 p.m. Eastern. Pre-order Our First 100 Days here.

>Avey Tare

Oh boi

>which is available at a minimum donation of $30.
what kind of scam is this

So far, R.E.M. and Mission of Burma are the only great bands who have contributed to an anti-Trump compilation and their contributions were live performances of songs they were written decades ago.

>they were
that were

>we live in a world where an official anco release will be on the same record as Tim heidecker's "I Am a Cuck"

> lmao, stop caring and criticizing already, like the election is over dude. You lost. So butthurt lmao

Every time I wonder how an election like the last one could have happened I'm reminded of the fact that people approach elections with the mentality of a fucking football hooligan.

its true
you lost move on :) you got 4 years for a counter attack spend it wisely

Americans are brought up to not protest because the last time it happened the Vietnam war almost ended

Depressingly true
The government barely has to do anything because your own fellow citizens will laugh at and mock you no matter what method you try and protest by

People only protest for so long though, and then they get tired/bored because it doesn't do shit except piss people off and flood people's newsfeeds

protesting and awareness doesn't do shit
either start rioting or don't waste anybodys time

Rioting is a form of protest that's decried by other citizens too
There literally isn't a means for it anymore where other people, even those in groups that would benefit from your cause, won't shit on and try to subvert for the government.

Nah, the US gubbermint realized the hippies were tearing the fabric of their grand plan to send young men to their deaths apart so they gave them lsd to make them comatose and started introducing the idea that protest is worthless into the minds of the American worker

This is why the laborer supports a billionaire instead of the laborer. It's ideological nihilism

you have an appalling taste in waifus

It doesn't help that social and economic conditions are generally so much better than most other countries' conditions. People in actual fucked up countries have much more incentive to continuously protest until something is done, while people in America only protest for so long just to go back to their stable and comfy lives.

yes thats true but I've been saying it for years the regressive left or w/e u wanna call them. way of raising awareness and tweeting shit hasn't changed anything.
we lost the UK and now America the same way.
Making song compilations isn't gonna change whats happening
we need something new ffs

> the regressive left may may

I bet you watch Sargon of Memekad videos

>Regressive left

Rich liberals who fight only for the right to say their pronouns are not textbook leftists

no i hate him another con artist tricking idiots into believing his mumbo jumbo

peaceful protests are fucking useless, though
(this sounds edgy af but it's the truth)

>implying the outcome of the election was ever going to be good

once the candidates were set, everyone was fucked.

>tricking idiots into believing his mumbo jumbo
what did he mean by this?

i dont understand the butthurt. Its a peaceful and legal opposition, if trump opposers tried doing anything to actually make a difference then you would be calling us violent and brainless. If they do something like this than theyre butthurt cucks. It all just covers up the insecurity that you support a meme going into office to fuck common people over the same way america always has been

>realizes that people get fucked over no matter who's president
>still acts bootyhurt over who's president

This is why no one takes liberals seriously

America votes someone who doesn't pay taxes into public office.
You need to stop believing that you'll be rich someday. The american dream is dead, get over it.

Not the guy you're responding to, but why do you assume that anyone who dislikes Trump is a "leftist" or "libtard"?

I don't dislike Trump for any ideological reason, i dislike him because he's an objectively shitty human being. keyword: objectively. Same thing with Hillary.

I don't like the guy for any ideological reason as well because the Trump himself is barely ideological. He's an opportunist more than anything. I'm actually quite indifferent towards him. My beef is with those who think Trump is literally Hitler or some lesser version who will bring about the downfall of the country, which I simply believe is nothing more than fear mongering and sore losing; hence bootyhurt.

Its not a great time for politics when someone gets into the white house with no ideology though.

im not really butthurt tho. im not making threads shaming artists for speaking their minds. Im glad hilary didnt win and even if bernie mane did (lol never would happen) the government is owned by loaded lobbyists and mn corporations not some pretty face that addresses the nation on tv every once in a while

>My beef is with those who think Trump is literally Hitler or some lesser version who will bring about the downfall of the country, which I simply believe is nothing more than fear mongering and sore losing

I don't see what's so illogical about that though.

The guy can barely act his age, why should i trust him with the nuke button? You have to learn to crawl before you can walk, and he's about to go on a 5k run for the next 4+ years.

literally no one worth caring about or listening to likes trump.

get over it.

Except Kanye. And Kanye is allowed to do that because he's Kanye.

Perhaps, but maybe this might be a time for more pragmatic thinking? I don't know, I'm just trying to not let things get to me. I'm getting too old to be riled up and caught up in mass hysteria 24 fucking 7.

Just think about all the other musicians they probably asked who didn't participate

and hey speaking of which

cnn.com/2017/01/13/entertainment/inauguration-concert-lineup-toby-keith-3-doors-down-donald-trump/index.html?sr=twCNN011317inauguration-concert-lineup-toby-keith-3-doors-down-donald-trump0500PMVODtopLink&linkId=33362758

This is the type of redneck trash that Trump supporters are obligated to enjoy.

>inb4 fake news

Yeah nevermind this article is just slander. :)

I mean if you can meme a man into presidency lets get Kanye 2020 on the go.
The only thing incongruous about this is that the celebrities are donating time rather than money which is a strange inequality. I doubt people would care if all these artists donated money.

>Kanye

"no"

kanye hasn't made a good album since MBDTF
no he relies on publicity stunts to stay relevant

>caring about what women say about politics
kys Sup Forumstard

now*
you're just proving my point here

it's wwe, americans are fucking stupid

i dont know who any of these artists are

>the likes of angel olsen, mitski and whitney (literally who?)
>"people" worth caring about

i bet you favorite artist despises trump

conservatives do not make good music

Bro how have you not heard of BIG MILKY TITS yet??

your*

MILCC

my favorite artist isn't some walking meme, therefore his opinion on the matter is kept away from public discourse

MOMMY!

either that or theyre afraid to say where they stand publicly for fear of polarizing their fanbase and losing them vinyl sales

lmao this

nah hes just not an idiot like yours :)

DB: I mean… the Trump ting, I think that once again, just like Brexit – America is just showing itself for what it is. America has always ‘been’ Donald Trump. Donald Trump is just an American without the fourth wall. And I think that’s tight, it’s great. I think it’s heavy man, there’s no fallacies, so people can progress, we’re not living in this charade.

crackmagazine.net/article/music/hackney-vs-brixton-conversation-dean-blunt-gaika/

you guys deserve trump :)

maybe a mix of both? either way, you have to be kind of an egocentric prick to think that being an artist automaticaly means your "voice" on the matter is important enough to be attached to your work. unless we are talking about inherently political acts, of course

Yeezus is a masterpiece you philistine

TLOP was decent

>>Avey Tare
nooo fuck, not my husbando
also I love how theres no panda bear, even when geo announced he was with her. What if the memes are true?

>People’s Climate Movement

this confuses me.. As a group who have legitimate concerns to raise considering Trump's denial of issues surrounding our climate, why do this:

>Join us in standing up to a President who [...] openly attacks women, people of color, immigrants, Muslims, people with disabilities, LGBTQ people, and so many more.

Seeing as they're a minority in pushing these gender-politics, surely this not only takes focus and resources away from what the group was originally set on accomplishing, but alienates and discourages many contributors. And for what?

Literally none of those causes are threatened by his presidency. Trump is not a social-policy president beyond immigration reform. Nothing will change in regards to women's health, LGBT issues, civil rights, etc. I don't have any problem with people working to support charities they believe in, but positioning it as anti-trump is vapid bullshit and just furthers the divisions between everyone in the US.

pb is too busy taking care of his kids in Portugal

LITERALLY WHO?

It's only been a couple months, of course people are still bitching. The bitching about Bush and Obama went on for as long as they were in office for God's sake, how is anyone surprised by this?

>literally the most unpopular political figure in American history wins without majority consent
>"Haha are you mad bro? Triggered?"
Politics are a meme to the alt-right, lives will be lost because of this. At least I'll have the last laugh when Trump signs the TPP, goes to war in Syria, and fills Washington with more Exxon-Mobil and Goldman Sachs execs.

true

im just here to meme

fuck you

M E G A M I L K

>lives will be lost

Only the weak and the poor

Fucking this, holy shit.

>Avey Tare
wtf I hate AnCo now!

Please, I know he doesn't give a single fuck about abortion personally, but do you really think the Rudy Giulianis working for him are gonna make no attempts at social policy?

I disagree. Look at MLK or Nelson Mandela. The problem I see though is that they had a policy of not demonizing, insulting, or belittling the thing they were protesting, and instead advocated peace.

Defunding planned parenthood doesn't effect women's health?

Nominating one of the most comically racist senators still living as attorney general doesn't effect civil rights?

Being a climate change denier doesn't effect climate change?

> it's another episode of Sup Forums gets triggered by a handful of Sup Forums, aka the easiest board to troll

You mean like the coal miners he promised to "help"?
Mandela was a terrorist (in a good way though because he was killing fascists)
In India millions of workers went on strike to protest Modi's policies, that scares the elite more than a few edgy teens with bombs

>In India millions of workers went on strike to protest Modi's policies, that scares the elite more than a few edgy teens with bombs
this isn't india
this is america majority of the kids protesting on that p4k list all come from upper middle class families
yeah it would be cool if all of us protested but it isn't happening.
ppl rather press a button on their phone and like a tweet or facebook post.

strikes =/= protests
and anything involving millions of people is bound to have an effect. not like the average peaceful demonstration at all

>2017
>Still triggered by Trump

Tears only make him stronger.

>I love this musician!
>but I don't agree with them politically
Pic one

>Sup Forums will unironically defend this

t. edgy teens who think the Weather Underground stopped the Vietnam War by accidentally blowing themselves up

>Democrats lost to this

>In India millions of workers went on strike to protest Modi's policies

Things would have to get a lot (A LOT) worse in the US before this could even come close to happening.

t. OWS orphan faggot
>things need to chaaaaaange dude
*holds sign for 12 hours*

>Violence is the only way we can achieve change! Oh, but I'm just waiting until the revolution begins before I start doing it.
pic related

ayy lmao

Fantano was right, music is gonna be shit for the next 8 years because of Trump winning.

>durr nuke button
Even if you're being metaphorical, you're an idiot.