This new rape ad

This new rape ad

YELLOWED!!!

How come the bra came off but the dress stayed on?

fucking kek

OP is literally worthless \o/

She took it off and was swinging it around, clearly asking for it.

She TOTALLY isn't craving the d guys.

Any of female on male?

Doesn't exist, because patriarchy.

Ok, that's just bullshit. Just because you don't agree with the reasoning, doesn't mean there isn't one. That's a completely fucking asinine assertion.

There is I think but I didn't save it.

Not op

No it happens because I gotta bust a nut.

Come on user. Look at her face. I'm not saying rape is ok but it doesn't look like rape is what I'm saying you giant cuck jesus christ.

I think this is the only one.

He's talking about the picture not your stupid comment you fucking faggot.

Whoops, what did I just walk in on, sorry satan.

Ok. Kinda confusing but maybe? I don't know you white knight faggot.

All hail shitbrick's devil trips!

Fuck that, this is hot.

refugees

Fuck you stupid cock sucking fag bitch Tumblr Reddit shithead nigger wop jizz cunt ass slut whore spic kike dumbass fingerbang dumb moron trump shill Hillary sjw

shes 75 refugees

>my neck is getting sore
>why does he have to hold my arm like that
>there's too much of a breeze going up my ass
>I wish I was at KFC
>this faggot probably doesn't even know how to play lacrosse

travel finland

OMG THAT PICTURE IS SO INSPIRING WE NEED 100.000 MORE REFUGEES IMMEDIATELY.
That is what Justin Trudeau would say.

No, that user was right. I was commenting on the picture itself which posits that there isn't a reason for rape. That sentiment is fucking retarded because LITERALLY everything has a reason. Cause and effect.

user if you're a rapist please say so.

funny thing is that these used to be troll threads before but nowadays you shmucks actually circlejerk over this.
Sure, some girls live a bit more risky than others but what about the girl just walking home from a friend? or the one being raped by her friend cause she got a bit too drunk? Should women not dare drink with men?
Also, don't give me that "she wanted it but now she regrets it". That's not rape. We're talking real rape, and we all know it happens. Fuck off OP, you virgin neckbeard degenerate.

>saying there's a reason that rape happens somehow implies I'm new

user are you genetically retarded, or were you just dropped on your head too often as a child?

best be shoop

The guy looks like my cousin

Cuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuvkcuckcuckcuckcucjcucj

Kek'd more at this, fucking gold

Shills full on buttmad for now they can't advertise their shitty cuck propaganda.

boys get raped too and trannys. if you get drunk and raped oh well you choose to get drunk and lose iq points. oh you go out with your friends to be cool and get raped oh well should of done your homework. you meet a stranger on tinder and get gangbanged in the hood oh well thats your fault

ssrsly wtf dude

clearly new being so thin-skinned

no problem with finland would helkp if could but see what shit we getting from being pussies

no its not their fault. they didn't give their consent. rapist should fucking die

Is this your new meme? Finland? Ok bruh whatever.

>thin skinned
I ain't even mad. Just asking how many times you were dropped on your head as a child. It's a reasonable question.

ok now we are in fiction, and asian raping a black guy. wow, i cant even

Seems legit

said no a day after she fucked some poor sod

plenty of time to look hurt and make up a story

Dude you're so fucking mad I can see you right spying on you with binoculars you're Ted in the face and have a rage boner jacking off to little boys haha sick faggot

there was a few teachers I would have died of joy if they did that to me

>i have nothing to say
>i know, i'll call him some variation of "mad"

honestly user, anyone here can see you're a faggot.

Asians don't even have penises

hey you might be on to something. Wait. Also... if wome cover up their bodies (and boys and trannys)... well no one will want to rape them. Also... if we keep the women indoors most of the time no one will want to rape them. Also they shouldn't be able to drink so they lose iq-points.

Sounds familiar....

Btw fuck refugees, amirite?! xDD

Yeah. Cool story bro. Let me call my bud who's an expert on cool stories to verify.

Exhibit A

if you old enough to drink you old enough to own a gun. no one get raped when they have a gun

fact

You're fucking gay you gay calling people mad is Sup Forums culture

you sound mad. different poster btw hurr

If you Sat bro your gay I know it cos tool time said it once

It's FUCKING MCLOVIN

sense made out of 10 = 0

wow dude. Stop skippin classes.

Jew Jew Jew Jew Jew Jew Jew Jew Jew Jew Jew Jew Jew school is for libs

i kind of understand why you didn't like going to school.

then again, i just fell for the bait, rite?

>calling people mad is Sup Forums culture

You get baited by pedophiles cos your a dumb faggot kid

Newfag alert

Forgot, children and the teachers that love them don't count...

Women should be raped. They're all whores anyway with zero value other than what's between their legs. No woman should ever have the right to say "no". We have to deal with their crazy psycho bullshit everyday anyway, the least they can do is put out.

Interesting point of view. But do you have the balls to tweet this?

Underrated

honestly, i was pretty much orally raped once and it wasn't that bad. i actually enjoyed it after i stopped panicking. then again, violence wasn't involved

I'll rape your mom first she's a tight little slut did you know I'm your real dad fag? Haha you stupid piece of shit.

Thanks. Thought it went over everyones autistic fucking heads

If that's so then why did the black man get YELLOWED!
I bet he liked it. Look at his face he's trying to stay alpha but he knows who the superior human
"Nice throw out th-there bro. You a-are really good."
"You sucked Tyrone you tall but stupid and clumsy."
"D-do you really th.."
"YOU'RE MY LITTLE SLAVE NOW!"
"W-what are you doing! Oh oh please stop senpai. W-whyy. I-It's not like I wanted this or anything.."
"SHUT UP LITTLE WHORWHORE. IF YOU THINK THE GAME WAS GOOD JUST WAIT TILL I SLAM DUNK YOUR CUTE LITTLE BUT!"
"Aaaaah!"

obviously the tweet should be done with his real name account, not some bullshit troll account

i dont get it, one man is clearly looking for pocket change and the man on the right is getting ready to go to a BBQ

obviously your retarded

Fuck you bitch I'm pooping in her shithole right now

Well, obviously we have a rapist in Lincoln Park
>he's climbin' in your windows
>he's snatchin' your ppl up
>tryin'a rape em so y'all need to
>hide ya keeds
>hide ya wife
>and hide ya husband cuz they rapin' errybody out here

I wonder if anyone in the room at the time this pic was snapped thought to themselves "lol this would never happen"

Grammar. The difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit

Hey, that's pretty good

Grammar is a Jewish ploy to feminize americans

so new

SKEER NE NEER NERR I TOUCH MYSLEF BU DU WONG BU DA WOONG!

I could shut this thread down in an instant, seeing as it is my post. But I am keeping it alive puring on the chance that she is getting a hell of a lot of calls and texts. And so I can teach you morons a thing or two. You seem to think you can oust me in my own Kingdom? I basically own half the threads on Sup Forums. This board basically bows to me on the daily. If I could I would just turn its wrath on you on an instant. But im enjoying this little back and forth with all of you. Just pray you toe the line while youre ahead faggots.

Underrated

Bump

Nice shill. Got more pictures of dogs?

Yeah, your mother faggot

I said dogs. Post more.

Pretty sure Hilary only has a daughter

Here you fucking Jew puppet