Still the Best Album of All Time

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cLsCrysrvuQ

False

It's great overall but it has a few duds

Be Above It and Elephant off the top of my head.

Elephant is a dud? i don't even know what to tell you

(1/2)

Decided to head up to the mall today to check out the Black Friday deals, many of which carried over to Saturday. Now the mall I frequent is in an upper middle class white neighborhood, so the percentage of niggers out and about is pretty small, and held true today as the shoppers were about 99% white with some Asian and I could count on my fingers the number of niggers I came across at the mall. Funny thing is, the ones that I did were all acting like typical niggers and aroused the suspicion of anyone familiar with what to look for when confronting the beasts. The first contact was with three nigger bucks on the upper level that appeared to be homeless as they were wearing dirty ragged clothing which looked unkept and were just shuffling along like all niggers do - luckily, I saw that mall security had a close eye on them so I knew they would not get away with their thievery. The next nigger I came across was a buck in Macy's acting suspicious as hell in the men's suit department. I was shopping for some good dress slacks and this buck kept walking around with some clothes piled up in its paws like it was actually going to buy them, but it kept watching me and trying to go into the far corners of the store, no doubt in my mind it wanted to try and bag them and walk out. Anyway I decided to mess with the buck and kept watching what it was doing. It must have got frustrated as I saw it leave the store empty handed a short time later, surprise, surprise.

(2/2)

From there I saw it off and on prowling the mall. The best one of all was when I was leaving - I had parked at a far corner of the parking lot since the lot was pretty full this Saturday, and I saw a nigger sheboon in green outfit get out of her car just a few cars away from mine. This sheboon was wearing green pants, raggedy green jacket, but what really amazed me was it was carrying a large empty bag, wearing a mostly empty backback on its back, and it had a very big belly. Now, its belly appeared to be fake as it was unnatural shaped and most likely was one of the shoplifters typical methods - wearing a puffed out container under its jacket that can then be stuffed with clothing without attracting attention as it would still appear just as fat. I put my purchases in my car and out of curiosity glanced in the niggers car and low and behold it had clothes piled up in the back seat with price tags still on. Needless to say I called the mall security office and let them know that they had a shoplifting nigger coming their way. For kicks I decided to hang around for awhile as it was a pretty slow day with crappy weather outside and sure enough, the sheboon got itself arrested within 30 minutes. So I figured I made it a bad day for at least two niggers and just goes to show that we need to report any all suspicious niggers to the authorities and put a stop to their TNB.

Bought it on vinyl yesterday

be above it is great

Solid 9/10, Underrated af

>Be Above It and Elephant off the top of my head.
get the fuck out

First half 9/10, second half 5/10

FTFY

>First half 9/10, second half 5/10
thats normally how most albums are though because artists would stack their hit singles on the first side of an album to get people into it, and then go to the throwaway or B sides on side 2. lonerism not just in sound but concept is trying to be like this hybrid psych/prog/glam pop album that would adhere to popular record practices at the time of the early 70s

>Elephant being a dud
Get the fuck out of here

Be Above it is the only good song.

Every thing else is yawn-inducing nu-psychedelia garbage.

>Every thing else is yawn-inducing nu-psychedelia garbage.
>second half of sun's coming up
>garbage.
>music to walk home by
>garbage.
>keep on lying
>garbage.
F

Wow I seriously don't get the appeal of this band.

What the fuck was that?

It just sounds like a shitty version of Air.

>It just sounds like a shitty version of Air.

>Kevin Parker: "I was starting university when Talkie Walkie came out, and it became an emotional soundtrack to what was going on in my life. At the time I was studying engineering and floundering miserably, because I really couldn't give a shit – as hard as I tried I just couldn't concentrate. I'd spend whole lectures thinking about the next song I was going to do. This album was such an enhancer. I was really inspired by the way they layered melodies and sounds to create a sort of electronic orchestra. That opened my eyes to new studio possibilities, because it was just two guys but they were making a world of sounds. It made me realise that it doesn't have to sound like a band, it can sound like something totally different."

Well, there you go.

Yeah let's delete the only 2 original songs on the album
Great idea

>only 2 original songs on the album
you forgot endors toi

What about apocalypse dreams