It is crazy to me, that trump supporters actually think he's gonna get rid of all the illegal immigrants in the U.S...

It is crazy to me, that trump supporters actually think he's gonna get rid of all the illegal immigrants in the U.S. Like he's just gonna round 'em up in the night, and toss them over a huge ass wall. Any of you fuckwits even notice, that when Trump was running for the nomination, he was promising to get them all out, and now that he's got the nomination it's changed to all "criminal illegal immigrants" and that's a fucking huge difference. There is a difference between "civil" law and "criminal" law Being an illegal immigrant is a civil offense not a criminal one. So in order to be deported under a Trump presidency, one would actually need break a criminal law, but you see that's how the system works already. How do you think we find illegal immigrants in the first place? They break the fucking law, we find them, they go back to Mexico. Nothing changes under a Trump presidency in that regard, yet these dumb dumbs are still stuck on pre- nomination Trump and his get them all out rhetoric. You are all still falling for it like idiots.

Illegals break law every second they are here
They are illegal
Which is against the law
>Point proven
>Umad?

Hello dear shillarian, as I can see, you're posting again to defend you reptile queen, good for you, may the goy power fills your pockets with an amount of shekels, for you're doing a great job.

Bait post is obviously bait.

Tell that to former President Eisenhower. Operation Wetback.
Trumps attempt won't work just like Eisenhower's.
But the possibility of a half added attempt is there.

Assed*
Damn auto-correct.

Hillary's poll numbers are dropping faster than Bill's pants in an all girl grammar school.

Isn't summer about over yet?

Put them in death camps

Seconded. May I have sheckels too? For the name of the lizard queen,of course.

It's not that. Bigots and idiots now have a champion and they are pretending that they love him for his pipe dreams, not that he is the champion of being like them and getting to the top somehow. Misogynists love him because they they think he will "put women in their place." Racists love him because they think he will "put (insert racial slur here) in their place." etc.

usually these threads have some balance to them. but this whole thread has been Trump tards to this point
>summer's over
>ah

Racism is the one thing he has going for him you cuck

OP here.
>Faggots see anti-Trump post.
>Auto assumes OP is Sillary supporter.

Who said I approve of either of them?

Fuckwits.

CTR

OP is a retard that doesn't know anything about US law. Illegal Immigration falls under criminal law, not civil. Trump is to changing the law, he has committed to enforce the current law. Obama had no right and no public support to issue his Executive Orders to prevent investigation and deportation of Illegals.

Another thread by butthurts from another country or illegal faggot that is about to get the boot.

>this whole thread has been Trump tards to this point
Wait till you see the voting booths.

bashing Hillary is the only way they get off anymore. that and traps

Better than hillary. Id kill a child if i thought it would keep hillary out of office. Greater good and all that. Politicians understand.

Liberals are obnoxious douchebags.
Vote Trump.

>we can now call Texas and North Carolina for Clinton

OP here.
"Immigration law in the United States is civil, not criminal. People found to be in violation of immigration law are not punished; they are deported. And, deportation is not punishment.

In the United States, we often refer to people who are in the United States without permission from the government as “illegal aliens.” Calling people “illegals” gives the false impression that they have committed a crime. However, being in the United States without documentation is not a crime. It is a violation of immigration laws, and there is no punishment for illegal presence."

oh, and projection. they love projecting their own characteristics unto others

Sure thing, Snowflake.

Then what are you doing on the Hate Machine that is Sup Forums? Get the fuck out SJW CTR faggot and kill yourself while you are at it.

No, he's not. Better than Trump, besides Hillary: G.W.Bush (worst president ever), Hitler (at least Congress and Senate would stop him before invasions and ovens), Stalin, a magic 8-ball, a pile of leaves, Old Yeller after he got rabies (even after he got shot), your last bowel movement, an aborted fetus, and any enemy of the USA. Yes, he is that bad.

> it's impossible to round up a bunch a cunts amidst other cunts because of a deviation from the majority
Why are you denying the holocaust desu?

it's gonna be an even bigger ass whooping than that cuck Romney took

Trump supporters have really chugged the Kool-Ade. In the past few days alone I've seen posts claiming he will do everything from getting rid of the obesity epidemic, to wiping out the national debt, to finding a cure for cancer, to making America completely white again... and on and on. I'm not sure who is more delusional, Dipshit Don or his dipshit supporters.

>being in the United States without documentation is not a crime
>It is a violation of immigration laws

LOL!

>Trump supporters really think Trump will get rid of all illegals
Only the really uneducated supporters
The educated clinton supporters actually believe that this is what Trump supporters believe which is kind of just as hilarious

Trump supporters believe he'll stem the tide of newcommers and make it harder to illegally cross the border and get all kind of state benefits (financial or other) at the same time, which is something a big wall could realistically pull off

You won't stop the tide completely but right now it's like there is no border at all

It won't stop the globalists tho, enjoy your EU 2.0 when Canada, US and Mexico erase borders and take on a new coin which is mostly symbolical, not thought or planned through and therefore not solvable

>The educated clinton supporters

Niggers and spics

All true, and she is still better than Trump. I'd vote for one of his stupid supporters for president before I vote for him.

Let me handle this. I think I know how to speak double-talk.

OP, listen. Trump's plan is to make civil immigration into illegal immigration.

ignore the retard, guys

>All true, and she is still better than Trump.

Why?

>mfw Hillary supporters cant tell me why she should win without using the word "Trump"

Yeah, you're cool Snowflake.

What you are seeing now is a polished turd, which is far better than a dirty politician. He is not a "political outsider." You know why he knows about political corruption from donations? Because he is worse than a corrupt politician, he IS and WAS corruption itself, one of the donors, for decades. Everything he touches turns to shit in all other ways. He would be a worse president than a James Bond bad guy bent on world destruction... at least a James Bond bad guy has a plan to rebuild from the ruin he makes... and a James Bond bad guy KNOWS he will be a force of destruction.

>Trump supporters cant tell me why he should win without using the word "Shillary"

I haven't been keeping up. the announcement of her indictment is coming up how soon?

>Isnt corrupt
>Knows what (C) means
>Doesnt deserve to be in prison

Yeah, you're cool Snowflake.

Me, I support anyone with the greatest chance to beat Trump. I don't care who wins as long as it isn't Trump.

You don't need to round them up. Just punish any businesses or individuals who hire illegals. No job > no money > no food, shelter, etc. They'll have no choice but to self deport.

>uses the word Trump
>Not suppose to use the word Trump

Hey, you have as good reading skills as Hillary

"If you saw you running for president would you vote for you."

*does not compute*

>Pam Bondi
>Trump University
>admits to a history of Quid Pro Quo
>not corrupt
>wut

>I haven't been keeping up. the announcement of her indictment is coming up how soon?

Right after Trump's inauguration.

Because you are going to be deported?

>dumb dumbs
this board is +18

>Sells political favours for money
Ill give you 2 guesses to who Im talking about

CTR minimum wager

user - you are delusional.

>favours
get out of our politics eurocunt
no wonder you're this stupid

1 more guess

go back to hitting yourself over the head with a hammer so you can come up with your next headline for Breitbart asshat

Does it make Trump supporters uncomfortable that he made repeated donations to Clinton in the past?

OK so your plan is to hire the Queen of Corruption because you detest corruption in politics?

Only if it makes Hillary supporters uncomfortable that she sold uranium to Russia multiple times

Alex Jones you fat fuck

all hail the queen

>uncomfortable
There is your answer

Hillary for jail 2016!

No, you gotta pay your whores. Nothing is free in America.

But Russia is our BFF according to Trump and his supporters.

>Doesnt want to piss off a nuclear armed global power

Yeah, what a stupid move there

There are countless immigrants living in the usa, that no one gives a flying fuck about, they werent deported. Do you think they give a fuck? They know it and theyre not doing anything at all. Thats why trump wants to change that

It's sad how right you are. The real cucks are these faggots that think their king cuck cares about them while they jack off to traps and lolis.

I thought 90% of niggers are supporting Clinton... aren't niggers the most uneducated people in America?

Try to keep up.

>Thats why trump wanted to change that
ftfy
he wet his pants when he met with the Mexican President

But how is he going to be tough on cyber security then, like he just promised us?

>Only way to toughen up cyber security is to go with war with whoever is responsible

>Hillary Supporters are actually okay with this

Trust a women who doesnt even understand what confidential means to be up to date with technology

really thats on you that you think all Trump is about is "deborting illegals". Fags like you ended up being part of the corrupt medias fanning flames of your triggered minds.

Its about getting someone in the white house that isn't part of the crooked system. Trump is great exactly BECAUSE he pisses off both the establishment republicans and democucks.

Okay, well let's deport them then. Instead of Illegal Aliens, I'm okay with calling them Deportable Aliens

>nuclear armed global power
what does that have to do with anything? do you know what MAD is? dumbass

How is posting established facts shilling?

OP is merely pointing out that Trump stance on immigration is the same as our current one; only taking action when the illegals are committing felonies here. Which, statistically speaking, they are far less inclined to do when compared to the indigenous population. But still. Let's not let facts and figures get in the way of good rhetoric, as my granny used to say. And she should know, she was in the hitlerjugend. But yeah, so Trump's current stance on immigration is basically a) keep on enforcing the system we have and b) build a wall that Walter Ulbricht would be proud of. Because being compared to Walter Ulbricht is something we should all be aspiring to. There was no negative connotations associated with Ulbricht's wall. No sirree. A shining beacon of hope that was.

The majority of illegal immigrants coming here commiting crime are eastern europeans and those from northwest africa. How is Trump addressing these, actual valid, concerns? Is he building a wall across the eastern seaboard? Are we gonna start deporting foreign nationals committing crimes here? Oh yeah, we already do.

Ah well, the man's a con artist. I look forward to seeing exactly what will happen when he seizes power and his followers realize just how little he represents them on any given issue.

>my daddy only gave me a million dollars therefore I know what its like to start with nothing

You have to go back

>Hillary wants to go to war with Russia because they hacked her email server

Please, try to defend this

Were are you getting your news? Mexicunts are all pissed because they thought Trump was going to apologize. Trump told Mexico that they will be required to help stop the illegal immigration problem and Enrique Peña Nieto agreed.

You are all fucked.
The worst part ?
Most people dont even realize it.

Quads of truth.

I didn't endorse any war, nor am I a Hillary supporter.

Hiring illegal aliens is a crime that is currently unenforced. When Trump starts enforcing these laws, the country will go to 0 illegal aliens within 10 months. How else are illegal aliens going to survive without a job or government help? Both of which is illegal to provide to illegal aliens...

>gibberish
I know where you're getting your news from

And yet Trump's own businesses have hired illegals.

I suddenly realized I don't like politics anymore.