How do i start to being a burglar/breaking into houses? What do i need (supplies)...

How do i start to being a burglar/breaking into houses? What do i need (supplies), what do i need to do before i break in, and what plan should i have.

Shut up, Dustin.

if your in texas... plan to die.

Read Silent terror by James Ellroy

If you just murder the entire family
You will have plenty of time to pick the house clean. Try to pick houses with the least amount of children possible and preferably no dogs.

Walk around in ballet shoes.

Germanfag here, i sometimes break into stuff. If your in murica' , dont.

Gloves: Preferably made of a very fine weave polymer or even a plastic like material. Just something which wont leave behind fibres on stuff you touch.

Lock picks: can open almost any old locks, your fucked if its electronic though.

Lock gun: if you can afford to be noisy, say at a lock on an outside gate or a garage. Much quicker than a pick.

Very strong HCl (hydrochloric acid): The strong stuff will deal with complicated padlocks and the like. Bring it in a plastic bottle and use an eyedropper pipette to apply it. It takes time to work but will chew through aluminium and its alloys, Zinc based alloys, stainless steel, iron, Bronze and brass take longer to dissolve but who tf makes locks or door hinges out of bronze and brass. Also another reason why wearing rubber gloves is a good idea. Dont spill it on yourself unless you want to go to the hospital.

A blow torch and a hammer can achieve the same effect as the acid but its loud to go around hitting locks with a hammer and different metals react to heat differently so its hard to tell when the lock is ready to break.

Light shoes that allow you to climb and walk quietly over gravel and stuff like that. Practice walking over gravel.

Something that covers your entire body/ is flexible/ comfy to work/climb/run in and something that wont leave any fibres behind.

Something to cover face at all times. Self explanatory. Make sure this is put on well before your target not as you walk up the drive.

Rope: True fact, if there is a sky light, its probably open. tie a loop and sling the rope around the chimney and presto you are on the roof. Be athletic, its catburglar not fatburglar.

Basic tools, screwdriver, small hammer, wire/ bolt cutters.

Ive probably missed some stuff but thats all ive got for now.

What are fibers, user?

FYI, if you break into my place while I'm here prepare to be ventilated with 30 rounds of .223 you fucking scumbag. I can't wait to murder you and get away with it scott free.

I can't wait for you to kill one of your kids or a neighbor. What kind of half breed fuck head uses a rifle for home defense? You. People like you will be the reason we lose our guns. Fuck man, ask some questions, learn some shit. It's a rifle, not a god damn multi tool. Fucking kids

Dont wear wool shit or cotton, anything with large fibres that can be torn of on edges of brick walls or on rough wood. If investigators find wool fibres of a certain colour they instantly know what colour your clothes were, what they were made out of. they can even tell how the clothes were woven. It just helps them and is a ballache for you.

dude guns are used for home defense all the time. thieves deserve to die. my 2c. stay the fuck out of other peoples homes.

"ya shall not steal"

t:bible

steal from stores you shithead scumbag, not from real people like yourself.
pic related.

Don't breathe

QUESTION: Are kik and snapchat monitored by people who could fuck my life up like unckie Sam

This is not some retard looter thread. We aren't gonna break in while your're there, smashing windows with bats or trying to knockdown the front door. I'd stake out your home for weeks in advance, from a distance. You will have no idea you are being watched. Learn about the firm that provides your home security system, and learn how to beat it. Poison your dogs, they are such a nuisance with their good hearing. watch your neighbours and learn their routine. You could have a fucking tank to defend your house with but it wont matter cause you will never notice I'm there until something goes missing.

I dunno about those 2 but watsapp is supposedly encrypted and they have refused to hand over data to the FBI in the past.

you sound pretty hard core. why dont you just get a fucking job if your going to make a career out of this. that way you wont be a complete fucking faggot.

Thieves deserve to die, yes. You should protect your home, of course. What I'm saying is that you don't need a gun with that kind of punch thru power going off in a house full of people. It's fucking dangerous and ignorant. Buy yourself a Mossberg 500, some #4 or #6 shot (buy the fancy he defense shit if you got the money) and shoot any crack head that tries to Jimmy your door. The only difference being that while that #6 shot will ruin his life, it won't go thru the wall into your old man/gf/kid/neighbor. Shotguns are for close quarters.
Rifles are long range.

.223 performs better in home defense scenarios in every quantifiable measure. 9mm, buckshot, .45, all penetrate more layers of wall than a .223 will.

fucking nogunz retard needs to lurn sum bulliztix

Something I do is listen to the police scanners. Use broadcastify.com & find your city dispatch, it's free to use. That way if a call comes in you can book out outta there Asap

nogunz retard thinks .223 won't tumble and has deeper penetration power than 12 gauge

dude 55g .223 wont even make it though two layers of drywall. half inch of drywall makes it subsonic, after that its fucking worthless. learn to ballistics bro. 55gr bullets are seriously nothing. thats half the weight of a 9mm round, which will go though a fucking 2x4 by the way.

.223 is actually safer than any pistol caliber to shoot indoors aside from .380, maybe.

also your shotgun has zero fucking spread over a range of 20 feet, so indoors, its shooting slugs no matter what. fucking no advantage what so ever over a rifle.

nice fucking try.

>Buckshot is the only shotgun ammo durr
>Just pick the lesser evil that's the best I can do rite? Hurr durr
You're gonna put your eye out, kid.

I have been involved in cooperate espionage. I dont normally steal from homes not big enough returns for all the prep I go through. But i have been "employed" to steal documents before.

HCl will not eat through metals or just realy fraking slow so that is a realy bad advice... (especialy aluminium)

Start wearing blackface

you opsec is fucking trash, your posting on Sup Forums? my god.
real fucking pro here.

Very important - be a nigger...its in the dna

It will, I'm not talking about some high school science class strength acid. High concentration and morality will do away with most metals quickly.

are you retarded ?

lol, this isn't TV, faggot.

OP, Just smash and grab. Insurance pays out and police don't investigate since it's a dead end anyway.

Sure, wear dark clothes and a mask, wear gloves, but none of that other stuff is needed unless you already know your target, and in that case, you're probably too familiar with them and shouldn't rob them.

That's why I went with .380 for the house. It's like a .223. That's why the military uses .223. It's less likely to kill the wrong person through a wall after a miss.

You're wrong. A .223 rifle is safer than a shotgun.

Don't be a nigger. Watch the place you want to rob, and know the family. Every day, for atleast a week. Preferably 2. Go during the day, when you know for a fact that nobody will be home. If you break in while someone is home, you will get shot. Wear gloves. Wear a hat. Make sure it covers all your hair. If possible, go in through a back door. Pick the lock, or make a bump key. If you break glass, you risk being heard by a neighbor, or having them see a broken window. Bring some trash bags. Move quickly, put everything you're taking into a bag. At max, make 2 trips into/ out of the house. Load everything into your car. Leave.

>been involved in cooperate espionage
>need advice
>don't know what fibres is
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

You are all invited to
Feel free to hang out, read(read a lot), ask questions, and gain all the knowledge you can. They'll dispell all these CoD myths you seem to have acquired and staunchly refuse to come off of. They have real world facts, and they won't be mean if you end up being wrong. Give it a shot, whaddya say?

bro i live in /k/

So in June I was in a home invasion, six niggers ran up behind me as I opened my front door. They shot my father nine times and left with basically nothing, 10 dollars, a phone they had to abandon and a car which they also had to abandon. They got caught pretty much immediately after homicide getting involved. Homicide detectives get paid 100k a year and will ask the most horrible questions, they will press everyone's buttons like mad trying to get someone upset, someone to slip up. They had the shooter ferreted out of the other 5 within a week.

His trial is likely over 2 years from now, in the meantime he stays in prison, there is no bail. His lawyer is a public defender who in all likelihood hates his guts. He has a 99.999% chance of getting life in prison without the possibility of parole.

Even unarmed people in their underwear who are outnumbered 6 to 1 won't always give up - and when you shoot one look what happens. People they pay 100k a year and another 100k of insurance for spend 14 hours a day looking for you. Unless you're james fucking bond you're going to get caught and that's if some old white guy doesn't kill you first.

Leave the niggatry to the stupid niggers. Oh, and shoot to kill; c'mon now, you're not friends with any niggers so if you see poop colored skin on your property just shoot first and ask questions later.

how about getting a job faggot

I don't have a reaction to accurately depict how interesting this post is yet how strange it makes me feel.