Why are Black Men so much better than white boiz?

Why are Black Men so much better than white boiz?

bump for interest

It's the cadence and style of normal black guys. The dindu niggers are a whole other story

i guess during genesis...when all races go to choose between all types of variables that would be assigned to their race...blacks chose big dicks...whites chose to rule the world.

You know what they say, once you go black...you're a single mother.

Shit blacks are better than whites? My whole life has been a lie, all the hard work and education, manners, traveling abroad, being self sufficient and generally enjoying myself is all a lie. Thanks op you really opened my eyes with this nigger meme, thanks again coon ass.

You tell me fuckboi.

White people actually post good b8

Another thread...

It's not the size. But how you use it. :^)

Becuze our superior dickz bruh

Muh fuckn dick

Get over it white boiz

cuz whiteman dont have aids.

Race war, NOW!

Lol they can only get trannies, pathetic!
Gayyyyy!!!

dem feels when i'm actually just below 4 inches.

It's because of our large penises, friend.

This is my penis.

Accept it, Caucasian lads.

BLACK BOIS HOW DO YOU EVEN COMPETE!?

>Even hookers and prostitutes won't fuck black guys

I live in a white trash town full of crack heads and thug wanna be morons. I've met less than a handful of interracial couples my entire life and if they weren't fat disgusting slobs, they were dirt poor trailer trash.

I've never once seen a woman worth fucking with a black man or leave home with one from the bar.

I honestly believe it's the same Tumblr users creating this thread every day because they like black people for some reason.

>your generic piss poor attempt number #4857

nah, thats basic reverse psychology by Sup Forums

Think of it for a minute:
What do sentences like from the op lead to in white posters on Sup Forums?
"Why are Black Men so much better than white boiz?"
>oh he's right, black men are superior xxD
or
>wait a minute, that's a bad assumption, supid niggers >:(((

Sup Forums constantly tries to make Sup Forums more racist, it's ridiculous

welfare

It's a myth that goes back further than that.
It was made to scare white men over the safety of their women during the 1800's, so we could keep guns out of the hands of nig nogs.

>we must keep weapons so we can fend off these negroes with their gigant penises
i can't believe that, but i guess that was the point
>but make them easily breakable
Seriously Sup Forums, would you stop it with these threads?

why don't you tell us OP? you're the only one who thinks that.

It's easy to say you can't believe that now, but back then, white men having their wives and daughters raped was probably the worst thing they could imagine.
So a myth was made up to push an agenda. Who would have known?

Nice agenda op.

They are trying to rig Sup Forums into being shills which is just some more divide and conquer. Don't fall for it instead check it out if you want to know what we really believe.

Because you're a role playing cuckfaggot who is projecting his degenerate fetish on others

>kardashian as reaction image
Go fucking end your life, degenerate faggot.

Because there had to be SOMETHING that niggers were better than us at.

>they
I know pictures are in no way any form of proof anymore thanks to mr. photoshop, but if you really think about it it just makes so much sense that you faggots do what you do.
But since i disagree with your stupid shit i must be a hillary supporter and a jewish rothshild agent aswell.

How can niggers even compete?

Confusion, agenda, false flagging blahblah we've seen it a million times this year it's really getting transparent as fuck.

You're mistaking all these buzzwords for "i have the opinion that you shouldn't spam Sup Forums with YOUR agenda"
There was massive datamining on Sup Forums about two years ago, this concluded that there are no black people on Sup Forums. The question is: Who posts these bait threads? Either tumblr (or any other close connected association) or Sup Forums which is known for it's somewhat organized actions.
HMMM I GUESS WHO IT COULD BE

Literally what the fuck is going on in this picture!?

degenerancy

Stopped reading at "you've" suck my dick brainwashing faggot. Why don't you go work for CNN.

These posts are as legit as the 'fuck whitey BLM' graffiti stories

why do you make these still when we all know who you are

of course you did - everything that doesn't fit in your agenda is necessarily se joos or crooked hillary
btw, thanks for helping me prove that you're actually a Sup Forums-tard

Oy gevalt whatever do you mean. Don't you like the band "Kill da cops fuck bitches slap bitches on da floor shizzle death to whitey muh dick for shmizzle" you just don't understand inspiring music and culture.

>mocks someone for being Sup Forums
>posts emojis
Holy fuck millenials are cringe lords.

This picture is just genius.
I felt like staring at a Led Zeppelin's album cover for the first time. All you need to know about phot composition in one go.