Hey Sup Forums help me come up with ideas to punish my sub

Hey Sup Forums help me come up with ideas to punish my sub.

I'll do anything I like, or anything that is dubs.

>if trips I post pics

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s1X2b0kq9EE&feature=share
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

eat it

kek

What kind of sub is it? I need to know the bread, meat, veggies and condiments before i make a decision.

Checked :^)

It is white bread, not very meaty, and it has not been aged too long.

Invite a friend over to share.Everyone knows subs taste better when you share them.

Im not the type to share, and my sub doesn't want to be eaten by anyone else

is your sub as old as the girl in your pic
If yes, how did you do that?

put his hair through a bottle of A&W then staple a red cup to his ear

what did your sub do?

Bite off their ear.

Cmon dubs.

Sadly my sub is not

Goddammit op.

Is this some sneaky way to say you're fucking a child?

If so, don't fuck a child. :I

Roll for trips

>Subway: Eat Fresh!
>but not too fresh

Sadly I am not fucking a child.

thats a cute girly :)

Stick dick in

Take her clothes away. Put on a collar instead. She's no longer allowed to speak. She can cuddle, or make her needs apparent by non-verbal means, but speech is for humans. If she needs to pee, make her do it in a litter box. If she disobeys any of these rules, put her on a leash, until she's earned her human privilege again.

>Sadly
bruh

no self touching for the last 2 didgets of OP's reply on this

Brand your initials on her ass.

Put tack in chair

Tits or gtfo

Get a speculum and a set of urethral dilators

Now

I was with you up till the litterbox part. There's nothing remotely sexy about that. Unless one of you is into that I guess.

But yes collaring and not allowing them to talk is fun.

Now I say

Am I the only one that thinks collaring is a priveledge? Not a punishment? I earned mine too >

>Put on a collar instead.
>put her on a leash
that's really hot.

youtube.com/watch?v=s1X2b0kq9EE&feature=share

what?

Nah my girl feels the same way. That's why she has separate collars. If she's good she gets to wear the nice expensive one, if she misbehaves she gets the plain dog collar and has to work her way back up.

he has good taste

Shes already been collared, it was a privilege for her. I'm looking for really degrading things such as.

Words written on her
Spit on her face
Calling her names
Making her eat while on the floor
Touch her sexually in public
Masturbate in public when she's with me
Put her on a leash in public
Skirt without panties out in public
Make her throw up by gagging her
My body tied in rope under clothes
Speech restriction
Make her pee in a bowl and pour it all over herself

Tits or GTFO

Yo I like that a lot, I'm stealing that.

Been interested in getting into BDSM but every girl I've been with so far just "wants to be dominated" without any specifics about what exactly that means to her.

Since you shared a move here's one of mine, whenever you initially establish control demand "What am I calling you" if she's into being called shit, or "What's my name/Who am I" depending on what's more appropriate.

As to OP honestly just let your instinct guide you, I'm not sure how it works for the rest of the men of earth, but it's almost like a switch flips and I just go into autopilot. Not too rough, not too gentle, switch it up, maintain physical dominance, things like holding hands behind back or tying them up using something that's easy on skin (I have an old cloth belt I took the buckle off that's just perfect).

Good shit guys I've been in kind of a dryspell recently but this thread is motivating me to find my next fuck toy/love interest.

finally we have come to our senses.

the idea with dehumanising a girl is that they build "I must submit to his will" as a significant reflex to discomfort and unenjoyment. It'll make you feel a bit of an empowered evil motherfucker and the idea is that exploring that avenue of human nature makes you aware that inside our genetic lines people went too far with that shit and you actually have to be pretty careful.

Stay safe, user.

Remember to always make rules for your slaves. Keep it very simple at first, and them slowly keep adding more each week or two.

Keep them in check

Reading stuff like this really makes me realize that despite enjoying BDSM there's really a whole lot of it that doesn't turn me or my girl on. Couldn't imagine doing half of that to my slave. The public stuff is fine, we love that, but the vomit and urine related stuff is just weird.

Anyhow, some kinda vibe inside her in public (remote controlled by yourself of course). She has to try not to cum or be noticeably aroused in any way. Extra punishment for every time she inevitably fails.

I just enjoy making up subtle or not-so-subtle games like that that she can't really actually 'win' at (she knows trying to hold herself back from cumming is just gonna make her cum harder), but she has to avoid losing as badly as possible.

Agreed, I think what makes it so attractive is that you're flirting with a theoretically dangerous power dynamic.

this is now a get thread!!

Tits

>Remember to always make rules for your slaves. Keep it very simple at first, and them slowly keep adding more each week or two.
>Keep them in check

Got any other ones? I'm kind of nonverbally, think physically, dominant, and am not really one to "get into character" usually (like the thought of ordering her around just feels unnatural at this point).

I'll have 1 jared fogle meaty balls sub please

Damn

This faggot missed quads by two

In my experience the best way to get a good sub and a good relationship is to talk a fucking lot.

Always make sure she is okay with it, and always push her limits

Gotta get it now

this had so much potential when it was a subway thread, then all the permavirgins who stole mommy's copy of 50 shades had to show up
smh

MOTHA FUCKING TRIPS BROS

What the fuck checked :^)

I came here wanting advice, but I'm sad to see the sub thread go

checked
also fuck you, this thread is hot.

trips have spoken

Sorry some of us have fulfilling sexlives, go cry in a corner faggot.

Ps, I'm actually kind of a faggot, so guess what double whammy and guess what I'll fuck both you and your bitch.

Post the pics now!!!

Yeah, of course you have. Of course you are. Summer is strong in you, isn`t it?

I also preferred the subway-thing, it was actually funny, bc basically degrading women is redundant as they are already women.

I mean yeah... but also for those of us in relationships with partners we actually want to keep around (not me currently b/c faggot&shit) can benefit from some pointers and general background about how to roll with the punches.

It's about being a better lover and really impressing in bed, sex is fun so you might as well be good at it. Having that said nobody talks about it so everybody walks around with all these expectations, communicating exactly none of them, might as well trade some tips and have a general idea of what a girl might mean if she's submissive.

how's middle school so far? pretty edgy?

Try wasted college career, and I'm bumbling into adulthood, what do you want from me.

How do you know when to push limits and when to back off? I'm always worried I'll accidentally do the wrong thing and trigger some fucked up thing from the past, not like that's a constant concern, but I tend to shy away from stuff like that when I'm not sure how to go about it.

Thanks for the pointers by the way, last relationship was with a girl who was super sub, lowkey freak and I just didn't take initiative quick enough so I want to be in a better place next time the opportunity for some kinky sex arises.

You talk to her about it. There's really nothing else you can do. Make sure she knows her safewords and make sure she will use them.

I guess so, it was kind of weird, she acted like she was so sexually open when really she was just another closet freak that expects you to take the rains.

Which I'm used to, actually had the pleasure of reconnecting with an old highschool girlfriend and actually getting busy this time, and she was over the moon, so it's not like I'm some fumbling moron. I just want to be a little leaner and meaner in bed, sex is better with some attitude.

Then just make sure she knows her safeword and do whatever you want with her.

If she says her safeword, just stop and figure out what she didn't like, then continue.

If she's never using her safewords you aren't pushing her far enough

did you ever see the movie blood sucking freaks?
the scene where they use the girls ass as a dartboard.

I guess that's a conversation I need to have next time then, especially when it comes to stuff like choking and hitting I get nervous because I'm strong enough to accidentally hurt her if I get too into it while we go at it.

Guess I just have to pull the stops out sometime and see what happens. Thanks again for the pointers, be well internet stranger.

More like fuckin' basic.

whip pussy with cane
from behind on all 4's

rolling
and i mean downwards directly on her pussy not across her cheeks

1) tie her up naked
2) make embarrassing, sexual photos of her with a disposable camera
3) leave her tied up while you drop off the camera at the 1hr service
4) play a bit more while you wait
5) have her pick up the pictures

Dubs get! :p