Why you so paranoid?

NOW

RANK HIS ALBUMS, BOYS!
LR=MBDTF>CD>Grad>Yeezus=WTT>TLOP>808s

Delete

TLOP>Yeezus>MBDTF>808s>Graduation>LR>CD

Heh, not this time my friend

MBDTF>Yeezuz>LR=TLOP>808>CD>Grad

Hey Sup Forums, began to finally get into kanye this week, I've only listened to MBDTF (which gets better at each listen) and TLOP yet, where should I got next?

On Sight is fucking sick.

famous for SOTY

MBDTF > CD >Yeezus > 808s > Graduation > TLOP > LR

College Dropout. I feel like his debut is a fairly important landmark in recent hip-hop/rap history.

Rate my OC

quite creative, could you explain it user?

Start from College Dropout and go in chronological order, that way you can see how he incorporated production elements from all those albums into the production for MBDTF, as well as see the changes in his writing style

Yeezus should be a Le Corbusier.

CD then LR son

CD is undeniably a landmark album, although I think a bit hit or miss. LR is broadly perfect

Also thisThe College Dropout's release and success was important in the context of what hip-hop was being released and was popular at the time, plus it's got quite a lot of classic Kanye songs. You'll love it if you're a fan of soul/gospel music, and even if you're not, the production is still quite good imo. And Through The Wire is a one-of-a-kind song.

Whoops, meant to quote

Fucking this. TLOP will be considered a masterpiece in ten years.

TLOP is a fascinating album.
I see it as one of his weakest works.
But I just can't stop listening to it.

Lowlights/Highlights can go fuck though

KANYE KANYE KANYE KANYE KANYE KANYE KANYE KANYE KANYE KANYE KANYE KANYE KANYE KANYE KANYE KANYE KANYE KANYE KANYE KANYE KANYE KANYE KANYE KANYE KANYE KANYE KANYE KANYE KANYE KANYE KANYE KANYE KANYE KANYE KANYE KANYE KANYE KANYE KANYE KANYE KANYE KANYE KANYE KANYE KANYE KANYE KANYE KANYE KANYE KANYE KANYE KANYE KANYE KANYE KANYE KANYE KANYE KANYE KANYE KANYE KANYE KANYE KANYE KANYE KANYE

Waiting for dat turbo grafx 16 boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

>discussing his """"music"""" in a serious manner

lol

underage suburban white boys detected

>still trying to dismiss Kanye threads and insult the people in them
lol
underraged insecure cuck detected
sadly Kanye threads will never leave

808s is his best album

>hating on based Kanye
underage suburban white boy detected
also sick reddit formating