Has there ever been a greater band Sup Forums?

Has there ever been a greater band Sup Forums?

Doesn't look like The Beatles. Try again.

Pink Floyd is better than the beatles

All subjective, but I'm a Grateful Dead fan, myself.

That's not The Who

yes it is

Menudo

What band is this?

the Who

good music, but ugliest band members ever

thats just a bad shot of david gilmour

Alice Cooper (with all the original members) was dank as fuck. Not saying they were the GOAT, but that's my contribution to OP's thread and historical time frame.

Let's all agree that Queen is the best.

Pink Floyd you thick cunts...

Sadly great band, that got to god heights....then became blahhhhhhh.

And I know...was their biggest fan....

are you sure?

whos that?

this marching band

I regret I only saw seven Brent shows.

/thread

>Has there ever been a greater band Sup Forums?
is this Spinal Tap?

street sharks?

Hello yeah

I had those toys

hell yeah i love the eagles

Sup Forums usually has shitty taste for music so i wouldnt expect a great response. However, no... There has never been a greater band than Pink Floyd

I am considering seeing them at the 930 Club.

Brent was the man. His voice was raspy and angelic, and his fingers like magic,

i too, am a music connoisseur of amazing taste, tell me brother, have you heard of beethoven's 3rd symphony?

Who's the best band in the world?

Who is this bate-oven and was he the one who jumped all over oprahs couch? Sounds like a fagoo

i think theyre all gay now

Theyre good but they ripped off most of their content

for me no, they are the greatest, their art ties everything together for me, all aspects of it. haven't listened to the latest album tho, is it shit?

Yeah? Well I guess that still makes you a faggot.

who is that? The Bay City Rollers?

the endless river? yeah most of their work after waters left was sub par

nice try charlie pants

>dubs don't lie
If not for an talented drummer they would have been another yawn rock bland

>not sure if trolling or very stupid
Just because your feeble brain couldn't grasp the adult concepts of MLOR and Division Bell doesn't make it sub par. Name one thing Waters did without Floyd that wasn't pure shit

winner
wear old clothes. you're not even safe on the balcony. I've seen them at the old 9:30 Club, the new 9:30 Club, Hammerjacks, down in Richmond and at some old roller rink in Adam's Morgan. If you've never been I recommend it, don't know what they're like now that Oderus is gone tho.

Which one's Pink?

Other than the Final Cut, i think waters solo career was shit too. I never said it was good.
But Waters was responsible for majority of pink floyds work up until he left and MLOR and DB are very sub par

Check m8s

Yep, I always thought the line-up with him was the most mature, though I would have loved to see the pre-Donna Keith and Pig lineup in '71-'72

Your a fucking moron who needs to open a book if you truly believe this. Waters in Floyd was great but he was not the driving force of the band and he was not by far the sole content provider. Gilmore composed and almost single handedly engineered a great deal of the work in the 70's.

Mein neger
Agreed

the entire Wall, Final Cut, WYWH, Animals were written lyrics and song by Waters.
Plus he worked with the others in almost every other song prior to leaving. Gilmore was great too, but Waters contributed a lot more

even Dark side of the moon, the only two songs he was involved in The Great Gig in the Sky & Any Colour You Like are the least popular on the album. kys faggot

Pink Floyd - overrated stoner music.

Ah, a fellow person far to the right on Sup Forums's age bell curve!!

maybe its too advanced for you

Led Zeppelin is the greatest band of all time and they shall strike down with great fury any of those who try to poison their brothers. As soon as they're finished with their litigation of course.

name 2 good lez deppelin songs

protip, you cant

hahaha, you are correct sir. I saw GWAR multiple times....all in the 90's and I was older than most there back then.

It's funny when people think 30 is hideously old.

it is when your girlfriend is 13

Nope!

>Yoko deteced

The Who are fucking fagtrash. All their fans got fooled again the second time they went out of their way to listen to that garbage. Zeppelin more than covers this territory, musically.

They weren't and Kurt never wanted to be. They were legit and great for some people though.

turned 30 in '94

so you're nearly 100 now?

closer to 100 than to 0

>closer to faggot than to straight

Who is that?

whats a pink floyd?