/b he

/b he

> have few ritaline 10mg and concerta 18

> smoking pot on it, is waste ?

> should I do some line of rit ?

> what is your mind about rita, that's neurotoxic as mdma or not ?

wake up nig

smoking pot on it is a waste

ritalin speeds you up, pot slows you down. ritalin does suppress appetite though so it would be interesting to see how that does vs the munchies..

>using ritalin to get high
Are people so autistic they can't buy real drugs now?

The pharmaceutical companies really are modern day drug dealers.

I don't have any monney and pharmacy drug 100% pay by assurance in my country :)

So I'll do a few line thanks advice

Habit forming, hardly gets you high, plenty of side effects. Gg, enjoy your kiddy coke.

i only use ritalin like an energy drink, doesn't get you high but just wakes you up and gets you going. around 30mg railed will give you a nice buzz tho... or a panic attack. depends on if you like being in go mode

so if you have to drive for extended periods, study or stay up at a party this will help. other than that it's not really something to get fucked up on

I m good even with 5 mg line I feel something, no tolerance at all and I m not heavy at all

Pharma companies existed before drug dealers existed.

Snorted ritalin, mixed with alcohol have an effect like coke. That's what I heard, never tried it. But be careful with this combination.

I have a bier aswell in my right hand, trying this.

but I don't have take alcool since 1 week, and 130 lbs is my weigh, one bier make me buzz

I m so happy having no tolerance.

it is good I'll do some music soon

Are you stupid?

Drugs were produced by pharma companies, then the prohibition came.
Before that drugs were bought at pharmacies and before that, they were bought/used at the shaman, from farmers or stuff like that.

it's nothing like this
the only people who say ADD drugs are like coke are sheltered college kids
there's no reason to take study drugs at a party cause it'll just make you slightly uncomfortably and grumpy

>10mg

look, its fucking nothing.

the best way to use this drug is to just go do something. It'll make you actually want to be productive

yeah methylphenidate (ritalin or concerta) is garbage speed. no euphoria, almost no speed, i mean this is why they prescribe it, because its so fucking lame you don't get addicted to it. please never compare fucking ritalin to cocaine. even if you have had coke you havn't fucking had coke you had fucking baby powder. real coke will rock your ass off.

did you try it?
it would make sense because ritalin has a similar way how it affects your brain chemistry

>please never compare fucking ritalin to cocaine
I said ritalin with alcohol.

>bragging about doing coke
fucking degenerate

10mg of ritalin aint shit

not him, but just take the drug while you're doing school work cause it'll make your life more enjoyable

i know what you said.

hi, welcome to Sup Forums

I take 70mg Vyvance

crush it up, mix with water and inject it. good times.

I don't do inject fuck this. I want to work make something a bit useful like enjoying music ( I do music )

electronic music so so good on drug even metyl you can project your focus entirely on music

I m new to sim stuff, my psych just give me the smart dose fort start.

but vyvanse and adderall and all d-amp and dexamp are forbidden in my country even for meds

>listening to music under the influence of drugs
pleb

that suck cause vyvanse is dope as hell

gotta be kidding me here.

funny cause adderall is safer than ritalin.

10mg is basically the dose they give you to see if you really need it or not. if you say 10mg is working then you don't fucking need it and your just being winy. no skin of their back though.

I use prescription ritalin, i don't really get stoned while using ritalin

>funny cause adderall is safer than ritalin.
Why would it? It is the same shit.

no they are not the same thing, Ritalin can cause central nervous system damage in some people when taking high(ish) doses daily. typically manifesting in motor ticks.
adderol is plain old amphetamine, tried and true.