This really works

This really works.

I think only retards will fall for this, sorry.

Im a newfag and I know that this is bait kek

Works fantastically! My pc is running faster than ever. Thanks, OP!

Microsoft pls go

hey annon PC isnt booting up (typing from phone)

you're kidding right?
No one is going to fall for this

I'm surprised I could see that post without a gold account. Go me.

Some german streamers actually believed this when i trolld them lel

OP's commands might not have been typed right. You can try restoring your hard drive by rubbing it with magnets. This will reset all of the 0s and 1s to the way they where.

Kekekekeke

Lol, that won't even delete system32. Only chance you have is to use a bootcd or usb.

this shit doesnt work anymore, it's 2016 :'(

maybe you should try the "magnet on hdd" routine

You need to open up the hdd for that, rubbing the magnet on anything other than the physical internal disk itself will do absolutely nothing.

Best advice since Windows 98

I have an SSD my brother (who is a massive techie built this PC for me so he got me a 250 GB SSD since thats all i need)

W h o c a r e s

you said Hardrive i do not have one its a solid state drive

go fuck yourself OP

I like chicken and watermelon

Wouw cool, thanks OP im gonna do this right now.
This site is the best, both memes and advices

Watermelon is delicious

i dont understand these sorts of threads? are you trying to bait people into thinking you're trolling but you're really ike le newfags GOT THEm REEE REEEEEEE

>sick trol Op

Hey my first time here, I want to learn to be a hacker.
I'll try this right now and post results
Currently my 3Dmark score is 1749

With an SSD, you should 'clip' the capacitors, which basically means removing them with pliers. Their only purpose is to deliver power more efficiently on older machines (XP and below). They actually slow down the drive speed on Windows versions Vista->10.

Im on that watermelon shit, chickenwing shit

It doesnt make a difference if it is an SSD or HDD, just use the magnet trick and it gets tunes right up.

Im 4 h4cker im so 1337 i c4n DDOS mys3lf

does this actually work?

WHAT THE FUCK YOU RUINED MY PC OP YOU FAG

Alright, nothing happened. I rebooted and my score is the same...

I don't see any

Omg this worked I have 1000 fps in minecraft now

what the fuck are you talking about?

Did you open the drive?

OP i have osx how can I uninstall system 32?

I did it it will just go to the mother board screen

Holy shit, thanks OP. That was a super fast bootup

Yes
I dont want to upload my own pic but this is how it looks like

listen up, faggots.

Go to your computer screen (or This PC on windowshit 8 or higher), right click a hard drive (Any of them will do), go to Security and then Edit. Remove ALL those users, those users are NOT supposed to be there, it's basically a "Do-not-allow" list that has various side effects, such as files being deleted (you know, that ONE file you knew was there) and corrupted HD sectors because your user was there (it's the biggest troll Microsoft came up with). Then, after you've finished that, do the same thing for all your other drives.

Next, if you have Bitlocker-enabled windows, be sure to lock each harddrive with a very random password and be sure not to remember it or save any information about the passwords. This will encrypt your disk, and the password needs to NOT be remembered, think of the password you wrote as a Trojan Horse, it's not supposed to be there but if you don't put in a password for the bitlocker, the encryption algorithm will fail, so just be sure to write a random-ass non-rememberable password for each individual hard drive, say like "gsj98t4uj8qw9jhiqof" for your first drive, "j0gj8ahm4jg89bfmga" for your second, and so on.

Finally, restart your computer into SAFE mode only, without being in safe mode, you're susceptible to viruses. Safe mode makes it so only basic drivers are loaded, not including Networking, but enabling networking will make you 100% susceptible.

hope this helped.

>mfw people think that doing these steps are stupid and that im fucking stupid, youll thank me when you never lose your bank money to some faggot in nigeria.

Damn, well I guess your SSD is already built for new machines then, so no clipping is needed.

YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES! YOU FUCKED MY LITTLE BROTHER PC. YOU MEESSED WITH WRONG PEOPLE!!!

a batch file that deletes the System 32 files you say. The same System 32 files that are the core of Windows operating system. Seems to me that alot of core functionality might require these files - just what did you think you were trying to pull OP?

Dude, wtf, I did this and I have to reset my computer, I'm posting this from my phone. How do I fix this? Pls help

hello newfriend

Go over you HDD with a magnet

I hope you have tested this, old faggot. Which strength of the magnet do you recommend?
Hint: when your panties fall down, strength is enough

I don't have a magnet, are there any other fixes? I really need this computer, I'm starting college next week.

For anyone still using an ancient box PC, there is a little orange switch on the back, near the top. If you want to switch to performance mode, this is how you do it. Be aware though, that this disables power-saving COMPLETELY, and your PC will use twice as much power. Your PC will also run hotter, so ensure that you either have adequate ventilation, or only use it for up to an hour.

Okay, here's what you need:
* A USB drive, CD-RW, or DVD-RW
* Another computer (a public library machine will do if you don't have one)
* Your busted computer

Here's what you do:
* Install an operating system on your storage media
* Put it into your broken computer and boot from it
* Go into its C drive and put all your important files on Google Drive
* Shut down
* Put bootable media in working computer
* Wipe it
* Burn a Windows installation image onto it instead
* Put it back into the broken computer and boot from it
* Follow the onscreen instructions to install Windows
* Download files from Google Drive
* Enjoy

>trolls trolling trolls.jpg

You actually gave legit advice, that's funny man. Truth be told I just wanted to bait someone into believing I actually did it, like everyone else in these threads.

Well hey, I figure you never know when someone might be a newfag.

WTF YOU RUINED MY DAD'S PC! I HATE YOU HOW CAN I RECOVER IT??! PLEASE

>Okay, here's what you need:
>* A USB drive, CD-RW, or DVD-RW
>* Another computer (a public library machine will do if you don't have one)
>* Your busted computer
>Here's what you do:
>* Install an operating system on your storage media
>* Put it into your broken computer and boot from it
>* Go into its C drive and put all your important files on Google Drive
>* Shut down
>* Put bootable media in working computer
>* Wipe it
>* Burn a Windows installation image onto it instead
>* Put it back into the broken computer and boot from it
>* Follow the onscreen instructions to install Windows
>* Download files from Google Drive