Was curious on how much people spend on bud per week...

Was curious on how much people spend on bud per week, ive been a daily smoker for a few years now and try to keep it at $50 per week max

Max 20 euros, although usually less than 10. But I don't smoke daily. Maybe like twice or three times a week.

smoke together with my gf. 5 gram per 3 days. so 10 in a week, that's 70-80 euro.

My friend buys 2 quarters a week, nearly. English money that's £140. He's got a serious problem with it. Smokes a j every 2 hours or so, doesn't even get high. He's just getting more and more retarded...

250 everyou 7 days smoke multiple times a day.

Oh and before you fags call me a stoner loser. I am a software developer for a company in California.

Stoner loser

How is your bank account looking fag

Jk man praise the bud no judgment here.

Normally I spend like 3€ a week ( half a gram) but when I'm on vacation I smoke a gram or more every week so about 6 or 9€

Yeah it was a joke but I'm 18 and have 40,000 euros on my bank account thanks to rich grandparents.

whats the quality like?

Of the weed? It's alright. I live in the netherlands so you know what you get usually.

how tf can he afford that, thats crazyy

if it wernt free id guess well still free for me im a G -2 to 4 ounces a week whatever i ever spent i got more back duh.

I smoke about an ounce a week, I love it.
a q is like £60 man

I get 7 gr haze for 50 euros in germany

I live in the North East and it's £70 for a q here.

I smoke about a half-oz a month, and that runs me $150, so I guess about $35/week.

i actually feel sorry for all of you who dont live in Mexico
i spend less then 5 dollars and i smoke every day more then 3 times, and thats for all the month.
really sorry for you guys. VIVA LA MEXICO!

usually nothing. i have enough friends to mooch off of and i just cycle around.

Yeah, but you have to smoke gross Mexican weed...

I toke a wee bit at around 11pm each night and I spend about $50 every quarter. I don't know what I'm doing right but it works for me!

about £200 a week, lol

r saying mexican weed is gross ? why ? just for being Mexican ?

kill self

None. I grow my own shit for myself, as well as for dispensary.

Pic related.

On a sad note, we had to get rid of dozens and dozens of plants yesterday, we had a bad problem with mold.

it might be the moldy as fuck building youre in, why you selling mold man

I spend about $30-40 USD a week. That's about a 1/2oz a month around here. Smoke almost every day, sometimes several times each day.

I smoke everyday.but its free since i have an almost unlimited supply.

50 bucks a week on weed is a lot tho. I used to spend about the same back when i ised to buy.

Old smoker here. Dont light up as much as i used to but still erry day. Every 3 months or so, i buy...
>an ounce of top notch sativa ($380)
>a couple grams of hash oil ($120)
>a bunch of edibles ($150)
So thats like $50 per week. That supports my wife's much smaller habit and I always smoke people out more than I get back.

If youre really his friend. You would help him stop. Its retarded to smoke THAT much anf hes aware that its not even getting him high? Yeesh

used to spend about $400 a week, but it got to the point where i needed to smoke a full blunt to the face just to feel a buzz. so now i only smoke a quarter ounce a week.

About 50 a week. Try to get deals on ounces. Then it lasts a lot longer. Vaping helps. A lot more use out of less weed. Burning it is like using a blowtorch to light a cigarette. Don't need so much heat to get high.

Because it's shitty pot. Any time americans have low quality pot it's from mexico.

I usually smoke 24 to 30 grams of kush a week so more than 50

Not the building. Its been checked and gets checked often, that is the problem when you grow outside, the chances of mold are there.

Plus like I said, it was only in the dozens that were lost. Dozens out of thousands, so not much was lost.

Another pic. Was enjoying the weather while trimming yesterday.

This is nuts. Just saying. On what shatter and keef? Pricey as fuck.

i know dealer i get 50grams for $100

100$ a week

I agree. Tons of shitty, fungus growing comersh. Or sexy Mexy, still risking mold and squashed buds.

i spy beautiful crown nugs

I get cartel weed cause it's only 80$ an ounce

I know. Shangri La. Always beautiful sight. Yum. I can taste the air.

It is silly. He waits until mid day, smokes. Waits again. Lowers his tolerance, gets higher. Also, frying your lungs. Smoking this constantly.

This is on buying in small amounts im guessing. Unless your buying g-units if top shelf like you should be. Switch clubs.

One thing that sucks is were moving from hand trimming buds, to using a trimming machine later. Boss wants to hire less trimmers during harvest times, wants quicker product to be produced, we're gonna lose all that good resin though.