Do you smoke? Why?

Do you smoke? Why?

smoke what?

>Do you smoke?
yes

>Why?
because all the cool kids smoke. i want to be a part of that.

>this

Yes. Because I made a stupid mistake when I was younger. Now it's just so ingrained in my life I don't feel ready to quit.

Tried to like tobacco in my joints as it's part of culture here in the UK and life is shit so whatever but I can't. All I can taste is cigarette even with the stickiest of icky and the smallest amount of a cigarette (usually American Spirit or Camel).

I smoke joints/blunts erryday and have a cigarette every now and then... Haven't had one in some time now.

Because vaping is too mainstream

Yes.
Started at about 9 years old because of older kids.
29 now and still going because life's shit.
Quit once for a year but got back on them.
Got a vape for when I'm drinking alcohol so I don't have to chainsmoke.
Smoke weed regularly.

Yes. Because I'm addicted to the one I smoked before this one.

you're missing out if you still use tobacco with weed, im from the uk but i dont smoke unless ive rolled with 100% kush

Wow. Can we masturbate to the very thought of you?

i smoked for a few years an quit cold turkey. no problems just stopped buying them.

I'm 25 and I never even tried smoking, even though everyone around me did. That shit smells fucking disgusting, I would rather vape.

Same here
Feeling much better

just weed , the odd cig.

Started smoking at 12 since I was a fucking little shit and defied any proper reasoning my mom gave me.

Now almost 23 and smokes like a pack a day and I just want to end my fucking life.

Spot on friend

fuck naw, its for fucking faggots

Are you aware that cigarETTES were invented to get women into smoking? Cigars are for men, but they're too big and cumbersome for a dainty woman. Basically if you smoke cigarettes because you think you're cool, it's the same as Jaden Smith wearing a dress because he thinks its edgy.

He's too sheltered to understand that people have already cross dressed for shock effect for centuries, just like you're too sheltered to understand that cigarettes don't make you bad ass, in fact they make you a dainty little lady.

There is a long list of things that was previously only for women, and now that everyone is metrosexual or bi, it's crossed over into the norm. You should be ashamed of yourself if you do any of these things as a man:
>have piercings
>wear makeup
>have long hair
>use hair product, at all
>use cologne (yes, its gay, sorry)
>shop for/collect shoes or clothes
>shave any body part below the neck

Wow dude. You're the coolest. When I grow up I want to be just like you.

No. Because I'm not an idiot.

I'll decide if I feel shame, cunt.

Used to smoke 20 benson hedges per day but quit because of the price hike (Britfag here) but I moved onto hand rolled and been doing it ever since. It keeps me calm and sane.

Because drug testing prevents me from smoking weed. Also can't afford vape juice until next month.

Because fuck you, that's why

ITT: Retarded oompa-loompas, from both sides

No. I honestly enjoy it, I like the flavor, smell, ect. But it is not conducive to my lifestyle. It requires a time investment and withdrawl is a bitch.

Take a smokers cigarettes away for 3 days, on that third day their are going to be a fucking grizzly bear.

I prefer caffeine and consume 400mg/day. Withdraw is easier, it is by far the cheapest stimulant ever, it is portable and provides me immediate options. 90m before a meeting I'll pop a tab and be ready for show time. Also, there are zero negative effects to caffeine in a healthy adult.

/thread

because I enjoy it

>have piercings
this is purely aesthetic and completely unecs essary and those african lip gauges freak me out
>>wear makeup
makeup is a tool to correct something. like a blemish or pimple. it isn't always supposed to shove it right in your face
>>have long hair
this is relative. I mean not everyone is gonna get it cut every 2weeks but if your hair reaches your butt then it's excessive. taking care oyu your scalp and brushing is important just like washing your face and ass is.

>>use hair product, at all
this is just a meme.

>>use cologne (yes, its gay, sorry)
natural scent is better. usually stupid people use this to cover up something.

>>shop for/collect shoes or clothes
wearing shoes and clothes is essential in modern society...

>>shave any body part below the neck

you are so cool dude

>caffeine and consume 400mg/day. Withdraw is easier, it is by far the cheapest stimulant ever, it is portable and provides me immediate options. 90m before a meeting I'll pop a tab and be ready for show time. Also, there are zero negative effects to caffeine in a healthy adult.>>
caffeine fucks me up more than cigs or booze. I have had anxiety in the past and it triggers it. strangely so does weed, although not so much recently.

No, because of money, not the health bullshit.

All of my relatives, except my grandmother smoke. My father used to smoke 3+ packs a day, my mother 2+. My gf smokes, my roommate smokes from time to time. I have tried, and I find it purely retarded.

I used to smoke, but now I use snus, which is superior to smoking in every way.

what's it like to be the biggest pussy in your family and social circle?

nope, only when really drunk ( once a month or so ). Most people I know that smoke all the time have tons of other issues. Why is that girls hand all black?

Because smoking is so hardcore? ._.

Pretty good actually.

I used to, but I quit smoking when I quit shooting heroin. I missed it at first, but don't miss it now -- the cigarettes I mean. I'll always miss the heroin, but I don't think I'll ever go back to that either. It's kind of like a slutty ex. gf who was really hot and you still kind of want to fuck her but then you remember how she fucked all your friends and gave you pubic lice.

yes. because i'm dumb i guess

>Smoke?
Yes.

>Why?
I'm a restless kinda guy who always has to be doing something. I suppose it stops me sucking dick.

>Do you smoke? Why?

Define smoke. I suppose yes, but I don't consider myself a smoker. I smoke socially with my mates sometimes and I might have one by myself like once a month max.

As for why, because I like it. I avoid smoking in public because I'm a socially awkward spud who doesn't like the stigma.

Tobacco, no because I don't wanna die early from that shit. Also can't stand the smell of the smoke.
Weed, no because I just don't like the idea behind it.

Because Army