Population of over 1 billion

>population of over 1 billion
>0 medals

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tGE1WUXS-UY
youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

But desu can't expect much more of a country that wipe their asses with their hands and eat with them right after

This is like pushing a wheelchair kid.

I think all the Indians got ran off this board.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They must have blown all their money on their supposed space program to produce decent athletes

Kek even Morocco has a medal

India could have some excellent skiers if it wanted

India is too busy forming engineers en masse

>per capita

HELLO MY FRIEND, PLEASE CAN I HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER. THANK YOU FOR KINDLY CALLING DELL SUPPORT MY NAME IS CHAD

30 years ago they were "stealing" manufacturing jobs, then they got into tech support, then software development and now some Indians hold high positions inside companies.

but hey, lmao, can they even backstroke?

I seem to recall they've gotten medals in shooting, badminton, and wrestling in the past. I guess shooting's a lost cause at this point, but I'll be shocked if they don't get at least one medal somewhere this time around. I think they're going for bronze in tennis today too.

$75m spent and probe sent to mars and smart cities soon to be a reality.

k.

Would you like fries with that?..

Is Mejico still without a medal as well?

Hi pajeet

>that wipe their asses with their hands
Cleaing your ass with water is better than just with some toilet paper. Its cleaner and your ass will be clean af

hehe

POO

They can get a bronze in the mixed doubles for Tennis if they beat the Czechs.

Your ass will be clean, but your hand won't

POO CRAPITA

>smart cities soon to be a reality.

don't confuse the advances in tech that the military is responsible for with the nearly zero useful tech that NASA has come up with.

>got into tech support, then software development and now some Indians hold high positions inside companies.
And yet they still shit in the streets

That shooting medal came from a rich dude who did that on his spare time in his backyard. I'm not sure if he participated in this tournament.

They used to be powerhouse in field hockey but not anymore. I was watching archery and the women's team had decent results. Maybe they can build from that.

well done

Here a guide to get clean hands and clean ass:
1. take toilet paper and wipe the big shit on your ass away
2. now clean the rest of your ass with water
3. then take wet paper and clean once again
4. now again normal paper and dry your ass

>they literally think that's better
>wonder why we call them poochuckers

>that flag

Ok Pajeetinho

>When in India, use your right hand only to touch someone, pass money or pick up merchandise. The left hand is considered unclean.

hmm i wonder why

its just not our olympic this year.
he participated and came fourth bad luck

KEK

They used British aid money for their space program

The 1 billion $ aid money was supposedly to get the 10 billion $ fighter jet deal. But you got cucked and France got the deal

we shitposted them off remember

Don't mind it India, Sania is very pretty.
I would bang her 24 hours

You have to go back

Yes. No hope of a single one,

Stop bullying India!

me too brah

thank you brother russia

We have more medals than India.

Czechs just beat India in their best chance for a medal so far.

Thank you based Czech tennis players

Pretty classless bullying to be honest

>Germany in charge of hygiene

youtube.com/watch?v=tGE1WUXS-UY

India are concentrating their efforts on motorsport

belgian hockey men are about to knock indians out too btw

don't we all

Any Indians wanna explain how you can't even get a bronze? Even with bad facilities there's just so many of you that surely there'd be some naturally talented people

Spoiler: Both hand has shit on it.

0 (zero) medals.

they couldn't handle the pressure plus bad luck. we got 6 in last.

This

Paper doesn't get all of the shit.

You just want an excuse to play with feces and asshole.

Usually you'd have to pretty well off to be able to luxuriate in doing sport. And wealthy parents don't want their kids kicking a ball around or splashing around in a pool. Sport is seen as a waste of time.

>germany
Don't you have latex bound gutter sluts to handle this for you?

they're going to try their luck in the paralympics, see if the field's closer to their level there

Pakis just smashed us at a sport we invented, to be fair.

I wouldn't want my kid splashing around in an Indian pool either.

The pools in Delhi are just fine. You clearly know nothing about India beyond le epic poo in lop jokes.

Athletics beyond cricket aren't as strongly embedded within their culture as other countries. They have a lot of engineers and doctors. Most of the well off kids don't play sport but study instead.

ZERO CRICKET WORLD CUPS that matter
E
R
O

Explain this Bricucks.

That's not even the problem. Where would they hold the open water swimming events?

>cricket
>mattering

lol

>Cricket

PLEASE WATCH OUR SPORT

>center piece of flag is literally an asshole

Kek don't get Salim started on what it actually is. It's actually beautiful when you think of it.

>Cricket not mattering
Olympics will be forgotten in a month, cricket is perennial.

using paper is still better than just your hands

Well, we had the best showers in the world

Right my friend

It feels good man, it feels so good

Only in vacation in Thailand

Hands + Water > Paper

isnt cricket that little annoying bug?

It's apparently a sport. Had to google it and go through pages to find out about it.

never heard of it,probably just as boring as that little bug

Its like baseball for retards.

ooh that's bad

If there is no soap involved why spread the bacteria around with plain solvent?

Wiping dry is the best. Adding only water and making a soggy mess only to try and then dry this huge squishy soggy catastrophe you've just created is not better.

Indians are naturally un-athletic like other Asians. Before you call me some racist white faggot, I'm also Asian. The difference is that East Asians are proud as fuck and train super hard to make up for the lack of natural athleticism. Indians just don't seem to care.

Cricket, also known as Paki Paddle, is a sport. Pooing in the street is also technically a sport

Of course there would be soap involved.

see

There is literally nothing worse on earth than being Indian

How about Somalian?

10 times better than being Indian

Somalia girls got DAT ASS tho

Bismillah

How about being a Syrian refugee but can't get in to a European country?

>>population of over 1 billion
POO IN LOO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>disregard per capita arguments. because more people doesn't mean better athletes
>shit all over India for having so many people but no good athletes

can't have it both ways la

Makes me sad. Think of all that premier Syrian pussy that's going to waste

P O O > Sports

>not worse than taking a baguette in the ass

Laugh now but you'll see in 2030

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM

Shit tier bantz. You could've said "better than getting ran over and shot by Achmed"

Unexpected kek

BREAKING NEWS JUST IN. HOT OFF THE PRESSES. INDIA IS IN SILVER MEDAL POSITION RIGHT NOW IN GYMNASTICS. HOLY SHIT.

DE L'INDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Cheating with poo propulsion
Not fair

Please let them get it. Mexico would be the biggest country left without a medal.

Well done India, Well done
HOWEVER

Never mind guys. USA and Russia knocked them into 4th ;_;

fucking dipa man , fucking bad luck fucking hell man . she was the first to qualify in gymnastic for india. fucking even did a produnova too . fuck man

kek

KEK