Do I have a nice cock and look good? Or is it small be honest

Do I have a nice cock and look good? Or is it small be honest.

I think you should fuck off to /soc/.

compared to mine it's average.

I did and literally they all said my body was shit and my dick is small. Nobody said anything nice. And they are all faggots there... Not even weird faggots think my dick is good enough. I only post cause I'm so goddamn worried about it.

Bump please reply

I prefer smaller cocks so it looks fine to me however your insecurities are a total turn off.

how big is it? like 5 inches?

its bigger than mine (3.5 inches here)

No 6
I want to be normal, just as big as the average guy.

Idc what you prefer. Is it small or fucking normal? Which one?

id love to sit on your cock hun looks perfect

That's not good, because in my experience /soc/ is full of faggots who'll tell you you're beautiful even if you're a lard-ass with a micropenis.

How big is it BTW - impossible to tell from a photo. Measure it and look up average penis size on Google/Wikipedia. Not a difficult task and far more accurate than asking faggots on here.

boy don't drink the koolaid, that pecker looks to be about 4.5 or 5 if you're lucky.

I just wanted to know how it appears.

I have no reason to lie about what I measured.... Fucking cunt.... As long as it looks small, as far as I'm concerned it's a problem.

No, you were questioning whether it was average or not, and did it again () while I was typing my reply.

You obviously have some sort of deeper mental insecurity cause you could literally look it up in 20 seconds. You're on the fucking internet for fucks sake.

Search "the Visualiser" on Google.

6 inches? thats actually pretty big
6 inches is actually above average
you'll like double my size.. wtf
i don't see what you have to complain about

Doesn't matter what size the cock is if the personality sucks. Small looking, you happy now faggot.

Femanon here. Your cock is tiny and pathetic. Kill yourself. inb4 tits or gtfo fuck you faggots

What about mine? Small, average, big? @work

Maybe bad angle of the pic.

mine? anyone?

so you posted on /soc/ and got feedback, but you're not happy with it so you're posting again hoping for different feedback?

You ask for honesty and get all pissy when someone gives it to you? New Gen kids at the worst.

goteem

Looks good to me man. Mine is about the same.

Well how does it look

Shave it and it will look bigger

At least you're not known as The Mighty Captain Hook.

Thanks dude and do girls fuck your shit?

Yea dude they do. As long as there is a dick to ride a pussy will ride it. Don't sweat it so muchp

But does it realistically look sufficient?

fuck off brandon

Prettiest so far

I think you need a new tape measure. That is not a 6 inch cock.

It's a fucking ruler, and yes it is. I measured it on the size straight down, not to the balls or pushed into skin or anything. I'm not lying user. I just wanted an opinion on how it looked in size... Maybe my fifth makes it look small?