Are there any non white anons here that think white girls are hotter than their own race of girls?

Are there any non white anons here that think white girls are hotter than their own race of girls?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11178873
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm a mixed guy.

Personally, I think white girls are very plain looking. Usually thin lips, most don't have any stand out sexy features etc. I'm not a big fan of them tbh.

Also, not a fan of Taylor Swift or Emma Watson on a side note. Think of them as very "meh" their. At a bar if people didn't know who they were I'd never give them the time of day or I wouldn't think much of them.

faggot

Hispanic here.... my girlfriend is white and I prefer white girls over any other race. I find them the most attractive.

As a black guy, (I'm totally serious) I actually prefer white women over black women. There are cute black women but there aren't as many as the white girls.

Obviously a gay guy or trap lover.

The hottest white girls are probably the hottest girls of any race. Average white girls are pretty brutal though. Just as brutal as any other race. There's too many white people I find that think they're good looking because they're white. Sloopy pink skinned white people (you know who you are) are pretty dammed ugly.

That's my opinion. Live with it. I'd rather fuck a Hispanic girl or a hot Black girl (not the ghetto hambeasts that occupy every corner)

gay

YES

i really enjoy white trash for some reason. the trashier the better.

and what is your race?

sand nigger

Stay mad.

Pleb.

Says the ashy mulatto.

Mulatto trash with a large dick, going to start my PhD this cycle (yay for being gifted and somewhat privileged) who is good looking and was a model.

Yeah, fuck me, right?

>All this delusion in one post.

sand nigger here. The whiter the better.

fgt

Stay mad. Everything there is 100 percent true.

I just don't care for white girls that much tbh. I mean, I like my girls with a flat stomach, great ass and lots of curves (not fat tho) and a cute face. Most of the time when I see that it's Hispanic girls or black girls. Not a fan of the wide nose on black girls but I still find cute ones.

For me it's:

1. Hispanic
2. Darker skinned Asians. Think Philippines.
3. Black
4. White
5. Middle eastern/ Indian. The hook nose is a major turnoff to me. If they don't have that feature then bump them to number 2 on my list.

Don't be mad at white girls just because your whore mother was an ugly mudshark.

My mom is black.

My dad is white.

0/10. She likes lighter skinned men. My dad likes darker girls.

As a mudblood i must say white girls are the best looking.

Contrary to white men.

strawpoll.me/11178873