Let's see how smart you Sup Forumstards are

Let's see how smart you Sup Forumstards are.

they build settlements on that floor like the west bank

Everyone around israel. As all the jews bend down and fight the glued pennies, they would swoop in and fuck them in the ass

Interesting. What about this?

No amount of glue is going to stop them from scraping some change off the ground

Are they allowed tools, or do they scrape with their fingers?
If tools, then the jews.
If not, the glue wins.

Japan because of the one lone old Japanese man with his sword out on the farm decides he has had enough of these faggots shiting up his country so he kills all the anime crap.

Japan. The neckbeards would bow down and await the sword. Cause japan is "awesome-desu"

Youre assuming they would leave the pennies long enough to get tools

1000 penny's win in any case.

Jews are living beings time wasted by picking pennys = loss

Pennies don't have lives. Wasting jews time = win.

jew with the acetone wins

Touché sir.
Glue wins. The jews will bleed out from their efforts before their weak arms break the glue.

They would conquer the land the penny's are on and build a building around it. They probably wouldn't pick it up but just come by every day to fap.

You all are smarter than expected. I don't know whether to he surprised or worried. Here's the next one.

Little did those pesky jews know that this was a palestinian plot. As they all rushed to pick up a penny, the palestinians triggered the bomb buried beneath, killing all of the israelis.

Dear Yahweh youre right!

1 magma of course.

Though that is alot of eels...

anyone got the entire US army and the stick?

Mmm not sure, maybe 1.547 magmas would... but im not sure

Japan, the neckbears put on their foam cosplay armour and try to attack using their flimsy fake katanas. Most die of hunger since they have to walk a short distance, the rest accidentally impale themselves while trying to show of their katana skills

But how much magna is one magma?

>Assuming 1 cubic metre of magma
The eels duh. Some of them die leeching the heat which turns the magma into a stupid fucking rock. The remaining eels then can eat the rock if they want, thereby defeating the rock. Then, they can fuck eel bitches.

1 magma is nothing, 1 quintillion eels would turn the earth into a huge writhing ball of slime.

Its less than 2 magma. Idiot

Now it's getting heated.

Next one, Sup Forumstards.

Yeah, but give me something I can compare it with

1 quintillion fucking eels vs a stupid hot flowing stream of lava?

>get 1 million eels to drink all the lava
>still have 999 quadrillion 999 trillion 999 billion 999 million eels.

The stick, obviously
I think the 1000 US marines might have this one

They kill each other until 1 is left, then he an heros due to lack of support for vets

How it is hard. It is 1 magma more than 0 magmas, and 1 magma less than 2 magmas

Found the neckbeards.

>The heat from the molten rock melts the eels drinking, and rips out their organic components into itself, turning the eels into magma
>Now you have 1 million magma
Wat do?

But if they break the stick you just have two sticks. Stick wins every time

That violates the conservation of energy. The act of the magma burning through the eels would cause the atoms to cool down thus not being hot enough any longer.

I can see as being a neckbeard, but how is a neckbeard?

>implying eels melt
Eels are in water, idiot.

Yeah, but give me another object to compare it to, I'm still confused.

>Then magma turns into rock
>Rock beats eel
Rock is true winrar

It is about 2/3 of 1 air and around 2x 1 water

He (probably you) is a neckbeard because he thinks a 'real katana' is somehow not a pile of trash, and thinks the population of Japan isn't just glorified skinnyfats and neckbeards.

I see, thank you.

they're prepared for this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IDF_Caterpillar_D9

Let's spice it up a bit

Next one.

The jews are a smart people. I think they could figure out a solvent to release the pennies from the glue

That's a hard one.

I'm guessing a 100 billion towels would be enough to clog the waterfall. Technically a stalemate? Possible win by towels?

Would need to know the flow rate of waterfall, the thickness+ply of kitchen roll until then it's a guess.

Definitely the unknown entity, Rick is helpless against those without an expert buddy.

Yes sir, who would certainly win that one!

With Rick Harrison's general knowledge and veritable who's who of expert connection, he is able to deal with a single unknown entity in a matter of minutes. The real question is 1 Rick Harrison vs 1 billion unknown entities

YES

If mossad can destroy two towers, I'm certain they can rip up enough pavement to get at the pennies.

Magma cooks eels, eels eat dead eels, then die of Magma poisoning

Clearly japan. They are all ninjas

Israel has a population of 7 million, those penies will become shekels in no time.