nice

OC dumping

Gf

MOAR

34DD tits

Oc

Very nice.

Ty user

recently had some bed time with a nice looking chubby girl. big ass, decent curves, big tits, etc.

but when I fucked her from behind, I noticed that the inside of her ass cheeks (basically, the part that would press together and not be exposed to air when she was sitting around etc.) was a completely dark color, way darker than her usually (white) skin. it looks super disgusting and is a typical sign of a lard ass. damnit my boner retreated so hard. I went home after eating her out for a while (just to keep appearances up and not make it obvious what the reason was - I don't want her to feel bad about herself).

Most of you need to learn what "chubby" is...

Chubby does not equal fat, and especially not landwhale.

Chubbies should still have most of the natural/proper curves of a female body, not extra folds and flaps everywhere

Chubbies should have big tits and/or ass. If the greatest portion of their weight isn't in these 2 spots then it just a fatty.

Malay girl from singapore

Moar

Is this bitch chubby? Why?

To expand upon or clarify a point.
Chubbies ARE overweight compared to whatever their "ideal weight" would be, but yeah, few to no flaps and folds of skin, and if there's "cottage cheese" texture anywhere then she's too fat.