B/ros with some PC knowledge idk i've got following Problem

b/ros with some PC knowledge idk i've got following Problem.
> when playing some games my PC monitor >allways getting black (like i >would pull dvi >plug out) and also Graphik >card's Fans turn >on like shit so my pc almost >fly trough >window watever.
>buyed an "New" GTX gainward 770
>problems not solved at all
>PC wont even Start with doing all this shit
> permanently freaks out when tourning on
>idk what to do
>helpless
> please /b some advices tips or whatever
>
>gainward gtx770
>AMD FX 8315(or so idk tbh and cant even look up)
>asus m5a97 r2.0

>thank u /b

What PSU du you have ?

Inter-Tech 700- SL with 700w

Install gentoo

Could be this (very cheap PSU), or a mobo problem. Or your CPU cooler, if it gets very hot you should get a better one.

Hmm i would like to bit now it litterly permanent goes shit like exactly when i press the power button not even the asus logo or shit

A.) A component caused your Mobo to spark
B.)your CPU is dead

Yeah i also mentiont this but just the Fans of the graphik card are turning on 100% instant

Linux is shit retard. There's like no programs for it.

That means your MB has been sparked. Your fucked.
Anyone here can answer a simple question?
When i power down my computer it fully powers down, then after about 5 sec it switches back on... What is with this?

Remove gpu, see if it posts then.

Dieseling, reset bios power management settings

Mainboard has no onboard gpu means no vga or whatever so i need to go over gracard

And also pc, mouse,harddrive and everything works as know (as far i could hear from sound)

would guess that your cpu is overheating, ave you ever dismounted the cooler and made a proper cleaning/changed cooling paste?

reset bios, it may be a cpu power issue

Didn't work.

ok if thats with the new card then you need to reset or update bios, should be a swithc/jumper on the board

Yeah i cleand the coler some days ago with pressed air, but i didnt put New coler past on it some tipps what would even work in same place. (And tbh i dont think its the problem, it doesent even run for a sekund without freaking out

As far as I know I haven't changed anything in the bios. But everything has been set to default and still doing It.

Uhm i also should mention that it run for 3 hours i would say then it also bot this Problem but i just could restart it and everything was "fine"

comes to Sup Forums when there is Sup Forums

um did you check your monitor?

as always OP is a faggot, even more a faggot because you came here.

need more info

reset it or update it anyway, it that does not work we can probably amuse that its either the motherboard or PSU that have gone defect. Also make sure that everything is seated correctly( card or cpu) i have failed at this myself more times than i wish to admit and its always worth the try,several times over

Damn ur rigth tho but the lazy bitch i am just wasnt thinking about things Luke other boards

And yeah same things going in without monitor

you sir have just illustrated what a complete and utter waste of an ovary you are.
The greates part of you as a person slid down the inside of your mothers thigh.
go back to the basement and pull your cheesy stump over some hentai you fucking wankfaggot

im not sober enough for this. Assume*