Do sleeping pills actually cause a painful death? I'm unable to kill myself any other way

Do sleeping pills actually cause a painful death? I'm unable to kill myself any other way.

No is painless , like the song , suicide is painless
Just drink lots of alcohol take way to many pills
Don't take paracetamol , it's painful , and you die days later of kidney failure

Do you have a family?

If you're at the point where you're going to kill yourself, do it right and use a gun. ODing on drugs is not as effective.

no you end up suffocating, dry heaving, its much like drowning where pretty much all survivors have stated it was extremely painful and scary.

oxy + xanax

I've been considering pain killers as well (because I don't have any guns) and I've heard that your body tries to fight it and you end up dying in pain. I wanted to go painlessly so is there a better option?

It is EXTREMELY painful. Really, any otc or even street drug overdose is not painless. Seizures, pain, strokes, etc. You have a greater chance of any of these happening more than the chance of dying.

Good luck with a liver/kidney transplant and being in tens of thousands of dollars in debt from hospital care...

This is a well known myth. This is in no way a guarantee. The chance of this succeeding is slight. Hospital bills are horrendous.

Anti depressants / sleeping pills + alcohol works fine bro . Like I said pain killers just destroy your kidneys , very painful plus mom crying at your bedside as you die slowly , but go on I'll bite , I done care really but
> why you want to go bro

UK m8, it's all free

But seriously, what is the best way if I don't have access to guns?

Take a vacation to the US, go to a gun range, rent a gun, and shoot yourself.

Yeah, but they don't truly care about me.

No guns and I live in a place with free healthcare, so if something really does go wrong my family won't pay for it

Carbon monoxide poisoning

Or falling from a significant height

Damn, this sucks. Why is it so hard to die?

Try reading this thread it's fucking boaring me to death

>>The drug, pentobarbital, literally takes a person’s breath away. It can kill by putting people to sleep, and it is tightly regulated in most countries. But aging and ailing people seeking a quick and painless way to end their lives say there is no easier place on earth than Mexico to obtain pentobarbital, a barbiturate commonly known as Nembutal.

Once widely available as a sleep aid, it is now used mostly to anesthetize animals during surgery and to euthanize them. Small bottles of its concentrated liquid form, enough to kill, can be found not on the shelves of the many discount pharmacies in Tijuana but in its pet shops, which sell a wide variety of animals, as well as medications and other supplies for them.

Inject antifreeze , job done , cost effective and efficient

From what i've researched barbituates is without a doubt the most reliable and peaceful method, as long as you also take an anti-emetic to prevent vomiting. Problem is aquiring it, it's mainly chinese chem labs or mexican vet clinics that supply it and even then the odds of getting scammed are sky high. Heroin and benzos to someone without tolerance would probably be your 2nd best bet and much easier to get. Anything otc would most likely just fuck up your organs and cause unbearable pain. I'd personally opt for an exit bag with helium or nitrous if i had to choose.

Well, I overdosed on acetaminophen and sleeping pills and it sucked. It was painful because your throat was sore from projectile vomiting and wretching. And your stomach in on fire and your head and heart is pounding and you're confused.

If they really don't care, ask them the question about the pills, they will be able to answer you.

If you do not dare asking them, it may be because they actualy care.

Why not go the classic way?

go to any jewler shop and buy potassium cyanide to clean your jelwery. Mix with water for a quick painless out.

or helium tank and cpap mask off amazon.

or buy a gun and go out like a fucking champion.

If you're serious: Don't do it bro, not worth it. One day life's gonna be all great and you'll think of this moment and be relieved you never went through with it.

survivor here

took 160 tylenol PM with no booze

woke up three days later in a medically-induced coma (someone found me in time). literally zero pain, even after waking up.

glhf

They're painful, but not as painful. I took like 3 tabs of them. I had awful cramps, but I didnt get any help. Now I can't eat anything unhealthy, because my liver is on the verge of failure. Pooping is basically always liquid now and gives me piercing cramps every time, as if there are razor blades tumbling inside of me.

Just use the low hang method, it's painless.

>unable to kill myself any other way

It's the last act of your life, what's a few seconds of agony? swan dive off a 15+ story building onto concrete- problem solved.

You're alive for a reason, which means you matter a fuckton. Don't do this OP... Let nature take its course and kill you when it's time. You could die tomorrow or next year, nobody says you're gonna get old, but until death comes and takes your life there's a job for you to do here and don't fucking mess that up by taking your own life like a damn faggot

I'm not killing myself anytime soon, but I do have a question. If I constantly bottle up my depression and carry on, as unmotivated as I am. What are the chances it'll just build up and I'll definitely kill myself? Is it possible to recover without help?

In some northern European countries they allow you to take lethal injection if you really believed you don't want to live anymore

You can recover without help and meds just fine. The positive dominates the negative, and your depression will fade albeit not completely disappear, but you'll be content when the positive comes your way -- and it will come just be patient.

Bottling up won't help it. Unless you're underage, I don't think you will just kill yourself at a random moment. Suicide in adults is usually heavily premeditated. I bottled it up for over a decade and I can't function anymore, I also have to take extremely high doses of anti depressants now.

After I had realized that everyone else is about as pathetic and worthless as me and don't matter, I found more joy in living. Odd, isn't it.

How did you wake up if you were at coma ?

only way to suicide self with 100% accuracy is suicide bombing a political candidate. All other ways fails most of the time.

Jesus Christ user, thank you for that. Oh man I need those positives soon.

I bet you're a great person bro. This pathetic world is lucky to have you

This.
Don't take ANYTHING other than sleeping pills if you wanna OD.
Just drink a litre of spirit and neck a fucking load of sleeping pills.

I know from experience I killed myself that way.
I tried the other method the first time I died but it hurt like fuck and you look like a twat.

Helium?

Each one of us doesn't matter though, no idea why you have to mock it. The only reason we exist is to fuel our economy, which has more in common with a mafia than an actual government. Instead of the world uniting, we still fight amongst ourselves. So yeah, you and me we don't matter. All we have to do in life is try and get along with each other as best as we can, because we're all insignificant.

I bottled up for a little more than six years and i'm strugling to get better even after almost a year of medication. If you lived close to me I would gladly drive to spend a day just talking about astrophysics, and I don't do that even with my girlfriend.

Best of luck, user, I don't know who you are, but I love.

So you don't think those suffering daily untolerable pain or debilitating mental illnesses should be allowed to off themselves? If they met certain criteria it should be legal everywhere, not just assisted suicide in a few states for the terminally ill.

Holy shit how did anyone notice this??

SATAN please, just put OP out of his misery.

lol fucked that up. my bad.

i'll run you through it

>get to hotel room
>take 160 tylenol pm
>pass out
>wake up three days later FROM chemically-induced coma

they gave me charcoal and propofol and then just weaned me awake after my liver was done being all beaten up.

Of course each of us matter. Every person you meet is changed slightly because of you, we have an impact on each life we come across, eternal domino stones falling but in a good way.

That kid you stood up for in school, that old woman you helped cross the street, that asshole you beat up and put in his place, that bill you gave to a homeless person, or fucking name it, these acts of you might seem small and irrelevant but they have had a major impact in people's life's, and your presence has a fucking reason

Holy shit, and how are you today? I mean your body.

No user, people can care very little without it having to be obvious. Most people who don't want others to kill themselves are just like that because it's a social obligation, I guess.

My parents neglected me when I was younger. Plus even if I did tell them, they'd forget about it the next day and act like nothing happened.

Crush open like 50 cherry pits and eat them all painless and effective

What if the big bang was just god blowing his brains out due to loneliness?

If you can't kill yourself in any other way, then you don't really want to kill yourself. If you really wanted to, then you'd throw yourself under a fucking train, or jump off a building.

Also, if you kill yourself, you're a huge faggot. Suicide is not the solution, and I know that, I've been suicidal in the past, for almost 10 years I was bottling it up to myself, nobody knew how I felt, I thought life was complete shit, I tried to hand myself a few times.
In the end, shit gets better, of course your problem don't dissapear forever, and I still am pretty depressed all the time because of the shir I went through, but I can take it.
Life is shit, people are assholes, but life is ponctuated by moments of happiness, and those moments are what should look for, instead of making yourself depressed over whatever the fuck happened to you kn the past.

I hope you don't kill yourself, user.

Holy shit. That's actually genius.

I appreciate the message user, but I have a personal burden.
Plus, people would go all badass irl if it were actually possible- suicidal or not. It's hard to be motivated to live a life when it's everything's meaningless anyway.