Dear America

Dear America,

You would think after the fact America has been at war for 222 years out of its 239 years of existence, that people would get wise to the fact that no matter if a democrat or republican gets in.

CEOs and shareholders for corps will cash it in for military contracts.

The US government continually hits the American people with a lie that the US is constantly under threat and it needs to spend large amounts every year to be safe.

650bn a year+ is spent on mostly stealth fighters that will hardly be used, in fact they build them with not enough qualified pilots to use them.

Next in military spending is China with around 150bn... with Russia a close 3rd.

Are Americans so blinded into this 500bn extra that will be shared amoung greedy corps while the people foot the bill?

There is a reason the US national debt is in a poor state, in fact most Americans have no clue what their National Debt is.. or what it is.

They don't understand that every year, the US government takes out loans from banks to pay for the promises it gave for healthcare etc, the banks get the interest that accumulates per second while the people of the US pay for it with their taxes...

But they don't make enough taxes to pay off most of the debt.

Now all Americans have to do is realise that their government has been raping them financially for years and they can vote another party in.

Congress would be seriously fucked if say the Constitution party's candidate wins. And spending would be rechanged, less going into military and more into the economy to encourage trade.

Right now the US has no real infrastructure, it has to buy from Germany and China for parts it needs. And that is very very bad.

So why are you doing bad at the Paralympics also, is it because the nigger retards don't want to participate?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_United_States_military_operations
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop your 12 year old whining fatfag

checked

simple op americans are faggots who believe any shit told to them. they still think they won world war 1 and vietnam. and they think they invented the tv still.

fucking faggots the lot of them.

and still can't understand why people want to fuck with it.

CONTRADICTION IS TRUTH

I think those are fightin' words.

Well if people don't "fuck with it" it will ruin America financially.

Right now, I see Americans blinded by the fact that more and more slum areas are starting to appear on the US map.

This is towns and in some cases cities that have not received enough government spending to maintain, and have become run down.

It will get worse as more and more places in the US are deemed not worthy of spending.

Fucking Snake Pliskin will be a reality.

sumbody once told me the world would try to mold me...

Do not care.

off by one,
>@#$%&$#@!""'$#!/*

curiosity

w e w l a d

>America has been at war for 222 years out of its 239 years

False .
This entire thread is a joke when you begin with a bullshit statement.

I honestly don't understand why, with our access to nuclear warheads, we even need excessive air, land, and sea equipment. If any nation poses a significant threat to the safety of the US people, we can nuke them and be done with it with no casualties of our own.

That is not a bullshit statement.

America has had armed conflicts which is wars since 1776 to 2016 without only 17 years of peace.

Prove me wrong.

Uh , nice job changing the definition of war so it can support your argument.

get rekt fatfag

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_United_States_military_operations

war
wɔː/
noun
noun: war; plural noun: wars

a state of armed conflict between different countries or different groups within a country.

Why are you so salty kid?

Still waiting for you to prove me wrong.