Cuckold thread. Post your gfs, wives, or girls you know and other anons say what they would do with them...

Cuckold thread. Post your gfs, wives, or girls you know and other anons say what they would do with them. Bonus for cuckold stories

Bump

My gf

Best friend

would grip her hair from the back and force it in to her asshole, spreading it apart for a solid half hour. Every time its getting dry and we need lube, she'll suck on my cock for 2 minutes repeatedly...

What would you do to my new slut?

Would pull her tits out from under her shirt. Force my cock in her mouth and start face fucking her. She'll be gagging as she plays with my balls. Then pull her pants down revealing her tight little pussy. Slowly put my cock inside her and start fucking her raw. Cum inside her and leave her for you to clean up

My girlfriend who just went off to college. I'm still in high school.

My wife. She picks out strangers at bars that she wants to fuck and then me and the stranger fuck her till she's covered in cum

She'd love that

damn this is exactly what I want my gf to do!

pic related

Any bikini pics?

the rest?

Moar

gf on left

Moar?

anyone for my girl?

Gf

It took awhile to get her on board but now she loves it. Any nudes of your wife?

Or gf

yes I have some. shes keen to try it

both or either

Have her sit on my cock and ride me hard. She would cum all over my dick harder than she ever had and beg me to cum inside her juicy pussy

Please

Anyone?

Her?

paper bag that shit and fill all her holes myself then pass her slut ass around

My best friends gf

Once you tell me Wwyd
You'll get better ones

The last go round she had her first dp. She was on top of strangers cock, making out with him, while I was behind fucking her ass. He came in her pussy while I came in her ass. She bent over to show us our cum dripping out of her

i wanna fuck you

>this whole thread
i need this.

hahahahaha holy shit glad you're into the cucklife.

cuz she is probably going to downtown pound town. ITS COLLEGE!

what school?

Ex

what would you do to her

wwyd to my girl

Would literally do anything she wants me to do. As long as I can cum in her pussy and impregnate her

take her out to gay bars, say something like "oh cmon, i dont feel comfortable in straight bars and the music is way better anyways" get her drunk and try to hook her up with a cute sporty lesbian.

then while she's getting eaten out i'd have her make fun of you, and call you her pathetic little boy who still belongs in high school.

She'd love that
The other week i tied her to my bedposts and blindfolded her, i warmed her up and then let my best friend hit it raw and cum inside her, all without telling her.
what else would you guys do to her?

i'd go through her laundry and steal all her panties, and masturbate furiously while smelling them. once they were stained with my tribute, i'd gently replace them.

What would you do with us?

the tiny one on the left... she's be my little girl

wow she has dick sucking lips i like

What would you do too her

Is her name Brianna by any chance? lol

wife

She's willing to be paid for sex... I got her 3 times at $100 each. Anyone in El Paso? ha

gf

Wife

user is there more of her with her hair like this?

Really nice. Post more.

defiantly fuck those tities

gf

looks like nice tits

My ex

what would you do?

Karen? Cambridge, England?

Go for it

ex gf

meow

Yes there is what would you do to her

holy fuck. got any bj or cumshot pics?

have story with pic related, will post if there's interest

My girl. She loves reading these and masturbating. Tell her what you'd do to make her cum.

damn. i want to watch those tits jiggle and cum all over them

more with her hair down?

any not so zoomed in for degrading?

How would you use her

degrade her

She looks good....

My tight as fuck sister

No

buy her a gym membership
forget i ever met her