How does this pic make you feel b?

how does this pic make you feel b?

Other urls found in this thread:

abcactionnews.com/news/national/east-liverpool-police-share-graphic-photos-of-adults-who-overdosed-with-4-year-old-in-car
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pretty good actually.

That kid turning to look at the camera is fucking haunting... he'll probably an hero later in life.

STOP POSTING THE BLURRED VERSION YOU MSM FAGGOTS

how sad for you

story?

i couldn't possibly hate nonwhites and white race traitors more than i do

Sorry but what happened?

story?

story?

can't you read? filename, son

They both lived.

Must've got some good shit

trips and boob demand story

>implying i still have feelings

retards

> blurred version

What a fucking queer

heroin addicted parents pulled over by cops, father said he was driving mother to hospital, then passed out. mother is resuscitated by EMT, and both are arrested. Not dead.

Don't be a Negatron, be a Optimism Prime!

>omg guys the blurred version is for faggots!
>look how hard i am!

lol

>check'd
this is now a get thread

LIKE SHOOTING HEROIN

Just pointing out that you're an unhappy person

Mad because they were rescued.

Goddamn I want a root beer now

THE EDGE ON 12 YEAR OLDS THESE DAYS

That poor kid :/

abcactionnews.com/news/national/east-liverpool-police-share-graphic-photos-of-adults-who-overdosed-with-4-year-old-in-car

I live about 20 miles away from there, place is full of herion.

thats not at all what i would of assumed from the pic

shows what i know

yeah but the filename implies they died. The story i read said they were arrested and charged you dumb fucking mudslime shitskin kaffir muslim

Nah, I have a good life, a nice family, a beautiful girlfriend and 3 of the most lovely dogs and cat that I could imagine breed.

nerve gas

Pretty good, kid will be better off

They have been cutting it with Elephant tranquilizers here.

Of course you do. And if it helps to pretend to be happy to strangers on the internet then more power to you.

Trips in a trips thread OMG what a day!

> druggie mom
> druggie dad will go to jail
> son will become psycho
> if mom still lives long enough
> son will be posting his passed out whore mom
> on Sup Forums

GREAT YOU GUYS GREAT

Like an American

Why you hating, nigger!?

if he ever recovers from the trauma. I feel sad the kid had to live 4 years with these shit heads. getting kids should require some sort of licence

Hey! It's the future CEO of Electronic Arts!

This is why anyone who wants to do drugs should be able to do drugs legally. If these pieces of human trash were allowed to kill themselves the world would be a better place. That kid is going to be breaking into your car in fourteen years.

HOLY FUCKING HELL!!!!

EDGY

Nah, I don't pretend. I'm just happy. That's it. Sometimes you just need to appreciate what you have. Thanks god I came from a good family; working class, not from a negligent parents, making her boy a Sup Forums star.

Too soon

Quite literally. I'm surprised they have a car still considering they're too junky to not drive while on heroin. That child is going to grow up to be a piece of shit just like his parents. Foster care will not help, considering foster care just churns out fucking dregs and contributes to the abuse of these future fuckheads. They probably sell his ass for a hit, so he's got a long life of depression to look forward to. The only way that kid isn't completely fucked for life is if he gets really really lucky and successfully sues walmart for millions when he skids out of contol in a puddle of urine in his hoverround (because he's destined to be too fat to walk after years of near-starvation), crashes into a display, and gets nearly crushed to death by adult diapers.

DUDE, YOU ARE ON Sup Forums ON FRIDAY.YOUR WHORE MOTHER AND CUCK DAD FAILED.

Fucking sweet mother of Jesus a doubles tread quoting a trips tread in a trips tread OMG this must be the most exciting day of my fucking pointless life, please user come and feel my nimples!!!

Double doubles? WTF is going here today.

My parents are right by my side. Say hello to them!

Pace everyone!

Definitely. And everyone here totally believes you.
Have a nice night

ARE THEY WIPING YOUR CHIN AS YOU DROLL? YOU MUST BE HIGH LEVEL SPECTRUM RETARD.

Pace to you as well

Whos hand is on her stomach in the second picture??

In my country, it's a sunny day. If you are on Friday night at home all alone, I got bad news for you.

OMG Le Sup Forums is so cool, i am probably a cold psycopath xDDD

Dude, i already said we believe you. Stop trying lol

>wanting unblurred shit makes you edgy
thats exactly what underage newfucks like you think, fuck right the fuck off

Fuck yeh murica, keep out muslims and mexicans, BUILD THE WALL!

oh shit yea,h take a long good look at yourselves first

dumb fucking yanks

Clearly, they were tired for being overworked.

Good point. The US is the only country with heroin junkies.

Future addict

fucking legalize all drugs already. (medicalize narcotics.. youknow, what works, like in Portugal where they cut their hardcore addiction rates by 50% in ten years.

it's all about Wall ST profits. That's why we have a drug police based on a Victorian model

The only thing this picture will achieve is to further fuck up that poor kids life. The parents have excellent grounds for a lawsuit.

You just keep telling yourself that

kids pissed his parents passed out before they handed the needle to him

And I'm sure the white-trash losers will file one...and lose

Incorrect, just that typical murican attitude of how they're so great at everything and fully able to drive there kid to school whilst fucked out their mind on smack

yup it really worked out this time

just like when future generations think of what the fuck there grandparents were thinking when they voted trump in the make america great again

massive fucking kek

Niggers come in all colors dum dum

So you support the opposition? Interesting...

They're usually black, though...

That is a long way to run to an asinine point m8.

You have intimate knowledge on all 300 million Americans?
Or are you just batting around stereotypes like everybody else?

I don't give a fuck about the yanks like most of the rest of the world but your history proves time and time again your leaders and general population make the most fucked up decisions

enjoy your great murica dude, radical!

Lord knows the UK's conscience is clean...

Bitches, go choke on a burger

What a great come-back from an intelligent European like yourself. I'm just saying that if you're British you've little room to talk

Why all this hate?

Idk, but I think it's your fault

I wish they were dead. Fucking scum. Kid will be better off without them. With any luck, he'll be put in care and they'll never be allowed to see him again.

Makes me furious knowing scum like those are allowed to live, vote, raise children, ect.

I'm from Indonesia, how dare you stereotype me you dumb fuck.

Also instead of criticizing other peoples countries why don't you prove me wrong about any previous statement i've said, pull a valid point on how trump and you're whole entire country is fuuuuuucked

Recently saw that vid of the guy driving through chicago at night recording with his dashcam and tbh i was not at all shocked, just wondered how much of this is now commonplace in murica

OMG it's happening again, a doubles quoting a doubles what a time to be alive !!! I am just speechless!!!

If they had felony drug records (which is likely) they can't vote. But breed/raise children I agree on

Luck? He'll get his ass raped in foster care.

Yeah, those would be niggers, Chang not upstanding the white masses. Also, I never said America doesn't have many, many problems but I'm pretty sure could say the same of Indonesia, or are you slant-eyed towelheads perfect?

The story would have been more interesting if the parents were really dead.
So much fuzz. Smh

Post nudes

You don't give a fuck about us, but here you are talking about us.

Like im really from indonesia you dumb fucking idiot, point proven go back to your maccy dee chicken nuggers m8.

ps, you also just insulted another country still without providing any significant answer as to why trump, building a wall or having a general populaton of mind controlled fuck nuts will make america great again

dont bother replying, im done

night, sleep tight!

Fucking liar it's Fentanyl they cut it with.

Trump has no influence here, Ian. He's generally hated. Now about that stereotyping....

What a little baby!

Stop lumping us in with your subhuman culture. Everyone knows asian ppl are incapable of self control, rational thought, compassion and are nothing but paper trash on the floor.

Just like niggers.

Of course you mustn't include current Sup Forums darlings the Japanese? Of course you mustn't!

I wish putting would stop spreading this meme.

I think that goes with out saying, bb.