James Bond

kasper rorsted?

Miguel Farbararba

Blessed Nige

Nigel Farage

No

The saviour of the British people

Thats Aleppo

Ye, google image search returns him aswell.

Nayyge Lmao

ISNT IT FUNNY.

BASED FARAGE. ABSOLUTE MADMAN

A real american hero

My alarm clock

British God

Our hero!

Mr.Bean

The hero Bongistan needs but does not deserve

The guy that saved the UK from the brink of hell.

The trickster.

>hey guys
>guys
>guys
>do this thing, it'll be so cool
>u doin it?
>k gud
>hey guys
>guys
>u do et?
>kek u did???
>lol tricked u

CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARAGE!!

king arther

A foreigner

and plunged it into its own personal hell
while destabilizing the EU so after France leave next, Germany can have its empire back

>tfw no pm boris tho

Nigel Farage

Image Jpg

Nigger Fagass?

the greatest troll that ever was

Fred Cunterblast

Depends what sort of deal we get

Also what priorities you have

We'll have control of the borders so that's good I suppose

Fucking Turks

Who gives a fuck, were safe. That was the whole point of leaving.

Brussels "lost" €100 Billion ...€100 Fucking Billion man! Worst cunts ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=EgdQh4qMAU4

We're not safe

Kek

>tfw farage is op

>Literally said the NHS would be getting £350m of funding when uk leave uk
>Straight after referendum claimed he never said that on tv
>but the retards believed it so he done his job

>lying about are Nige and misquoting him
How about you go and fuck yourself
You are almost as bad as Hillary Clinton

>€100 Billion
you're going to shit when you see how big our economy is and how much our own country "loses" & pisses away continually.

The original lad

Trump's fluffer.

omg
that's who i've been trying to think of that he's reminded me of all this time

>has one of the worst attendance ratings of any MEP
>quit as leader of his party (for the second time) right after referendum
>former leader of a party that had only one MP out off 650 UK MPS
>hypocrite from family of German migrants and has a German wife that works for him (rather than British person as he preaches)

brexit lexington

>MY NIGEY WOULD NEVER SAY THAT
>YOU MUST BE A HILARY SUPPORTER >BECAUSE ALL POLITICAL OPPOSITION TO ME CAN BE BRUSHED UNDER THE RUG COVERED WITH A DEMONISED BUZZWORD LABLE

We are instantly saving €25 Billion a year by leaving. Give it some time to settle down, the UK will bounce back to the super power it once was.

never gets old

Q:Where is that 25 billion coming from?
A:Out of your ass

lol you fat sweaty retard he was part of the leave campaign so he did endorse what was written on that bus.
He also promised £3 Billon, before bravely stepping down.
Also, what because I think Farage is a cunt I'm lumped in with someone as bad a Hilliary Clinton. Fuck off and stick your dick in a sheep you empty headed cunt

Now you're trying to misquote me

Go back to Brussels Eurocrat

1/3 of the Divine Holy Trinity that's going to save this planet from cucks and faggots like you, OP.

thank you sir

>poses for pics down the pub
>I'm just like you dumb, average, uneducated voter
>lol joke he comes from a rich family, went to private school and worked as a commodities broker in London.
So he doesn't give a fuck about the people who voted out who he has already made poorer
>£ worth less than it was in 1985

Michael Farage

kek you live in a fairy land of make believe

>UKIP would invest
You're having a bad time tonight

Hillary Clinton misquoted him too, that's why I brought it up

>I only implied it
When you said 'you're just as bad as Hilary' you were associating anyone that is opposed to brexit with Hilary Clinton

CHECK 'EM YOU FUCKING TWATS.

We gave the EU €25 Billion/year, to be fair we got €15 Billion back but that's still +€10 Billion/year.

These figures were thrown around a lot during the election period, not pulled out of ass at all.

anyone who thinks he was ever a banker or broker isn't worth acknowledging, get back to licking Nick Clegg's ringhole user and learn the facts

Underrated

We'll see eh. The country hasn't turned to shit yet like remoaners said it would. Give it time man, the UK is on the mend.

trips dont lie
>fuk nigel fridge

3 Billion from them = bullshit
£350 more coming back to UK = bullshit
He endorsed both, he chats out his arse to gain votes of the uneducated... not very well I might add.
That's why the only seat UKIP have is held by a former Conservative (real politician) who decided to be a big fish in a little pond.
and I'm from the UK I don't give a shit about the disaster that's happening over there. Both candidates are a joke

That's only the state funds
That doesn't account for the money saved by businesses not having to pay import tax or having extra trade deals

That's not very cut and dried though is it user

No one said costs and benefits to the treasury are the only concern

lol butthurt

whoa you sir are autism personified. I hope this is bait. I'll bite anyway because with a simple google search you'll find he was.
Here are some firms he worked for before forming his own shit tier party in the 90s. (because as Trump has proved if you've got enough money you can convince any retard you can run for government)

>Drexel Burnham Lambert,
>Credit Lyonnais Rouse
>Refco
>Natexis Metals

Well, you did

>we're saving €25 Billion a year by leaving
>and it's only costing us €45 Billion a year to save it

excellent work user!

OP's father . And we know that "OP is faggot". that means OP must inherited this faggotry from someone.

When you start talking about the size of the economy, trade etc. you go into the realm of conjecture and speculation
The saving of the 25 million seems like a given though

lol knowing all the facts and seeing through bullshit makes me feel quite calm actually.
You're clearly some neckbeard who see Farage as your white knight to save you from your own stupidity and rolls of fat.
I have nothing to worry about considering no intelligent person takes UKIP seriously that's why they have 1 MP out of 650

You gotta remember the ticking timebomb that was happening. Nige was all about tighter immigration and having our own laws.

The EU wanted complete control of the UK ...and they would have got it. All we were to them was a piggy bank.

We held the record for the most outvotes country in the EU, we had no say in the shit they did.

Come into this thread, can't even speak English.

I'm glad someone see's the same shit I do.

I still haven't heard a decent reason to stay in the EU despite many requests. They keep spouting lies and false figures thinking that's enough lol.

robert loggia

Oh look it fucking fish face.