Currently stretching my scrotal length with a 1.5lb weight. AMA

Currently stretching my scrotal length with a 1.5lb weight. AMA.

>
but who is phone?

dad

why though

why do you want long ballws OP?
why not wait and let nature and time slowly drag them to hell?

The situation in Syria is complex. Should the US continue to support 'moderate' rebels, even though no such thing may actually exist?

Why not? The movement of your testicals gives so much pleasure. Why not allow them to always be low hangers rather than tight sac?

Also females are mentally attracted to how low hangers are just because of genitalia size/length is a key to finding a "mate".

See above.

No the US shouldn't support any cause in or around Syria.

The day my balls hang lower than my penis extends is the day I tell my doctor that I'm trans and I want a sex surgery.

Where did you got the weights?, I want to try it too ... also for my penis.

I have a similar device. Keeps my penis nice and small, and feminine.

The Chain Gang Body Jewlery website.

If it doesn't fit right; or it's too little/excessive they offer free 30 day refunds on scrotal stretching products.

Just be warned, one pound on your nuts is a lot; and can often make them a little sore through the day. I've been doing this for awhile and have finally moved up to a good stretcher.

Except my device doesn't change penile size; only scotal length and offers the body to generate new cells growth & nerves in those areas for more pleasurable sex.

is it hard to cum with that on?

have they stretched far?

itt: dumbfuck who can't wait for eldersack

I haven't came so hard in a long time. Sex is definitely a little more moderate, I can't be super rough with my girl. Although she loves the feeling of my weighted nuts slapping her asshole/pussy in certain positions.

So far they're around 1.5" to 2". I'll be wearing this new weighted stretcher for about 6 months before I move to a 2" 3lb stetcher.

Enjoy your tiny cute nutsack faglord.

Where you Born With a huge cock?

Yes.

Guess i need to learn how to use my 16cm well

Why the hell would you do that?

My uncle abused my with his long ballsack. Now I can elongate my ballsack and be the evil uncle.

See
Not me.

Pic without ring?

can you be daddy instead?

How does it feel like being a faggot?

You do know you're killing your sperm?

Also how big is your D op?

This is a really bad idea. I'm a 45 year old guy and I can categorically tell you that your bollocks NEVER STOP GROWING. Like your ear lobes and nose, your testicles continue to grow for life. Stretching them now means by the time you are my age those bad boys will be swinging around your knee caps, and again from experience, IT'S PAINFUL! Seriously, I can't go for a run without those fuckers clattering around like loose conkers, in the local pool I often see people staring at my maracas hanging out of my shorts, hell I used to wear speedos, but my sack used to flow around to the backside and made it look like I had huge piles. Cycling is impossible, they smack around the seat stem until you're doubled over in pain, I couldn't even skateboard because the moment I crouched to perform any kind of manoeuvre I'd find my love sacks dragging on the floor like a ship's fucking anchor in dry dock. I genuinely expect to be able to lasso livestock with my bollocks by the time I hit 60...

Just don't do it bro.

Does it hurt?
How is it not damaging your genitals?

Wait until you get to be my age, user. You are going to hate yourself for doing this.

You have a nice dick user

Ever stretch or length Dick? Know any routine that work without chance of ED? Get

are there any sexual benefits?

doesnt look that big from that angle. length/girth?

is there no nerve damage?

are black people marginally less intelligent because of cultural or scientific reasons?

bump for OP to respond to questions

black people in america are less intelligent than white americans due to culture and lack of opportunity. black people in africa are significantly less intelligent than american whites because they have no education, and their lack of food stunts their cognitive development and stunts their growth/physical development. a similar phenomena can be seen in extremely poor areas of civilized countries; some portion of people that grew up with little food, healthcare, clean water, etc will never be able to undo the damage done to them

I just want a bigger cock. My balls could be almost inside me for all I care

What are these called?

>lack of opportunity
Stopped reading there, They have the same opportunities they choose to to waste them then cry that the white man keeping you down.

Nigga the white man didn't give you that crackie to sell on the street.

Ur just racist because you're projecting your anger. Ur like militant atheists that hate religious people for a bunch of irrational reasons that u convince urself is completely logical. Go rethink ur life m8

I was thinking of ordering a metal ring. I'm guessing it's a two piece?

Anyone?

These are good for temporary gains. Last a few hours. Don't over pump. Alternate warm water and freezing cold

i'm talking about the shit tons of poor people who have shit schools in their area, have to work while in high school just to eat/keep the lights on, or whatever. poor white people face the same problems, but poor white people are a smaller proportion of white people as a whole than poor black people are a proportion of black people. since black people are disproportionately poor, the conditions of poverty would disproportionately affect the statistics

idk about you, but the gains started staying after a while for me. i started using the herc at about 15cm, but i eventually pumped past 20cm and stopped for a while. stayed at about 18cm since

>feminine
Kill yourself shitlord

Lmao, your dick dude hahaha

samesies. by your 40s it's all you can do to not accidently sit on them.

i think that depends on how low they were to begin with. i'm 58 and still have short balls that i wish hung lower bc they look tiny compared to my regular-sized dick.

lol

(Also I dangly balls are gross, I just came to see why)

Im still trying to figure out if i really want to get one. Any suggestions? Im at about 13 cm :/

Yea maybe the herc has more pressure. This one has no pressure.

What about it

I can vouch for chaingang quality.

Is that a piercing or a ring around the head