Looking for new anime to watch. Not a huge anime fag so I was wondering if there was any must watch anime you recommend...

Looking for new anime to watch. Not a huge anime fag so I was wondering if there was any must watch anime you recommend. Also, general anime thread I guess.

kimi no na wa just came out today. it was great movie 9/10

Re:zero is really fucking good rn its almost done ep 24 comes out sunday 10/10 so far

"new game!" is good idk

and my favorite of all time will be akame ga kill 10/10

watch those

also

nice dubs

Try gun grave, don't hear a lot about it myself. Give it 7-8/10

yeah this is good too watch that

Cowboy Bebop
Samurai Champloo
Space Dandy

you'll have better results if you go ask over at Sup Forums

the greatest 3 classics of all time. Those are beginner titles. watch those if u haven't.

Akame ga kill!

I'd ask Sup Forums, but from what I've seen it would just become I huge fight about what's shit and what isn't. Thought I would ask a more casual group.

Im watching Beyond the Boundary, its a sci fi, rom com. I dig it so far.

Kino's Journey - Great anime all around
Baccano! - Considered one of the best dubs ever done
Cromartie High School - One of the funniest anime ever made
Great Teacher Onizuka - Not as funny as Cromartie imo, but still essential

Slayers
Outlaw Star
Excel Saga
Getter Robo
Gunsmith Cats

Almost forgot
Mushishi - Most relaxing anime ever

planetes is fucking quality. I'd recommend it to people who dont even like anime

Berserk, old and new are good.
Dragonball super (skip first 2 archs)

>Looking for new anime to watch. Not a huge anime fag
>normie detected

Well..Do you watch for plot? tiddies? cute stuff? edgy autism? Maybe we can narrow it down

Neon Genesis Evangelion.
Afro Samurai.
Tekkonkinkreet.
One Punch Man.

I would say the biggest point I like are developed characters. After that would be plot. If those two things are interesting in anyway, I'll probably think it's pretty good.

Sup Forums has terrible taste in anime.

I've never been but I hear /wsr/ is where you're supposed to ask which anime you should watch.

Well Soul Eater has some nice character development

yu yu hakusho (one of the best english dubbed animes, it makes the japanese version inferior. also yyh has good character chemistry to it and a badass main character from the start), PART 1 Naruto (not shippuden shit), Hunter X Hunter, Death Parade, FMA Brotherhood

>Space Dandy
>classics

yeahhhhhhhh no

yu yu hakusho is good

Not going to make a new thread because I'm not that important, but I've recently watched GuP season 1/Der Film as a starter and no other anime is nearly enjoyable as that was. Any suggestions?

>maybe user isn't autistic enough to watch anime
>maybe user is just autistic enough to enjoy the tank/war aspect of it