Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

Well I'm super strapped for cash right now and I really need to be able to pay my bills and buy groceries and I'm about $50 short.

So, I'm selling skype shows, and videos and pics or whatever anyone wants to buy really, I'm just suuuper desperate for the money.

I'm 100% legit, and I AM NOT trying to scam anyone! Like I'm totally willing to actually deliver and give the shows and shit I just really need the money and I don't have a stable job right now and I seriously need to be able to buy food and shit but I have no way of getting money right now. I know everyone is just gonna say I'm fake or whatever.

But if you need proof I'm real, I will send you a timestamped (nonsexual!) pic of me doing whatever gesture you want or whatever so you know I'm real. I'm seriously not trying to rip anyone off here, it could be a win-win situation so please don't hit me up if you don't legit wanna buy a show.

I have a dildo I could fuck myself with during the show, and I could play with my titties and I'm willing to experiment with anal (but I don't have alot of experience with anal)

My kik is confusedunderwater

And I can only take payments sadly from google wallet (which my email for is [email protected])
Or square cash- which my email is also confusedunderwatergmail.com
And pretty sure the rules of Sup Forums require me to post tits and a sharpie up my ass (lolwut) so I'll be posting a few pics in the thread.

If anyone further doubts my legitimacy I can post a pic with whatever timestamp anyone wants.

hit me up.

still waiting for sharpie pooper and shoe on head

Feet with spread toes timestamp on your skin and write "Daddy"

FUCK OFF WITH THIS SAMEFAG SHIT.

here's a pic with the dildo

and im 18, and from south carolina before anyone asks.

I feel like these are pics some girl posted earlier today or something. I don't trust the legitimacy of this OP

marker "Yeau" on the chest and I'll gladly take your service.

Agree with feet. Dildo between your toes

skype name ?

Didn't you post this picture before with another date?

I saw the confusedunderwater posted the other day. the girl used a timestamp with purple crayon

get a fucking job and stop whoring yourself out on the internet you fucking autistic whore

OP Check ur Kik -____-

We need a sharpie in the pooper timestamp

is this the same OP as from the thread where she got doxxed and deleted the thread?

I have ugly ass feet but if it'll prove I'm real...

And yeah actually I have done this before a few times without much success.

idk where to go to post this kinda shit.

thats a must

put "swat-engelen 42 bus 4, ik weet waar je woont" on nude pic showing full body, il give you 5 bucks for that pic as is.

if you do i might have more similar pics requests for ya.

hope your emails are fake

Why would I buy a Skype show. I just saw your crappy naked body.

Hi the gym you poor bitch

Sharpie on head shoe in pooper.

girl from South Carolina, name started with A? I definitely saw the thread yesterday or the day before

Here ya go!

Someone tried to rescue OP the other day. Fuck OP. Shits getting bad for you.

Get a job you lazy whore. You're pathetic.

You have come on Sup Forums multiple times with some sob story to excuse you being a whore. you have posted many diffrent threads like this before all with some dumb situation that only a irresponsible whore like yourself would get into. just cut the bullshit and be clean wity being a money hungry whore.

try to talk to an actual cam website then u can pretty much guarantee the money, nice body btw

Daddy would be so proud of his little girl.

Where in SC?

Hey OP.
I'm in NC. How much to come over and fuck you?

Spread your vag

ITT:
>pic related

how much do you need?

If you can jam that dildo right up your ass with the rabbit ears inside your cunt with blake written on your asscheek I'll give you the 50

No. I mean like literally the same pics with a different date

are you sure this isn't just a fetish for being a whore? btw how much for 30 minutes of nothing but anal play

Haha, classic.

>Hey Sup Forums
>Well I'm super strapped for cash right now and I really need to be able to pay my bills and buy groceries and I'm about $50 short.
>So, I'm selling skype shows, and videos and pics or whatever anyone wants to buy really, I'm just suuuper desperate for the money.
>I'm 100% legit, and I AM NOT trying to scam anyone! Like I'm totally willing to actually deliver and give the shows and shit I just really need the money and I don't have a stable job right now and I seriously need to be able to buy food and shit but I have no way of getting money right now. I know everyone is just gonna say I'm fake or whatever.
>But if you need proof I'm real, I will send you a timestamped (nonsexual!) pic of me doing whatever gesture you want or whatever so you know I'm real. I'm seriously not trying to rip anyone off here, it could be a win-win situation so please don't hit me up if you don't legit wanna buy a show.
>I have a dildo I could fuck myself with during the show, and I could play with my titties and I'm willing to experiment with anal (but I don't have alot of experience with anal)
>My kik is confusedunderwater
>And I can only take payments sadly from google wallet (which my email for is [email protected])
>Or square cash- which my email is also confusedunderwatergmail.com
>And pretty sure the rules of Sup Forums require me to post tits and a sharpie up my ass (lolwut) so I'll be posting a few pics in the thread.
>If anyone further doubts my legitimacy I can post a pic with whatever timestamp anyone wants.
>hit me up.

this

Last thread they said her name was April. idk if this is her or someone who saved her pics

yo emily, hope things work out for you. personally i dont want a skype show but im willing to give $100 if you can beat me in a game of online chess

we can go on skype, you play with yourself, i'll play with myself. i expect to be paid, so do you. we'll just consider it even. deal?

What do you think of this?

Damm Emily, I did not expected this from you...

Squatting pic and my money is yours.

that is the creepiest and cringiest thing I have ever read. Good job user.

Yeah I was just asking what town since I live in Charlotte

post bite me across your ass and I'll gladly take your service

are these threads a meme or is there really a girl who keeps making these threads to get money?

theres websites for this, all you're gonna get from Sup Forums is ripped off with a lot of filthy self guilt after some horny neck beard makes you do unimaginable things to your hole then doesn't pay you

How's your brother doing? I bet he would be proud if he knew his sister is basically a whore now

I'm interested. For verification, can you have a timestamp that says "Happy Birthday" with today's date on it?

goose creek boiii

So this is me

Holes*

if you had cute feet id have actually bought a private show

lol no that wasn't my real name at all not even close

and i mean i dont wanna give out too much personal info it doesnt matter anyways cuz i couldnt bring myself to meet up with anyone in real life.

And nope, everytime I've ever posted I've taken new photos for.

Yep

Thoughts?

Sell your herpes, you trash slut.

I am interested,i am willing to give up to 40$ for a show on skype

Dubs and i will post her fb, found her

why did you delete the thread if they got your name wrong? I should have saved your pics because it has to be you. you wrote with a purple crayon and deleted the thread when someone doxxed you

give us a quick teaser on drop box and ill pay a decent amount

leave her alone fgt

yeah sorry

I work 50 hours a week so I can afford things, why can't you do the same? Why do women just resort to ramming objects into their holes on camera to make money?

gay

ill do a $100

Can you write "shaun" on your pussy? So i know youre for real. Will you do whatever i ask on the skype show? And how long?

Nobody doxxed me. Sup Forums mods deleted it i guess idek so ... yeah lol.

If anyone is seriously down to buy a show and not just be an immature little fucker then hit me up.

look at the post below yours

roll

I will pay you the $50 you need if you post a webm of yourself playing with the toy, in your ass.

Stfu cunt, stop being white knight, you shit head

Is that a question which even needs answering?
Are you literally retarded?

I'm a guy and if I was told I had the option of masturbating all fucking day in exchange for people giving me money, gifts, and other shit I would take that over anything else.

Check it out whore

Oh shit... the stix outside Charleston. Haha

how?

winrar

Haven't kekd this hard in a long time

I am. Not gonna throw money at you without reliable proof though.

How much for 15 minutes of normal shit? I'll pay half first, you do your job and then I pay the rest.

Ill fuck you hard

Do you only do Skype? Would you be willing to do a Kik show with pics and vids?

Could you take a pic with a sign that says Happy Birthday?

still skeptical but looking for some entertainment

Settle down, son. With that little thing you can barely fuck your hand.

Maybe I just have some self respect, dunno.

yeah this is purple crayon girl. You can tell by the way her fingernails look. good luck with your phone bill or whatever you needed the money for.

i might be interested... show face to see if you're worth my money and time

Would you show your face in the call?

Can we not see a decent face shot?

Already saw naked body, no need to waste money anymore

That's like buying the DVD of the exact same quality movie you already downloaded on torrent

those trips tho

That second 9 looks shopped

But the DVD has bonus features and commentary.

Move along guys, this is clearly fake.
She's not taking a single request and is only posting the same shit that was in the other thread. This isn't the girl, this is just a guy using that chicks pictures.

bump

personally i've always wanted the behind-the-scenes technical details of skype video take 18 by random camwhore #703252002

how many threads have there been of this girl? I only saw 1 other

She put a pencil in her asshole upon request how is she not taking requests

Read the thread you retard