I'm this girls brother and she's posting images like this 99% all with guys...I really hope they're not fucking her :(

I'm this girls brother and she's posting images like this 99% all with guys...I really hope they're not fucking her :(

What do you guys think?

she's probably blowing a couple of them. don't sweat it

Seriously she's got loads :/

I think she can fuck who she wants so get the fuck over it.

smoking some sausage that night

sister memes anons

is she fucking every dude?:/

How fucking foreveralone do you have to be before you reach this level of cringe? Seriously, you socially-stunted forverlone idiot.

Haha what a whore. Always be worried when a girl tells you "most of my friends are guys because I just don't get along with other girls".

>obligatory OP is a fag
probably some beta male obsessed over her but can't get it in

that's my sister you're talking about user

you're just putting my life into an image user

Yeah, she's let at least three of these guys pound her, and you're never going to get the chance.

Your sister has definitely given a sloppy drunken blowjob to a guy whose name she doesn't even know.

that's it you've memed me kid

>your sister

Because this is totally OPs sister 4 realz!!!1

My wife "had a lot of guy friends" when she was in high school. I found out 10 years into marriage she had fucked pretty much all of them.

see you in three minutes when you repost this autism, kid

K

Same. She even called one of them her "brother" cuz they were so close and he'd sleep over at their house when she was a teen. I don't let her see any of them any more.

but i dont wannnnnnnna her fuck anybody

you've ALL BEEN MEMED HAAA GOT EM

>this entire fucking thread

yeah they probably fucking her man

Indeed

tight

Is she under age of consent? Anonymous phone call the feds, yell them she's beig groomed or whatever. Post results

Haha. Holy shit. That's the worst story I've ever heard. How are you still with her? I would resent the shit out of her.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Yyyeeahhh they're probably fucking her. Look at her slutty fucking clothes, slutty body language, and the way she surrounds herself with multiple men simultaneously. I find it hard to expect anything other than that they're fucking her.

For fucks sake, you actual spergs.