How is synchronised swimming an olympic sport? Why aren't men allowed to compete here?

How is synchronised swimming an olympic sport? Why aren't men allowed to compete here?

all subjective events are not sports. It's embarrassing for them to be there. Yes even gymnastics. Can't wait for parkour to make the olumpics.

Gymnastics not subjective you wanker

If it wasn't there wouldn't be such wild variation in scoring. Not even commentators can tell what a score will be, just around what it should be.

Funny, I checked recently about the men. They were banned from competing back during world war 2 and that was only recently overturned in 2015. Some men compete in the team events, i'm guessing to provide power for the lifts.

imagine how assmad women would be if they weren't allowed to compete in an event

Please refrain from mentioning women like this while visiting Sup Forums. Although you may not be aware of this (although I think you are), many people posting on Sup Forums are not in an intimate relationship.

Therefore, referring to femininity can be highly offensive to others, as they visit Sup Forums to have fun and intellectual discourse, not to be reminded of their shortcomings (as perceived by society).

Some of us also choose to be single and our virginity is not a badge of shame. The inherent superficial and highly opportunistic behavior of women is not attractive to every male, and therefore we do not have to be constantly reminded of them while on Sup Forums. It is just not necessary.

Thank you very much,

- Sup Forums

How is this pasta related to this thread

You are ignorant. They changed the scoring rules in gymnastics. Each routine performed has a pre-determined max score, and each type of mistake has a specific score deduction off that maximum score. The days of subjective judging in gymnastics are over.

Talking about a grill sport

cant wait for penis inspection day to be an olympic event

Can this be the synchronised swimming general? I'm watching it now, GOAT Olympic sport

see

Women only first competed in all events in 2012

So use it in war not in the olympics. You don't see synchronized flanking in the olympics either.

Russians thrown out again

But the olympics were initially designed to measure military prowess

I'm not defending sychronised swimming, but the olympics were never about "sports," so the argument of whether something is a sport or not is moot. The Olympics have always been about athletics: tests of endurance, strength, speed, etc.

And my dick was meant to go inside vaginas, yet here i am 21 years old and a virgin.

they don't compete in greco-roman wrestling, only freestyle. they also don't compete in 50km race walk.

We should have a male-only sport for good measure.
A plan that could work would be to have anal sex being an olympic sport, male only. It would work in a way relatively similar to weightlifting : the athletes announce the size of the dildo they are going to take in, and will have a total of three attempt. After each attempt, they can claim a larger size, the winner being the one who can take the bigger one in. Cumming at any point however disqualifies you.

would lube be a banned substance?

No, because at some point the hardest part will be not cumming.
Again think of it as of weightlifting : the athletes are allowed to use powder and tape to protect their skin, but performance-enhancing substances are forbidden.
Here, lube would be allowed as a commodity but substances that might delay ejaculation aren't.

Women don't get to compete in all Kayak/Canadian events, that is going to be changed though.

But then you could say the same about box; unless there's a ko, who wins is entirely subjective.

How the fuck do you even manage to be a hue virgin? Br grills are easy as fuck. smdh