Okay Sup Forumsros. I'm 22 now and my facial hair is a joke. I can grow some on my chin, mustache, and some side burns...

Okay Sup Forumsros. I'm 22 now and my facial hair is a joke. I can grow some on my chin, mustache, and some side burns. But nowhere else. I really want to be able to grow a beard. What can I do?
Pic related: goals

It's genetic, you should quit now and think about something else.

>Anonymous 09/10/16(Sat)02:37:39 No.7032

Start using a biotin supplement. One pill a day. It'll enhance the growth rate and strength of your hair and nails.

Step 1 Superglue
Step 2 shave your cat
Step 3 shit in your eyes
Step 4 get to gluing

Actually as you age you are able to grow out a beard even if you weren't before.

Rub honey on your skin and let it sit for an hour. Do this every day

You can also buy biotin creams and shampoos to use alongside the pill.

git nu jenes

TESTOSTERONE.

BIOTIN

BIOTIN

BIOTIN.

I couldn't grow shit before taking it, now i can manage a pretty decent beard.

start an estrogen hormone therapy

Yeh dude. I still can't grow on the corners of my mouth and either side of where my soul patch would be could I grow one. I have beard envy... but I grow my own badass beard that people are envious of. give it seven more years and then complain. faggot.

This and random ear hair and fckn chest hair like within the last year and I'm 30 but I've always been able to grow face and nose hairs

Never skip leg day pleb

I"m 46 and still can't grow a full beard

This too but test in your 30's can lead to hairloss

Any side effects of biotin?

Pregnancy

Only that it increases ALL body hair growth. You can get it in any vitamin place.

It's mostly genetics but hormones also influence it. Generally, there are two periods when natural changes tend to occur: early-mid 20's and mid-40's. You're in the 1st or about to be in it. Did you notice changes in the past months?

I'm 22 but my dad was a bear, so I get those chest hairs. My ass is also a jungle. I need to get regularly mangroomed if I want to keep fucking my 9/10. Otherwise I'll become a faggot and fuck those scrawny cunts who like hairy men.

It's been around the same since age 20 when I could really start growing facial hair. But it really started to grow on my chin approx a year ago. Birthday July 13

7 years for a beard? I have the genetics to grow a full beard in a month, but I shave daily instead.

Idiot. saying he shouldn't Bitch at 22... Bitch when you're 29 and still can't grow a beard. fucktwat.

Sounds like you've been through it then. If I were you, I'd avoid any hormone-based or similar treatments. You might also want to lower your expectations. Dan's beard is strong in every aspect, typically the result of proper genetics.

Genetics. beard in a month. a month. Wtf.

I grow a beard over the weekend.

minoxidil.

typical Asian face to typical samurai hipster.
>a la toshiro mifune