What kind of spider is this?

What kind of spider is this?

Looks like a wolf spider

spiderbro let him be

It's a fucking orb weaver give him crack

It's a rare scarlet spider!!
Let it bite you to gain super powers!!

orb weaver... catch crickets or grasshoppers and chuck them in the web for him to eat

Golden orb weaver.

this, got them all over my yard at summertime

It's a Striped Scrotumbiter. Avicularia Testes.

It's a "Fucking burn it with fire!" Species. The general appearance gives it away.

They prey by crawling up your leg while you sleep and wrapping themselves in silk while on your upper thigh, mimicking a testicle. When a hand comes to land on the fake testicle, it attacks and bites its prey. The spider has horrible aim though, and hits the fleshy tissue of the genitals more often than not.

dump coffee on him
get him smashed

Gay spider.

wow good one m8. totally nailed it. good job retard. So funny!

OP.... you're a big pussy. do some research, only 3 deathly poisonous spiders in north america.

Brown widow.

a big fucking one. kill it with fire.

European garden spider

same here, i think they are nocturnal, every night they come out spin a new web and by the next morning they are gone and as soon as it gets dark out they come again

no it doesn;t

Thats a Nope. Theyre common in nope and you can nope em with fire or cum.

Corn Spider, dumb fuck. Look it up. Google is your friend, faggot.

its a fucking garden orb weaver OP some of them are red and nasty , big as fuck and fast but they are harmless
kill it with fire

just a normal garden spider m8 let him be, he'll eat mosquitoes and other useless bugs and stuff

Real talk, Avic's are the shit though.

I'm not joking. It's a gay spider.

You realize that species of spider mates during this time of the month, right? Look at the size of it.

It's not a female spider.

And it's not seeking females.

What, spiders can't be gay? I have proof that says otherwise.

Ah, a fellow fan of genital-impersonating animals. I am also rather fond of the Cocksnake, and the Bleeding Clam.

bro thats a charlotte spider, put a pig below and a rat below him and in a fortnight there will be a big word in the web like "salutations or hemroid" idk maybe trying to describe the pig like its gonna be eaten or something idk