Hey Sup Forums i'm going to try acid for the first time (150ug to be exact) what should i expect? tips?

Hey Sup Forums i'm going to try acid for the first time (150ug to be exact) what should i expect? tips?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9gy6BYH8rvw
hppdonline.com
soundcloud.com/stothaemen/zzz-31offbeat-rainbow02-faster
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

vitamin C, triple the dose, huge blunts, weavesilk.com, art on slideshow, non vocal music, keep a pen and paper nearby, good luck.

go to a safe social event where other people are taking lsd as well

It's gonna be weird but fun. I can't keep a thought in my head for more than a couple seconds and I have a hard time sleeping for like a day after. But it's a good time

have a good mindset, make sure you trust the people you're with.

i'm not gonna have any weed with me, is that bad?

you don't need weed initially but i find it improves the visuals heavily also helps calm you down on large doses.

dont do alone kiddo

dont smoke weed m8 stay focused

Not bad, but not great. Weed made it easier for me to focus on what I was seeing compared to previous trips. Lots of water or juice on hand is necessary.

Don't smoke weed the first time. You will have an overly intense imagination which can be harder to control. Don't do it around people you don't like and just do stuff you really like. It's really hard to tell you what to expect, look up visual lsd even though it's not even close. You will have weird body feels but it's not bad. Over all just have a good time. Vitamin C doesn't effect acid trips.

Expect the unexpected... Also dubs

EDM

at night, with someone else to watch over you and keep you calm if you start getting bad vibes. or have them take it with you. stay away from sober strangers unless you want things to get weird.

Avoid weed at all costs for your first time. I say again. Avoid weed at all costs for your first time. Enjoy yourself :).

Nothing, 150 nanos is barely enough to feel anything, drop 3 hits

protip: don't hang out with assholes while on acid

Everything will be different but also exactly the same. As long as you remember that and know that it isn't forever and that no matter what your senses seem to be showing/telling you, that everything is alright, you will have a great time

I'm just going to say this. Chances are you won't have a bad trip so don't even think about it. My first time I took 3 hits and I didn't freak out. If you can make 200 your first time, that's what I recommend.

This, don't take it with anyone who will fuck with you.

this guy is a good friend

I try to be. As an experienced bus rider that post was my best advice while staying brief.

What do you think of HBWR?

FUCK THAT
NEVER AGAIN.
Those make you feel sick as fuck for minimal if any visuals. I pissed myself in my sleep. That being said, things felt amazing and music felt good.

Also is nothing like acid except minor visuals

Did you swallow the seeds? You just let your spit soften the shells then chew em good and sit em under your tongue. I took 8 good ones and it was like a 3g's of cubes. Only a little less visual.

Never did it. Only drug outside the ones everyone knows I really ever messed with was MXE, which is really just a ketamine analog but still acts way different.

Watch some colorful shit, enjoy your jams, if you feel overwhelmed or feel distressed just sit back and breathe; it's only a trip and your safe af. Also I suggest that you have a trio sitter, try to find a friend who's done it before. Have fun

Trip sitter*

be somewhere comfortable. dont be anywhere that would make you anxious while you're peaking on your high. once its plateaus you can do whatever... its pretty dreamlike at that point.

i did two hits with some good friends in one their houses when nobody was home. when we peaked, all we did was fucking laugh. we also played pick up sticks for some reason and it was a goddamn blast

I scrapped the outside fuzz off, then smashed them up. Let sit in water for whatever the recommended time was, then swallowed all of it. I took 15. Nothing like acid for me.

I've never met someone who's taken Hawaiian baby. How was it?

youtu.be/9gy6BYH8rvw

Dubfx check him out

hppdonline.com

Years of regret and lots of Klonopin

Holy hell, exactly that. It is like a seesaw of sickness and feel good. Like you literally feel the vibrations of music so much and love how everything feels. If you take enough you get mild visuals. You get very relaxed. Then boom you feel like you'll puke any second but you don't.

Agreed, but I've never mixed them. I just don't understand why you'd fuck with your acid trip like that. Smoking the next day is really nice, though.
Keep it pure, dawg.

The emetic is in the seed shells. The shit on the outside is cyanide something or other. You aren't supposed to eat the seeds that's why you had a bad time. If you do it right you only feel kinda sick for about 45 minutes. Its not like ayahuasca worthy purging.

Huh, might have to try it sometime. Couldn't be worse than the bad acid trips I've had. Once I thought my room was an asylum because the walls were white.

My second trip went the hppd route. :(

Hasn't stopped me but it's not fun to be driving and the road starts flowing like the ocean... It's a rare side effect op, but it can happen.

That's why I scrapped all that shit off and gave it a nice wash. I had a good and bad time interchangeably.

no i wouldnt expect tips, just weird illusions

There's no such thing as a bad trip, only difficult ones. Even difficult trips can be enlightening in ways.

Is MXE reallt in between DXM and special K? From what I've read thats what it sounds like.

Ehh take at your own risk. Don't get the ones at the store though, don't want pesticides and shit.

I... guess that's true. Wasn't from acid, but when I took shrooms I learned what a full blown panic attack feels like. Gained a lot of empathy for folks who just get panic attacks for no reason.

That's actually a great way to look at it

Yes, that's just the fuzzy shit. Im trying to tell you the black hard seed shell itself ia semi-poisonous too. The white inner meat of the shell has all the ergotamine alkaloids. Thats why its chew, then sublingual MOA. The ergotamine alkaloids are more water soluble.

Glad you told me that because I was inclined to just buy a package from a Lowe's or some shit

Check for HBWR online. Organic only and it HAS to be the Hawaiian strain. The other ones have just as much unfun poison and a LOT less of the fun ones.

I used to see them as bad trips until someone asked me to look back on them and see if I came out of it with emotional experience. When I thought about it I realised that in those trips I fought inner demons and broke down mental barriers. Even if you have a hard time op, keep an open mind about your experience and incorporate it. :)

and incorporate it into your daily life.* That's why I see them as only difficult.

My friends refer to it as "get shit done." Maximum potency seems to come from oral use. Sniffing it is generally pretty ineffective. When you eat a decent amount though you get real motivated to get shit done. Can turn you into somewhat of a dickhead though and kind of bossy in pursuit of accomplishing what you set out to do.

I will also have my first time. In wich situation should i take it? Some friends want to go to the club? I think an entire afternoon in the park, maybe?

Well damn, thanks user. Sorry for the misunderstanding

This right here

not much tbh, trips are overated

Park over the club. A club is loud, chaotic, and unknown. It would be likely that you would have a lot of anxiety in that situation which would fuel a difficult trip and may induce a lot of panic. For your first time go to a park or somewhere chill and empty with good friend/s who are dropping too, or are familiar with the drug and can sit you. I suggest doing some research on erowid as well. :)

Yup, I just wanted you to be able to experience the substance more fully. You really FEEL things I've noticed. Good potent ones are really nice.

Those are micro grams faggot

As an addendum, you should make sure to shy away from places that make you uncomfortable or you haven't been before.

I know what you mean, I had that exact thing but was then hit with a rush of sickness like every 5 minutes. Never had a chance to just enjoy it

Yeah this guy is good and right. Set and setting is everything. Just think, you're turning up your senses to 11 and snapping off the dial. If theres discord you'll really feel the discord if theres peace comfort and good vibes that's what you'll be more akin to feeling.

Thanks, lads..

Have you ever gone to a club or stayed at home or gone to the country high?
What have you done to past time?

Yeah, that shouldn't happen, you have my condolences. Although if you ever wanna experience ayahuasca be ready to pay that toll.

Food for thought:

A park isn't necessarily a bad idea, but it ended up being a bad time for me... but thinking back on it, it wasn't the park's fault.
I dosed at the park, but then my group foolishly decided it was time to go somewhere else so we took the train.
Boom. Full blown panic attack. But I might also want to mention one or two of my friends were freaking out and it rubbed off on me.

Its all about whats around you. Once I got home everything was amazing. I just laid in bed and watched South Park. Shit was awesome.

Exactly. Set and setting is the line between feeling at one with the universe and feeling like you are on the Hellercoaster.

Don't do it

If tripped in thunderstorms outside, in my home, camping by the fire, with friends, and even at a party. I would not reccomend the party environment.

Is image related Monkey Island, I think????? Haven't seen it in decades

I've never taken psychoactive shit at the club. If you're fairly experienced I'm sure it would be a great time. But I only dabbled in stuff like acid and shrooms, so I avoided that shit.
For me, it was just one or two good buddies and we just walked around, talked, smoked ALL of the cigarettes, and just enjoyed our highs.

Also, if you're out at night and there's a lot of stars out, fucking look up in the sky and spin in circles.
I promise you, it's the shit.

Ya I have heard stories about that. What do you think about Peyote?

expect this
soundcloud.com/stothaemen/zzz-31offbeat-rainbow02-faster

Ahhh shit thank you.. I already know a place I can do that without the shity skyview of my city.. (literaly 10 stars in the sky)

Indeed. When tripping you will feel others basically. I call it an aura. If someone else is having a hard time, it can cause bad vibes all around. In that case you should talk to the person and help them work it out. It's what I do. The end result is usually both parties having an enhanced experience.

If you're at home, look at cool shit on the internet. Listen to your jams and just enjoy yourself.
Besides that, just do what you normally do and see how your high changes things.
Acid is fun to just be high on. You don't really have to have a recreational plan lol

Thanks.. I was just asking to avoid the bad trips and read a few stories. Do you have any?

And for the love of tripping balls, don't get on Sup Forums.

I was unfortunate in that literally none of us had taken shrooms before. It was a crazy spur of the moment situation... we just somehow ended up meeting a guy who grew fucking shrooms in his house.
Then we all tripped, none of us knowing what we should be doing.

On the train, one of my friends would start talking, and then as if I was stuck in a loop, I would see and hear him repeat what he had just said.
That really fucked me up. Lmfao

I've done it, not that bad, just be ready.

Never got to try it. I've always wanted to though. I kinda figured if I could handle ayahuasca man handling my psyche and gut I'd be ok with peyote.

See:

Another story would be my first time taking it. Lived in Germany at the time, and it was winter and snow was fucking everywhere. Me and my bro's each ate some sugar cubes that had a double hit of acid.

We went outside into the woods and found a clearing to wait for the high to set in. Sure enough, first thing I noticed was the tree line had another fucking tree line above it.
Then we frolicked in the snow, smoked delicious cigarettes, then returned home and jammed out to MGMT. Lol

My dad had a heart attack (he's fine) that day, though. When my high plateaued, I answered my phone without thinking to receive the news.
Rest of the day sucked ass, obviously.

Let dubs of truth speak.

Fuck what everyone says, I have done acid about 500 times.

>Be alone
>Be in bed
>Start Shrek Marathon
>Take acid
>Wait 20 min
>Realize Shrek is life

Oh, its also worth mentioning that you should be prepared to be high for a long ass motherfucking time. Acid lasts for like, what, 12 hours or something?
Whatever it is, you gonna be high as fuck for a minute

Weed can make it better or worse. If you get really paranoid on weed normally, do NOT smoke it while tripping. It will make that paranoia much, MUCH worse. If you handle yourself pretty well while high, then go for it. It can boost the trip.

Also, is it weird I haven't gotten visual really before? I've tripped twice, both times I didn't get a super intense effect until I smoked a little, and even then not much for visual.

My first trip went the HPPD route. It was a weak trip, no visuals, only good mood. Woke up the next morning with flying lights in my peripheral vision. But before that trip I had bad visual snow due to weed. And now, 6 months later, most of the effects have worn off. Just faint amounts of staticy light blobs when im sleepy. And it only started going away 2 weeks ago when I stopped giving a fuck about it and stopped smoking weed. Im scared to smoke weed again though.

I only got really mild visuals. Some things were pretty crazy looking, but mostly I just noticed really fine details in objects.
Now, when I tried to sleep, I always saw some pretty crazy shit when I closed my eyes.

And shrooms gave me some really fucked up visuals at one point. I was losing my shit, went into a bathroom to try and puke out the shrooms (which wouldn't have worked; and I couldn't vomit no matter how hard I tried anyway), and the stall walls had this crazy green pattern. When I would look up from the toilet, them shits moved around all over the place. Made my panic attack so much worse

This. Make sure you having nothing to do the day of and the day after. And don't drive! I made that mistake my very first trip. Absolutely frightening.

never tried LSD, but STAY AWAY FROM HBWR

that shit fucked me up for a full 2 weeks.

had full on ego death and literally thought i was dead for 2 weeks afterwards.

shit was intense.

on the plus side it cured my depression permenantly and i no longer fear dying.

LSD has many untapped uses and studies have shown it can be used to treat depression and psychological substsnce addictions.

LSA. hbwr is LSA.

also hbwr is bad because of the nausea. something to do with other substances in the plant.

literally vomited until i started vomiting blood.

then i spend the next 4 hours curled up in my bed softly whispering " i dont want to die" repeatedly until i fell asleep

My bad. Half asleep and dabbed earlier. Didn't even think.

That's why you gotta remember, you took (drug), it will go away in a few hours, just relax. It's not like can kill you or anything. Freaking out is what is going to cause you harm.

You won't sleep for like 30 hours after you take it so eat a bunch and get lots of sleep beforehand.

I've tripped 7 times in total now, only 3 of them was with others... Solo trips can be just as amazing as trips with others. My first trip was also solo, I wanted it for myself, so I could experience it fully, without having to depend kinda on others

>You won't sleep for like 30 hours after you take it so eat a bunch and get lots of sleep beforehand.

This is incorrect. You might have had an NBOME...

you're god

Make sure the place you do it is clean

Otherwise everything will look horribly dirty and it will kill your vibe.