I spit out my food because of how hilariously fitting this is

I spit out my food because of how hilariously fitting this is

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JDYEOmYPtkA
twitter.com/stereogum/status/819965712739553280
youtube.com/watch?v=GLa9YxV1Xps
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The Better Life is the best post-grunge album of all time unironically.

Please let this be real.

This is too fucking funny

shoulda gotten rich the kid and famous dex

THE PLUG HE SPEAKIN NO ENGLISH

youtube.com/watch?v=JDYEOmYPtkA

u tellin me when this sitar hits u don't start losing ur shit for pence and newt

>Hillary and Obama gets fake pop crap like Beyonce
>Trump gets real music like 3DD

I love post-reality politics.

MURICA

Was this honestly the best they could get?

*adam curtis voice*

I don't get it. Is it a reference to the doors that will be broken down deporting illegals?

And Toby Keith

At least Beyonce made one good album.

Dream Baby Dream

I have never heard this band but I am imagining a cross between Creed and Matchbox 20.

>best post-grunge album
That's not saying much.

twitter.com/stereogum/status/819965712739553280

2017 will be a trip

>2017 will be a trip
>those trips
GOT DAMN SON

good comment
thank you

You're not wrong.
Less yarling though.

that's actually a pretty decent way to describe their sound

OH MAN GODDAMN
UH WHAT
UH YEAH
I GOT ME SOME TRIPS OVER THERE
I FUCK A LIL BITCH LIKE RIC FLAIR
TWENNY SEMTEEN IS MY YEAR WOAH

You can't make this shit up

Welcome to the new cultural holocaust.

>Not Kanye
>Not even Fucking Judas Priest or Megadeth or something

Trump certainly knows his demographic that's for sure.

Third Eye Blind is the only good thing to come from post-grunge. Maybe the marriage/divorce of Avril Lavigne and Chad Kroeger.

I'll preface this by saying I'm not a Trump supporter

But still the fallout over this is pathetic and shallow. Obama was cool because he played basketball and liked agreeable pop music, Trump is uncool because his team chose some trashy post-grunge. Neither of them chose their music, it's just fucking marketing (and for what it's worth, 3 Doors Down is no worse than Beyonce).

It's weird to me that Obama is going to go down as a good president in a lot of people's minds simply for his image, and Trump's narrative is already set in stone because he's not cool enough. Policy and action literally doesn't matter

If you wanna talk about fake news and post-reality, it didn't start with Trump's campaign, it started way back when people started to care more about this surface shit than actual politics.

Really makes you think

We're talking about the music, not real politics.
gb2 anywhere but here

>3 Doors Down is no worse than Beyonce

maybe if you're retarded

>Trump's narrative is already set in stone because he's not cool enough

this is not why his narrative are "set in stone"

>Policy and action literally doesn't matter

They do matter, and this is why it's set in stone. Because his policy and action are fucking abysmal for anybody but the billionaire class, you smooth brained simp

You honestly think everyone's impressions of the president are based off the inauguration music?
You think people don't like Trump because "he's not cool?"
You living under a rock?

More that people like Obama because he's cool, and not for anything he actually did

what the fuck
I just witnessed stars aligning

That's not true and I would retort, but this is Sup Forums, not Sup Forums.

screenshot this

3 doors down will just be support for the smashing pumpkins, who are saving their 99% confirmed reunion for the inauguration

People are shitting on the choice of music because THAT'S ALL THEY CAN GET.
That and most people in their late 20s early 30s are probably having flashbacks to having that fucking Lee Greenwood song shoved up their ass daily and being chastised for not crying the proper amount.

In his defense, Toby Keith is also performing. He's still pretty popular with white people who think they're from the country and black girls who wish they were white.

You'd think that there would be a shitload of Christian Pop/Rock acts and Gospel singers available to perform. Guess even the Trump camp can't stand that stuff either

I don't get it

How is it that no band that's against Trump decides to play, but during their performance, they start trash talking him?

I was really hoping we'd have a Third Eye Blind/RNC situation, but it's not looking like it'll happen.

The religious right doesn't like him

4 and a half you mean

>It's my dream to get booed off stage by thousands of people and probably get sued for breaking an agreement.

probably contract issues
they would never get away with it

that would be fucking hilarious

>hearing the same old clumsy Anti-Trump schlock that we've heard everyday for 2 years would be hilarious

You're gonna hear it for the next 4-8 years, and after that you'll hear shit talking about the next president and so on. You may as well enjoy the ride, friend.

Wait didn't these guys play a Republican National Convention thing, but purposely played bad and didn't play their hits just to piss them off?

Everyone with an iphone, go ask Siri what her favorite doom metal album is.

Yeah, that's pretty much it.

Didn't Lupe Fiasco do something similar to Obama?

>who are saving their 99% confirmed reunion for the inauguration

WTF, I like Trump now!

So does Corgan

what does it say? Androidfag here

>2017 will be a trip

>222

YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Suck it up, buttercup.
It's here to stay for a while.
That was Third Eye Blind.

wtf I love third eye blind more

Checked

fantastic

Oh shit.

Apparently they offered Scott Stapp and Flo Rida as well. Not even kidding.

>Scott Stapp
Why tho

top fucking kek

Screenshot this prediction

I'm no 3 Doors Down fan but they're really not that much worse than Beyonce. Both are just shitty radio music . Hell at least 3 Doors Down writes their own songs (presumably) and plays instruments.

lmao what a fucking embarrassment. Rural retards love this shit though.

I bet you couldn't even finish that post with a straight face

YOU LOVE ME BUT YOU DONT KNOW WHO I AM

You're legit a beyonce fan? top or bottom?

lmao

We need moar this is the best thread on this board rn

>Because his policy and action are fucking abysmal for anybody but the billionaire class, you smooth brained simp
t. aids gandalf who listens to CNN

>Because his policy and action are fucking abysmal for anybody but the billionaire class
Yet the entire Billionaire class wanted Hillary to win.
Hmmmmmmmmmm

>yfw you realize Trump will be sworn in with "IF I GO CRAZY THEN WILL YOU STILL CALL ME SUPERMAN" playing in the background

No metalcore? Gay. It will be boring AF. Why didn't he invite some djent band or something like dillenger escape plan. Boring oldfags.

Say it with me
Controlled opposition.
Our choices were between a Center-left warhawk corporatist and a center-right isolationist corporatist.
Guess who wins regardless?

>ITT: Sup Forums snobbing out because Trump didn't book some pretentious, avant-garde, patrishun artist

>lol fuk the mainstream music

Are they going to cover this?
youtube.com/watch?v=GLa9YxV1Xps

Nah just can't picture a heterosexual male listening to and enjoying Beyonce.

They're also playing at my town, which, for reference is an irrelevant shithole in the forests of Ontario. It's hilarious that this is what they're reduced to.

No we're laughing because post grunge 00s wonder band and pop country guy are going to play for the cheese man on stage; it's the perfect selection for such a candidate. Have you not read the thread?

literally every single one of trump's policies benefits me and is in my interest, so i think i had a pretty clear win this election

>being so uncomfortable with your sexuality that you cannot imagine enjoying certain kinds of music because it would probably make dicks just fly down your throat

>LE BOTH SIDES ARE THE SAME MEME

No you fucking idiot. We literally have the President of Goldman Sachs and the CEO of Exxon-Mobil in the most powerful positions in our government right now. Our country is about to be raped hardcore.

>implying you wouldn't play the inauguration if asked
you can virtue signal and cry about ebil meanie drumpf all you want but at the end of the day if they gave your shitty little soundcloud vaporwave act money to play in front of millions you'd do it in a heartbeat. admit it.

You must be a giant piece of shit

Now that 3 Doors Down are confirmed patrician, where do I start?

lol where is this image from

Well let me know when I'm supposed to be turning gay, I didn't think that'd actually happen

yeah he's a fucking white male who works for a living and pays taxes fuck those assholes

Nah dude.
We're laughing because the best he can get is a literal one hit wonder, a washed up alcoholic, and a 2000's pop band who hasn't had a relevant album in 6 years.

That's not what I'm saying at all.
I'm saying between the two choices, Clinton would have been better because she would have accomplished nothing.
I'm not a horseshoe theory memer.