How the fuck?

I want to touch the lava boobs

I wonder if that would be an effective way of looking for toomahs. DIY mamogram

New fetish aquired

idiot

>mamogram
Someone didn't pass chem in high school
>inb4 underage

what are those things she has in her hands?

TIT MEAT CAN'T BLOCK LIGHT BEAMS

If you're going to attempt to trash talk, at least reply to the right person you sub-Nigger

dildos

And? What's your point?

bit.no.com:43110/0chan.bit/?Sup Forums

d-d-double nigger!

True It can't, But I don't have to melt steel or even heat it up to nearly the temp that jet fuel can , to make it soft and pliable.

I didn't know you could make tits so scary

no it just heats it until it loses 95% of it strength and the building might as well be made out of wet pasat at that point because it will absolutely structurally fail..

fucking tinfoil hatters cant science

3spooky5me

beams lacking structual integrity wouldn't fall straight down, they would warp, and the building would of swayed, that was a demolition job

Shut up with your fucking scientifically proven facts

what about steel reinforced concrete??
at what temp does concrete become soft??
and how long does the jet fuel need to burn to heat the steel??

Jesus...jet fuel can't 'melt' steel beams... however, the combinationof a giant airliner ramming into a building resulting in a fire that heats up the surrounding building frame will severely weakened the structure enough that it can no longer support the 500+ tons of building above it, causing 9.8m/s^2 to take effect. This will take a building down.

Quad nigger

If your knowledge of construction sciences and physics is as good as your grasp on the English language, then I suppose we must all bow to your superior intellect.

Of course it can.

kek

Guys it was really genuinely scary as fuck to be in ny when that shit went down.
I used to get this weird animal instinct fear and panic feeling that would kick in if i heard planes over head- but now i work next to an air base and the jets and all kind of aircraft are loud as fuck and fly every day pretty low as im working- so ive gotten used to it by now.
I don't want to believe it was an inside thing. It was so shitty. Its good to laugh about things. I don't really react to these threads much, its like any other horrible thing thats happened to people every year. Anyone else wish we would stop killing eachother and just work to make the world better and cleaner and fucking explore space and shit?

based cory

youtu.be/sZBA1W1S3uc

Only people that have never worked with metal believe this bullshit.

It can cause it to expand and weaken fuck face.

Steel beams don't need to melt to be weakened.

>Anyone else wish we would stop killing eachother and just work to make the world better and cleaner and fucking explore space and shit?
Genetic engineering is improving every year.
Eugenics is the only way that we can achieve this.

>703270929
im sorry, what did you say OP

"The rise in temperature causes a decrease in the strength and modulus of elasticity for both
concrete and steel reinforcement. However, the rate at which the strength and modulus decrease
depends on the rate of increase in the temperature of the fire and the insulating properties of
concrete. Note that concrete does not burn. "

A nice rack like that can melt boners. Who gives a shit about steel beams.

the jet fuel burnt off in under 10 seconds
if the impact had weakened the structure it would have fallen nearly straight away
and the areas below the impact zone were not on fire or damaged, so why didn't the top fall to the side??

explain tower 7
you know the one that the fire went out half an hour before it imploded

It was right beside a building that was burning down. Practically within feet. Heat radiates outwards, and this would have caused a weakening of the overall structure.

Why the fuck are her boobs glowing

Heh, I suppose that's why the engineers who design this shit don't take fires into account.

No, they take fires into account. They dont take a fucking building falling onto it into account tho. Faggot.

I'll just leave this here:

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=aFzHZ0qQ6cI