Don't be a... TOMMY TEXTER

>Don't be a... TOMMY TEXTER

What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s9o6krTi5rA
youtube.com/watch?v=GurH4fn14-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It means if you pull out your phone during my movie, I will throw candy at your head until you storm out in a huff.

>texting is bad
>jaming entire movie by showing popcorn into your fat face is ok

I don't know Tommy seems like a pretty cool guy 2bh.

Popcorn is fine, its the twats who can't figure out how to open a plastic wrapper that need to be put in the front row during the opening shooting.

cinema pop corn is almost 2,000 cal

if you are american and like to put that butter flavoured vegetable oil on it its some like 2,600

>Wendy spiced chickens are generating reactions from everyone, like the memer.
What did they meant by that?
youtube.com/watch?v=s9o6krTi5rA

>>>>>>

I'm the guy who shouts the n-word when I leave the theater.

Chewing popcorn is actually very low-noise unless you're straining to chew with your mouth open.
Plastic wrappers and crunchy nachos are the noisiest snacks. You'd think for the price that movie theaters could keep candy in bulk and give it to you in a paper bag.

fucking SALLY SEATKICKERS

also the cineplex intro bits they do with the CGG people in outlandish situations always looked like couples with relationship problems going to the movies while high as fuck on acid or shrooms

>I'm the guy who shouts the n-word when I leave the theater.

What did he mean by this?

I'm always so careful chewing popcorn during quiet movies because I feel like everyone can hear me. Usually it's serious dramas, horror movies or foreign films that I go without popcorn.

DONT BE A SALLY SOUNDTRACK

WAIT SALLY SOUNDTRACK? WHO THE FUCK WAS THE SEATKICKER THEN

Don't be a Carl Cucker

youtube.com/watch?v=GurH4fn14-8

I like how even he looks disappointed that he's texting

>what am i doing with my life

DON'T BE A NATHAN NIGGER-SHOUTER

Don't be a.. NUISANCE NIGGER

SUZY

that BITCH

I don't see any black people in this racist PSA

it's the face my wife wears when she's on facebook on her phone for the tenth time in an hour

i have a serious Sup Forums addiction but i don't know any of you cunts IRL so there's a nice separation there. Can't imagine being hooked on a site that lets you see what people you know are saying. I can't imagine using social media with my name plastered on it at all, actually.

bleugh. This world, man. fucking weirds me out how much has changed in the last 3 decades

Why do white boys always gotta be ruining the movie
be textin on ur phones and shooting up the place n shit baka

DON'T BE A HARRY HOGGER

YOU'RE A HOGGER, HARRY