Last video game you played?

Last video game you played?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11192156
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Vice city is supreme nostalgia for me btw.

I tried to play it last year but the controls on ps2 just didn't hold up. Is it any better on pc or remastered versions?

I dont remember

PC version is WAY better, better controls and can turn off the lock 30 fps option.

Nice, thanks user. Guess I'll have to pick that up next!

Plus you can mod it to make it look better.

Everything I'm reading on steam says the controls are shitty

mfw kuru is also a canibals desease

Steam version sucks, they literally get rid of some of the songs.

Came out on PS4 as well as GTA III and San Andreas

the remake lets my live out my childhood nightmares

diablo 2

This, with my wife, unless you count Slot Car Rivals.

meant to say re-live

Autism simulator 2
10/10 would impregnate sister again

Ultima online, just tried it for the first time

>i just died in your arms tonight

Rust

Runescape. Old school because my laptop can't run RS3 even tho that's what I prefer

road rash 2

How is that?

I've heard bad shit about it, but it looks so fun.

Good ol fashioned spelunky

Awesome game

Gta v sp

overcancerwatch

Fuck yeah

It's okay the new update is okay I wouldn't buy it unless your gonna hack in it 89% of the players or hacking or know an hacker I'm an hacker lol

On Nintendont emu for Wii U, of course.

Black Desert Online.

This game is deeper than OP's asshole.

What is this?

Unreal tournament 4

There's plenty of servers to play on.
Seems like the official ones are the hack-fest.
I rarely have an issue with hacking faggots like you on the community and modded servers.

Journey

The witcher 3

Im so fucking hooked, just played for 24 hours straight until my xbox started to crash repetedly.

Now im browsing chans for a bit until it cools down then im going straight back on it kek

Witcher 3

That is the last game I played, on PS2.

Looks like the bridge from shadow of the colossus

Same. It was indeed the last dance for Lance Vance.

Arks fucking sick, habe you played the dlc yet user? I want to so bad but spent my moneys on b instead. Cant say i regret it haha.

Im still a little salty they released paid dlc before they finished the base game, especially as i am consolescum, it runs like shit on xbone

Great game tho, what do you play on? If xbone add me n we can play together maybe

Used to play rs hardcore back in 06 - '11

Played oldschool recently, finished most of the non member quests but really didmt have the tike or money to get back into it like i used to

This and 2. They're fucking rad

I still have my collectors eddition for the original xbox, ive bought it four more times since then for more updated systems

Sims Freeplay

warcraft 3

I run on xbone as well, I have the DLC yes, but other tribe members play it more than I do, so I keep control of our server instead, while they get alpha there. It's really fucking hard to start out on, and definitely not a solo player material if you do. Overall about 6/10 to be honest, not the best, not the worst, just hard as hell.

Pokeymon gee ohh

Hooked up my ps2 last night because bored. Played a little Manhunt, Hot Shots Golf 3, and Maximo

why this of course...

Ive just been playing solo since it came out, i only have one friend who plays it and he never comes online.

>Tab
>G
>F10

strawpoll.me/11192156

??

Servers are usually filled to fuck though, I play PVP not PVE, PVE is usually more open, but PVP is fucked.
I wouldn't suggest getting the DLC in that case. Not quite worth it.
Watch some game play and go from there with your decision though.

It looks like it doesnt add all that much content for the price really, methinks ill wait until they finish the game before i purchase

Terraria

°•∆•°
•∆∆•

Currently playing

No comparison.. Masterpiece

Journey. Amazing game.

i enabled the cheat for angry crowds and now i can't get it to stop :(

Holy shit.. I don't know this game at all and I swear I've dreamed about this place

Bought it on GOG because it was cheap and I figured I might and an hour's worth of nostalgia out of it but holy shit it's held up well and is still amazing fun to play even after all these years. I'm about 10 hours in. :|

Dejan vu is creepy shit.

Been playing through this finally recently. Good game!

of course

Hell yeah
Blackbeard/Jager 4 lyfe

Yeah I remember deja vu happened a lot in primary school, then decreased a lot in high school.
Lately I have been having some dreams that then I can remind because I see those same places later awake. Maybe I have seen those images sometime

sorry im high af

GTA Online

PAID DLC for that unfinished pile of shit?

What now you piece of filth??

Was playing Mirror's Edge and the Witcher earlier.

Classic

Oh god, I am playing too, the psONE version on a emulator