Good evening Anonymous! Is anything troubling you? Maybe I can help

Good evening Anonymous! Is anything troubling you? Maybe I can help.

>Come in for advice, fortune-telling, and friendly conversation.
>GETs (dubs, trips, etc.) can receive a tarot reading from me. Ask a question or leave it general, or anywhere in between.
>GETs can be donated to others, but you have to be specific about who gets it.
>Leave a name (nickname, real name, made up name) and you'll receive a fortune cookie even if you don't GET.
>Patience and love! These take time, so hang around after you GET and remind me if it seems like I missed you. Remember that you have to actually ask for a reading to get one. I'm not scanning the thread for dubs!
>Leave internet/avatar drama at the gate, please.

Other urls found in this thread:

humblebundle.com/store/tropico-4-free-game
youtube.com/watch?v=TMfPJT4XjAI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tits please.

bump

What's going to happen between me and my current gf?
- T.G

A big guy, like Bane, can be big for everyone. This means that he rises the fire inside of others and motivates brothers into joining his master plan. This doesn't mean that he's making them hotheads. Rather, rising the fire in someone allows for the heat the pass past their head, making the fire go above themselves, and causing them to adapt and grow larger to hold the fire, truly making them a bigger guy. He can also be a big guy for you, which is a more personal and romantic form of bigness. When he's a big guy for you, he can get caught and crash your plane with no survivors. Those aren't things that a big guy does for anyone. These are things that they will do for you, because they have a lotta' loyalty.

Is it true you've ruined many for marriage?

Here you go

I have a problem, you never answer my questions

You can't heal?

Sure. I'm sorry if it offended you, Aster!

What questions are those?

>tfw i got Tropico 4 for free on steam

btw Good evening everyone

Any advice on fixing sleeping schedule?

May I be of assistance as well?

Will i ever stop being an overpowered free kill class?

A footgirl, like Reimu, can be cute for everyone. This means that she rises the lewd inside of others and motivates sisters into joining her shrine. This doesn't mean that she's making them heretics. Rather, rising the lewd in someone allows for the hentai to pass past their head, making the lewd go above themselves, and causing them to adapt and grow cuter to hold the lewd, truly making them a footgirl. She can also be a footgirl for you, which is a more personal and romantic form of feet. When she's a footgirl for you, she can oil her soles and demand that you give her feet a massage if you want to be fed that night. Those aren't things that a footgirl does for anyone. These are things that they will do for you, because they have a lotta' tarot cards.

have any fortunes for me? name's giselle.

Just don't sleep until it's fixed.

Off by one
Here

Hmm?

-Sweet Roll

>Dear OP, do tell my fortune

I want to grope those.

i have not once tried white mage, scholar, or astrologian and im generally not good with being a healer. only time i've ever tried healing is once on WoW and it didnt click with me

stay up for a day then go to sleep at a decent time

>Giselle has extremely good luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Violet", "52".
luck is on your side

oh yeah thats free right now, thanks for reminding me

*No, don't worry, i don't want to make you feel like that, just don't mind what happened, ok?*

*Hi Renko! I'm glad you had so much luck!*

How did you know ?
No it's actually free i give the link

humblebundle.com/store/tropico-4-free-game

HERE I GOT THIS YESTERDAY

There's this girl I'm into. We've been close friends for a while. Would making a move ruin the friendship?
Hopefully tarot reading about this.
Checkem, boys

Roll for you, user!

how should I break up with her? tarot reading woyld be nice, if dubs

email from the humble store

>T.G's relationship has good luck this year. Lucky keywords: "White", "83".
not sure a fortune cookie gives an accurate prediction

Ah yes, I did too. Probably won't play it, though.

You can look but you can't touch
Need a name

A footgirl, like Reimu, can be cute for everyone. This means that she rises the lewd inside of others and motivates sisters into joining her shrine. This doesn't mean that she's making them heretics. Rather, rising the lewd in someone allows for the hentai to pass past their head, making the lewd go above themselves, and causing them to adapt and grow cuter to hold the lewd, truly making them a footgirl. She can also be a footgirl for you, which is a more personal and romantic form of feet. When she's a footgirl for you, she can oil her soles and demand that you give her feet a massage if you want to be fed that night. Those aren't things that a footgirl does for anyone. These are things that they will do for you, because they have a lotta' tarot cards.
Rolling for ya'

nice dubz
don't drink caffeine

Oh. Well shit. I was going to break up with her due to all the emotional abuse she's been giving me. No I'm not rusing.

Appreciated!!
Rerolling, should note that I somewhat recently broke up with someone, been around six months
Give it to her straight user

Heavens.. I'm in for a night

Hi Pls OP.
I need my fortune, friend.

Name: TJ

>TJ has extremely good luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Study", "83".

thanks

Sit down with her, tell her about how you're feeling about the relationship. Just be honest without being mean, basically. This is someone you cared a lot about and maybe still do, so don't forget that just because you're breaking up.

>The Fool
A beginning. Embarking. Establishing a path. A leap of faith. Venturing off on one's own.

>Page of Wands
Arrival of a positive phase. Good news brought by a cheerful friend or ally.

>Nine of Pentacles
Having speculated and been proven right. Planning and diplomacy. Care in choosing friends and confidants.

Thanks user
Rolling one last time

Well, you got it.
I was going to write bunch of variations for this, but none of them turned out right, so I'll just post this fucking unfunny one again before I go to bed.

I wonder what do anons think about life? What do you guys think life is? I'm bored lets talk!

>Two of Swords (Reversed)
Encountering lies and deceit. Being let down. Having to accept that you misjudged a person or situation. Cowardice in others.

>Nine of Swords
Longing and misery. Pining for a loved one. Distress and obsession. The haunting of past hurts and injustices. Debilitating, unhealthy situation.

>Judgment
Accepting responsibility for self-imposed limitations and how one's actions have affected others. Having the courage to make necessary changes to bring about growth and purpose.

So here's what I'm reading. If you don't do it, you'll just continue to long for her and ruin the friendship by always wondering what could have been. If you do, and she says no, then whether it ruins the friendship or not hinges on whether you can let go of the possibility of dating and move on.

Life has it's ups and downs, gotta enjoy the ups and learn from the downs

Needs more armpit.

why can I not find joy in my life? I simply can't be happy anymore...
and I don't know why.

Slow night?

agreed

LOOK AT THIS PHOTOGRAPH

It's all about making other people's lives a little less garbage and making yourself a better person each day, yo
Break a habit, give some advice, do that thing you said you were going to do, cause even if you can't be perfect, why not get as close as you can?
I was really thinking about just letting it go to begin with, I feel like she wouldn't reciprocate
It's always been a close friend, almost even brother-sister thing, and honestly it seems like we're incompatible anyway, but I can't help but feel
Thanks for the reading, sound advice

Might be clinical depression. You should talk to a doctor!

why do i contemplate suicide?

It's because you are just bored with things, and there are only two aproachs to that, either you become more bitter and cynical and start hating life for what it is, or forcing yourself into thinking you enjoy doing whatever you're doing, what do you think? It's that or going to a psychologist.
Hey there!

>why do i contemplate suicide?
because you always thinking to kill yourself

Lewd is love, lewd is life

rhanks.

I don't know, but sometimes things feel... odd. Like maybe it is an illusion created by my mind, but that would raise another question. If life IS an illusion, what would true life be?

Afterlife is a whole different story for me, I believe that when you die, whatever you want or believe will happen.

-Sweet Roll

how do i know if any given woman is the right one?
I swear I heard angels singing once, and it still didn't work out.
(then again, i wasn't exactly sober at that time...)

see

See
and Oh, but I'm a nowhere near being a good person, and I don't think I can be one either!

I'm still going to hit you. And I thought that was a picture of...someone else for a second there

Hi there nepnep. What's up?

youtube.com/watch?v=TMfPJT4XjAI

The trick is, you don't know until you've tried. There are so many factors that go into two people being compatible that it doesn't boil down to a simple formula. You have to learn how they act on a day-to-day basis and whether that makes you happy or unhappy, whether you can live with it or not, and most of all whether they're a positive or negative influence on your life.

GOD.

FUCKING.

DAMMIT!

>*incomprehensible rage*

-Sweet Roll

Not a good person? What makes you say that

>didn't add-on "in bed", nice!

Can i get my fortune cookie, please?

~soru

bump.

and apologies for the outburst

>off by 3

-Sweet Roll

so.... try every woman?
what are you doing later tonight? ;)
(and fortune telling on this, if possible)

forgot pic

Reimu, why can't I talk to spirits? If I need to get more in touch with my spirituality, how do I do that?

I want to be a mod on the steam group! Rawr!!!~

One other, pleash?
>poohpooh-head

>soru has extremely good luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Pink", "9".
good luck for you frog poster

i did nothing wrong

Would definitebly tell you if we were in private.
Oh, nothing much, been doing some "bad deeds" lately, and you?

my ex made a life choice, does it affect me?

Why would it?

You're a slow night.

Going to need some ice for that one

-Sweet Roll

am already legally dead and all i see around me is death.
>pp-h

You're making it sound like you killed a man, nep
rood

You contributed to the botes, you double dipping fruitbowl

Bad deeds, huh? And I haven't been up to much. Just self sabotaging my college experience

Oh yeah? You're an even slower night

That hurts.

Nice comeback

-Sweet Roll

least im not a milky lickin hambone like you

Will I be rich, and should I leave my gf?

HMU with that reading fam

#shotsfired
Well, not quite there yet but frowned upon most.

Name is Mike. Any reading for me?

how do i live as a single man?
like... i know my relationship is dead, and the spark is gone... but it's been so long I don't know how to be single anymore

Rollin

rolling

rollin'

Name is Mr Snrub (yes lets go with that). Gimmie a reading and some tiddis

Roll

Another roll

rolling for this guy

titties for this guy