2002 Chevy trailblazer
2006 Ford Taurus
2005 Kawasaki brute force 840(ATV)

Genesis Coupe 2014 3.8GT

Chevrolet Optra 2007

>2002 Chevy trailblazer
>2006 Ford Taurus

Sell.

Not a fan of that brand, but, hey, I really like that car.

You'll never get me alive you cunts

79 Tbird, was my daily for 4 and 1/2 years

Currently 2007 Acura RDX

Picking up a 2010 Lexus RX 350 tomorrow.

03 Mercury Grand Marquis LS Ultimate Edition

And no, I am not a nigger kek

> (You)
Chevy trailblazer
Ford Taurus
>Sell.

I actually will be soon. I need a full size truck so I can buy a car trailer, so TB will have to go. Taurus is being used for gas mileage right now, but will be buying a Kia optimo, maybe a Kia forte at the first of the year for gas mileage(hard to beat the employee pricing plans)

I don't drive.

How did you like the RDX? Thinking of getting one.

Are you a grandfather? That chrome trim and vinyl roof are terrible. Get that shit off of there.

Sell a reliable comfortable smooth landyacht? Fuck that.

Yeah, those coyote V8s eat swallow gas. Awesome engine though.

The RDX has been great. It has 150k on it with zero problems, only work that has been done to it has been routine shit.

>Ultimate Edition

KEK. They act as though the name "ultimate edition" actually makes it an ultimate vehicle. Ah, advertisements of the 90s and early 2000s. Cheap plastic interiors and too much chrome.

81 fiat x1/9

What an atrocious bumper.

93 5sp 4wd

Damn near same thing, with grill guard and a few dents

Are you trading it?

dumbass here

yea stupid american safety standards and such

At least you live in a great state.

Nah, it would only get $5-6k, giving it to my kid.

Awww, did some evil wummin make fun of your micropenis? How many gunracks you got in there, Rhett?

Nissan Sentra 2006

I actually agree with your point. No offense taken user. Marketing is hitrocious sometimes. Peace Sup Forumsro

You see the video this week of the idiot wrecking his RS in faggot drift mode? Happened real close to where I live. Many lol's were had at his stupidity.

02 Sub Outback Wagon

I'm traveling in this Mercedes Citaro every day. You poor homos.

No gun racks.

And yes, it was harsh. But your mom went ahead sucked it anyways

My comment concerning your ultimate vehicle, lol, wasn't intended as an insult towards you, rather a comment towards the maker. Happy to read you didn't get offended. At least you got a vehicle, bro.

I'm driving a cookie cutter 07 Honda Civic, but it's a great little car. I also have a shitty 01 Mustang V6... It's minty, but I'm selling it. Can't keep a V6 Mustang.

I'd ride the bus if niggers didn't pollute my city.

Are you gay?

kek

Yeah. Made me sad, tbh. Some chucklefuck wrecked his brand new car and he still probably has 5 more years of payments due on the thing.

not the ST guy but yeah I saw that video. apparently he had the car in drift mode. canyon carving in fucking DRIFT MODE. what a moron..

>wrecked his brand new car and he still probably has 5 more years of payments due on the thing.

No insurance? This is why you don't leave the parking lot without full coverage.

>can't keep a V6 Mustang. Totally agreed. Do you think it was a good idea or a mistake when Ford put their TT ecoboost in the new Stangs?

He is an idiot and deserved what he got. That turn is scary downhill if you're not ready but uphill is pretty manageable. I've driven there many times. He thought a computer could make him a driver and learned the hard way that it can't.

74 coug

Not one of the American fucks that posted here drive a well made car.
>Volkswagen Golf VI

Ford Focus Turnier MK1

mine is blue

He might have had full coverage. If you're dumb enough to pull that shit on a public road in going to assume you don't have all your ducks in a row re: insurance.

Lol4door abomination

On a scale of 1 to 10, how nigger are you?

Unless the car was paid in full in New York State where it happened you have to have full insurance coverage. He's an idiot, but was undoubtedly an insured idiot.

i do enjoy texas. and im not a steer or a queer. i also drove that cadillac srx for a while

>Do you think it was a good idea or a mistake when Ford put their TT ecoboost in the new Stangs?

To men of America, nah, it wasn't a good idea. We perceive a muscle, pony, or sports car with anything less than a V8 as a shitter, especially a Mustang. As the old saying goes, it's not a Mustang if it doesn't have a V8.

Economically, Ford did the right thing. They know they will sell for the brand and look alone. Some people like the look without the power. They sell, and they help keep the V8 Mustangs alive.

2016 Ram Rebel

He deserved it. The car didn't. I know it's not a million dollar supercar or anything, but it's still sad that there is one less RS in the world.

2013 Fiat 500c Abarth
1983 Ford F150
1967 Chevrolet Chevelle

Bumper looks sick as

>lol talks about well made cars.
>drives a vw
>wut

Why didn't you get a Raptor?

well it does have a sub woofer, so maybe a 1/10

I miss the crosshair grille

>VW
>well made
Pick one

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder... While I dissed the bumper, honestly, I find goofy looking old cars interesting and refreshing. You don't see them often, and it's not the same car ever other jack off is driving on the road (BMW).

Do you even have healthcare, American? Because I don't want to hurt your feelings.

2009 Toyota Tundra

Always been more of a dodge fan, anyway raptors aren't practical

good one. your car is still shit though

Finally someone who gets it.

I have talked to many about it and they love the idea. Hell one said V8 will be obsolete one day. Really? Doubtful. Highly doubtful. V8 is the way to go. The Panther engine I got actually isn't bad on gas which is the main argument I get. I know people who drive smaller and weaker power cars who pay more per week and they don't drive as much. Yea I get the premise of fuel economy but small V8s is a good option.

A fantastic car for the average American who goes daily to Walmart and wants to bomb Europe even though he doesn't know what "Europe" means.

>Kia

>V8 is the way to go.

Especially the with the coyote V8s in mustangs; mod these and you'll make some serious power.

2015 FR-S

2013 brz. I'm 19

more pics

2016 GT350

Lick nuts much?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volkswagen_Golf_Mk6#Awards

Please, masturbate.

highway scumbag

oh hey, a twin. I'm 20

Shitty version of
Congrats, you wasted your money on a Shite-on

who bought it? mommy or daddy?

A really big truck.

2015 Nissan GT-R, if anyone has questions I can answer. or if you want more pics

Dorito.

None, you stupid shit. I worked for it. Yes, I sucked some old guys, it was hard especially because I'm straight, but you're just jelly.

>is actually literally the same car except mine is upgraded with TRD kit.

yeah.. ok

>Twin
Don't disgrace the BR-Z like that.

One day with extra cash I hope to do some mods to the boat.

Now I'm questioning of these cars are yours

BRZ*

and they're the same car

Lol

most of that shit doesnt even apply to your car

They're the same car.

Far from the same.
It's the same in the way a Yukon, a Tahoe, and an Escalade are the same, yes they are different versions of the same thing, but there's a reason one costs less.

if the brz didn't have that gay ass mustache, then maybe i wouldn't

Frs actually looks good in yellow. I would have gotten one but a guy at work drives one in blue.

Lol

Your spoiler isn't tall enough you chink.

Although you're probably a white boi