Is this a fucking joke?

Is this a fucking joke?

Other urls found in this thread:

rottentomatoes.com/tv/daredevil/s02/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

vump

Television shows tend to get reviewed better than movies because they're a bigger investment, so people who finish a season are likely to have at least enjoyed it.
Regardless, Daredevil is fucking excellent and deserves that rating so I don't know what you're upset about.

whats your point faggot, you trying to say marvel pays for good reviews? HA HA HA HA, I'm laughing right now. Good luck proving it. We have an entire team of social media warriors on Sup Forums making sure they recognize the glorious masterpeices that are marvel films. You won't be able to prove it. Nice try DC KEK, GUESS WE WIN AGAIN

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WE WIN

WE ALWAYS WIN

It's a good show what's your problem?

I thought it was a really well made TV show. Definitely 8/10 material like your pic indicates. Kingpin is easily my favorite MCU villain yet. Not that there's been much strong competition, but his performance is very good all the same.

Are you saying there are better Marvel shows?

S1 is the best superhero thing since the dark knight

DD is like 7.5/10 show. Everything with Frank is 10/10. RT is worthless though, why does Sup Forums even consider looking at its scores?? I mean for fucks sake it has Supergirl in the 90s, Arrow in the 90s, Cap Meme in the 90s, etc.... FUCK RT.

Tv show ratings are retarded on RT, I think even supergirl got in the 90s and some legitimately good shows don't do well

Television critics are retarded, who would've known

Its a:
>Sup Forums doesn't know how to differentiate between the tomatometer and the actual average rating
episode.

Most of the superhero movies that have come out in the last several years were better than TDK. It isn't hard to do.

It's because after watching an entire season of shitty acting, people confuse consistently shit acting with character traits.

> Considering RT as a credible source

No.
Season 1 was excellent.

Here's a (You), kid

rottentomatoes.com/tv/daredevil/s02/

>75% for season 2 because of frank

reminder that you should always inverse rottentomatoes scores

the dark knight was not fucking good in any way

Rotten Tomatoes?

Yes.

It's Capekino, of course it's rated highly.

Daredevil season 1 is probably the only actually good thing Disney's marvel has put out besides Iron Man 1.

It's fucking garbage

Disney pay off reviewers and their fans are drones

why isn't he black?