Wat up punk ass wite bois...

Wat up punk ass wite bois.. U still mad cuz we fuking yo wite bitches all day cuz we got DAT big black cok ur girlz crave! Fuking wite bois can't even compete wit DAT tiny dick haha lmao. I live Compton if y'all punk ass wite bois wana fight hmu

Pic is me and my gun I'll pop a cap on yo bitch wite ass niggas

Yeah nigga!

Back to the cotton fields for you Trayvon!!!

Speak english man!

Wite bois mad cuz u got tiny dick lmao !!!

I would fight you but I don't want to kill a minor

Low quality bait

nice photoshop skills nigger

How u Gona pop me that photoshopped gun lol

11 Year Old Nigger being a Gangster wannabe.

Niggers having a huge cock size is a myth.

Ooga booga nigger!!!

I live in a rather upscale neighborhood in a "good community", and attend a very well renowned private school. My parents have always placed a high priority on my education. All three of us actually (I have 2 sisters), have always been pushed by our parents to try to do our best in school. They are active in school functions and meetings and are always there with the answers when we need help.

This past summer my cousin, who grew up in what you could call an "inner-city urban environment", came in to visit us for a while... then his visit transformed into a prolonged stay. Apparently he is going to be staying with us for some time, so my parents decided to enroll him in my school and we have been going there together for the past two months.

In this relatively short amount of time I've noticed his overall attitude towards education is so backwards. He thinks if anyone tries to teach him anything they are somehow the enemy. He is always trying to get out of hard work any way he can. Half the time the teachers and administrators at my school can't even do their jobs because my cousin is so busy singing and dancing like a fool in class. Worst of all if I try to say something about his behavior, he just goofs on me for trying to "act white". As much as my parents and I try we just can't seem to get through to him.

Sometimes I wish they would just send his princely ass back to Philly.

If you can tell me what kind of gun that is, I'll be more inclined to think you're not just a do-nothing niglet.

*unzips katana*

I too, can roleplay...

You're doing us a favor by weeding out the dumb ones. Smart white women want a guy who won't slap her around, talk like a baboon, and won't leave her with a kid. So stick that gun up your ass, then put it in your mout so when you shoot yourself, you can taste the shit you are talking.

a dead nigger is gonna kill me with a photoshopped gun
>heh

Fuking wite boi shut yo cuck ass up bitch nigga

Learn to speak english or I will stick my AK up your jigaboo ass and blow those bananas out your mouth.

nigger kys

Kik op getting triggered and baited when he was dumb enough to make a bait post
>kek

mfw this thread.

I thought George.Zimmerman shot and killed you

Nah nah, not possible for him, he speaks niggeriunsiuns, the oficial nigger language

Bitxh ass niqqas just mad as fuk cuz we niqqas advancing haha I be fuking yo daughter s to

>no trigger discipline
>guns not even sideways

I don't know who is more stupid the kid or op, since any of those used paint to put that gun there.

... as you can see, Sir, it's been yelling gibberish at us all day, and we're not sure if it's a threat of war, or a rite of passage to welcome us to Zululand.