if anyone remembers me from yesterday, im the nr 1 jordyn fan

She is so yummy

I'd post bikini pics but they're bannable

Hnnng

Legal age of consent in my area so yeah lel

who gives a shit. i just got unbanned after 2 years

And I'm #2 ;)

hnnggg... brooke

im madly in love with her. i would do anything for a day with her, just being with her

>bloated ass

M-My m-mistress Jessica Alba is one o-of the m-most beautiful w-woman in th-the w-world and I-I'm v-very h-happy t-to have her... I-I think m-most m-men want a-a w-woman l-like this who is b-beautiful, r-rich and famous... She i-is s-so awesome she sc-scares m-me sometimes... I-It's l-like f-finding a pr-precious s-substance; what d-does a-a man d-do when th-they f-find s-something o-of gr-great value: th-they d-do there best t-to make s-sure it's s-safe and s-secure... And that's h-how i-it is w-with me a-and her... I-I-I try m-my b-best t-to m-make sure she is safe...

She's perfffff

mhhh....

i would legit ditch everything in me country to move to usa just to be near her

K-k-k-kill y-y-y-yourself f-f-f-faggot. This was never funny.

she really is

im madly in love with her

Where are you from Jordybro?

I-I-I c-can assure y-you i-if you p-possessed a-a w-woman of s-such beauty and wealth you t-too w-would d-do whatever y-you c-can t-to ensure h-her safety fr-from all p-possible dangers... I-I really d-don't think m-many men appreciate this... I-I know they w-would j-just l-love t-to have s-such a-a wonderful g-girl b-but such w-woman are sc-scarce and hard t-to f-find since th-they are m-mostly surrounded b-by a-a horde o-of people who try t-to prevent any o-outsiders fr-from getting close t-to them... Th-The higher the h-hill the m-more d-difficult it is t-to ascend...

anyone feels the same like me?

sweden

P-p-p-please do us all a huge favor a s-s-s-sit on a ch-ch-ch-chainsaw.

I want to have passionate consensual sex with her and make her cum. Am I in the ballpark?

My family is part Swedish. You're welcome over here anytime, user. We can meet Jordyn together.

I-I can assure y-you i-if you p-possessed h-h-her y-you w-would f-find many men who w-would d-dislike you and b-become your adversity... I-I'm afraid that's j-just the price y-you pay f-for h-having what everyone else w-wants: it's h-human nature... I-I just h-hope I-I can k-keep h-her s-satisfied f-for as l-long a-as p-possible...

B L A C K E D

J-j-j-Jesus christ, a-a-a-are you autistic?

Post Jordyn's butt!

too young for me thx

beauty